XBOX 360

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
XBOX 360
A lot of games have demos you can download though so can try them out first. Plus if you don't like them can always return to the shop or sell on eBay.
Thanks given by:
You cant return them once you've taken the plastic off afaik, and won't get much on ebay.

Trying a demo would be alright though i guess.

I just wonder if I'm jumping into this too quickly without thinking about it, I mean the 'box plus 2 games will be like £230, you could probably buy a car for that. Confused

Plus I'm almost certain I'm gonna get one of these to replce the broken HDD before I lose all my stuff lol. http://www.amazon.co.uk/Western-Digital-...ef=lh_ni_t So that'll get rid of most of my Amazon vouchers anyway. Hmm....why am i so shit at making decisions! Confused
Thanks given by:
If you want it Tom just get it!! ffs stop fannying around ha ha
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Tom I look at it this way....
Before I passed my test I had hours of fun on my Xbox each day. Then I got my license and my car then didn't really play Xbox.
But I wish I did as my orignal Xbox is still going strong (even though mrs bought me new one for Xmas). But my orignal car was scrapped a long time ago and I've had about 10 since.

I have a data transferre kit that you can get the data off your old hard drive to put to your new one without taking anything apart. Smile just need the old hard drive Smile. I can send it through post as long as you send it back Smile.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
You can also talk to people on Xbox and maybe help with your people problems a bit like...
Thanks given by:
(27-12-2012, 03:14 PM)Jonny b Wrote: If you want it Tom just get it!! ffs stop fannying around ha ha

I want a lot of things lol, doesn't mean I can just get them. But what i mean is I'm not sure if I do want one, or if I just think I do for the sake of spending money on something. Undecided

I'm always buying shit for the car that I think I want.....then wonder why the hell I wasted the money on it lol. Confused

(27-12-2012, 03:22 PM)kentiiboii Wrote: Tom I look at it this way....
Before I passed my test I had hours of fun on my Xbox each day. Then I got my license and my car then didn't really play Xbox.
But I wish I did as my orignal Xbox is still going strong (even though mrs bought me new one for Xmas). But my orignal car was scrapped a long time ago and I've had about 10 since.

I have a data transferre kit that you can get the data off your old hard drive to put to your new one without taking anything apart. Smile just need the old hard drive Smile. I can send it through post as long as you send it back Smile.

Yeah same here really, once I started driving I stopped xbox'ing, thats why I'm thinking I might not use it, which would obviously be a waste.

And thanks but I'd already saved the stuff onto the PC internal hard drive just before the external died so thats not an issue. Smile

(27-12-2012, 03:37 PM)MrsMidnight Wrote: You can also talk to people on Xbox and maybe help with your people problems a bit like...

Not when you set the parental setting like I did..... lol
Thanks given by:
if you are a car person and dont think that drifting at a million miles an hour is the quick round a track...

then PS3+GT5 is unbeatable
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
GT4 was probably one of the best games I had on the PS2, and GT5 is tempting. However, I still have the PS2 if I wanted to play PS2 games (unlikely though) but if I bought a PS3 I wouldn't be able to play the 360 games I already have....

Plus drifting is boring....don't understand the point myself lol.
Thanks given by:
Xbox had better current games out though. Forza is win for drifting as well as others. New horizon I havnt been able to move from when I have the time to play. I have 5 other games I havnt played yet!
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
Thanks given by:
drifting....so last century....if you want to drift on the PS3 get Dirt3
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Except he doesn't want a Gaystation, as he's said all thread...

