Pics of my past

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pics of my past
Hi, new here, couple of my old incompleted 306s.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
Incompleted?

Looks like they had a lucky escape!
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
The first one the head gasket blew, and other problems, bills to repair it piled up, scrapped it. The second one overheated, shut down whilst driving and eventually sold it on, over 2 year later I'm coming back to a 306 to finish a project I never got to complete, very sentimental. 306 Was my first car after passing my test, bought the car months before I was legally allowed to drive it. Can't wait to rid myself from my Astra, it just does not drive like a 306.
Thanks given by:
Sooooo... What are your plans for it? I'm assuming oem + is too understated....?
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
Thanks given by:
Rofl
(04-10-2012, 02:59 PM)Ed Doe Wrote: Sooooo... What are your plans for it? I'm assuming oem + is too understated....?

Rofl
Thanks given by:
Some 15" Calibre Motion 2 In Silver or spray white
40mm Lowering
Angel Eyes in black running on CREE and MTEC Diamonds or PIAA Night Techs or Xtreme White
Front Splitter
Maybe a Roof Spoiler
Maybe Black Lexus style rear llights
Sportex Oval Backbox
Rebadging from a newer pug preferably an RCZ
Window Tinting
That's it for now let's see if she lasts longer that my 1.8s

(By the by I don't have my 306 yet, still searching for the right one)
Thanks given by:
Wow.

Filling minimum characters
Thanks given by:
Riiiiiiight. I'll say as no one has yet. Tongue

If you go sticking on fibre glass bumpers/ spliters, lexarse lights real cheese after market wheels you will get a grilling on here. BUT dont be put off by what people will say. Its good to see somthimg different now and again.

As for your old ones ............ Well the less said the better Tongue

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
Jamie it's not quite like that mate! I think you'll find most on here go either OEM+ or Becauseracecar, rather than the bodykit/spoilers route. I think it's just that it's now become quite a dated look, which died with Max Power etc. a few years ago now.

I'm not saying don't go for it; If you're set on what you want your car to look like then crack on, stick up a project thread and show us how you're getting on! I'd just suggest if you're not 100% set on the bodykit etc. route, have a look around on here, there are a load of different build threads on here aiming at improving performance, or subtle modification. Always worth having a peek before taking the plunge, as unlike stuff like coilies/exhausts etc. you can't easily remove spoilers/fibreglass, so when it's done it's done!!
Thanks given by:
I think what they're saying is you have... erm... "acquired tastes".
Thanks given by:
It is a good job for you that the death penalty has been outlawed
Thanks given by:
(09-10-2012, 08:16 PM)c.gerrard Wrote: It is a good job for you that the death penalty has been outlawed

lmao

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
Kinda put me off getting one guys. Seeing as I'm limited to automatics there really isn't much I can do performance wise. I'm changing my plans, wheel her, lower her, debadge her, exhaust her n leave her to it. Like I said, pics of my PAST. I've had plenty projects since then, be it Jap or a euro astra.
Thanks given by:
Ignore them mate, your car is your own, people will always have opinions but it's what you want to do with it that matters Smile

When you get one stick a project thread up, I'd be interested in the results Smile Euro 306's look so awesome if done well. Just don't look at Matt for inspiration, and don't use a roller to paint it in white emulsion!!! Tongue
Thanks given by:
(12-10-2012, 07:43 AM)Ed Doe Wrote: TAP TAP TAP TAP TAP TAP TAP TAP TAP TAP TAP TAP TAP TAP TAP TAP TAP TAP TAP TAP TAP TAP TAP TAP TAP TAP TAP TAP TAP TAP TAP TAP TAP TAP

what's that? Can't hear you over the sound of your tapping engine.

When I rollers the car it was purely for lols as I was bored and the car had been keyed across all panels by a twat. Quick fix ftw.
I did go back and start doing it properly, sanded it back gave it a spray over but my the time I got back from fcs it had died, and lost the love for it and got a Rallye instead, which looks so much win!
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
I loved the XSi
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Past and Present 306's Jonesy 306 3 1,776 23-09-2014, 06:41 PM
Last Post: Jonesy 306
  Past and present cars rickye 28 11,387 20-03-2013, 09:49 AM
Last Post: Piggy