Forza isn't exactly a drift game and is muchos better than GT
Thanks given by:
(27-12-2012, 10:13 PM)Curt Wrote: Forza isn't exactly a drift game and is muchos better than GT

This. Ive played both and whilst i will say that GT5 is very good, Forza is in another league! And i would definitely say online is better. Would barely work on the PS3. Probably why its free! lol
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Forza is shocking compared to GT5
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(27-12-2012, 10:40 PM)Piggy1987 Wrote: Forza is shocking compared to GT5

Well thats your opinion but considering hes only considering a xbox and not a PS3 and you cant get GT5 on the xbox, your opinion is worthless.
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
GT5 and forza both have their good and bad points tbh but as an overall game I'd go forza any day... Have both btw Tongue
Thanks given by:
^^^^ideal world!!!

actually both games available on both formats would be ideal
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(28-12-2012, 12:01 AM)Piggy1987 Wrote: actually both games available on both formats would be ideal

This! Most games are on both and I'm sure the COD makers (for example) wouldn't do it if it lost them money... Confused

Well the weathers shit again.........so I'm gonna go get an Xbox! I think.... Undecided Lol, no I'm pretty sure this time, kinda.

Best deal I can find is the console on its own at sainsburys for £150, full Forza 4 for £20 at sainsburys, then I think I'll bite the bullet and get Black Ops II for £40 as it seems to be the same everywhere atm. MAY also spend ~£30 on Assassins Creed 3 with my leftover amazon vouchers unless I can think of anything else to spend those on before they run out (Feb).

So yeah I think I've made a decision. Hopefully.

Also, if anyone would be interested in buying my old one off me, pm me. Wink
Thanks given by:
Ha ha you THINK you've made a decision lol, didn't realize you allready had an Xbox? Why buy a new when you have one? Or am I missing something Tom lol
Thanks given by:
(28-12-2012, 09:58 AM)Jonny b Wrote: Ha ha you THINK you've made a decision lol, didn't realize you allready had an Xbox? Why buy a new when you have one? Or am I missing something Tom lol

RROD
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
Ooh ok
Thanks given by:
Yeah it broke 2 years ago Jonny (Just out of its 3 year warranty!). Didn't actually RROD, just the graphics died. It still works, just with a green fuzzy mess over the screen! Tried the X clamp thing, twice, and didn't fix it. I stopped using it it then so i didn't make it worse if it still fixable and it's been gathering dust ever since.
Thanks given by:
Should get forza horizon not forza 4. Much better with the free roam Smile.

(28-12-2012, 11:21 AM)kentiiboii Wrote: Should get forza horizon not forza 4. Much better with the free roam Smile.

Also you said you didn't like the realistic forza was. So in go for horizon as its less realistic Smile

Just finished downloading the horizon rally pack. So if you like rally games it's good Smile
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
Thanks given by:
Tom, i got the 1tb my passport HDD and its only an extra 20quid over the 500gb... Just saying... Transferred over a 1000 films in ~6 hours
Thanks given by:
(28-12-2012, 11:21 AM)kentiiboii Wrote: Should get forza horizon not forza 4. Much better with the free roam Smile.

Also you said you didn't like the realistic forza was. So in go for horizon as its less realistic Smile

Just finished downloading the horizon rally pack. So if you like rally games it's good Smile

I was thinking of the online player really, as I know a few people on here play Forza online and like it.

(28-12-2012, 11:32 AM)Just Sean Wrote: Tom, i got the 1tb my passport HDD and its only an extra 20quid over the 500gb... Just saying... Transferred over a 1000 films in ~6 hours

Yeah I know its a whole nother £20!! Thats like an extra 40% or so, sod paying that for something I won't fill up lol.

Considering I've only used 52GB on my PC hard drive, including all the external HDD stuff that I backed up onto the PC, I dont think I'll ever fill 500GB, let alone a TB lol! lol

I dont have ANY films. I haven't put any music on the PC (but the 5 or 6 CDs that I was gonna put on won't take much lol). So it's just word docs, pics and remaps lol.
Thanks given by:
Bought it yet? Wink
Thanks given by:
(28-12-2012, 02:07 PM)bigcheez2k3 Wrote: Bought it yet? Wink

Nope. Had a look at one in Sainsburys....but was too scared of asking an assistant to get me one as they just have the empty boxes on the shelf.

FML. Undecided
Thanks given by:
...ffs Tom.

http://www.sainsburysentertainment.co.uk...=E10356614
Thanks given by:
Weirdly its more expensive online lol, only a fiver but still.

But no I don't trust the post with delicate electrical things tbh.

Still not sure if I want one or not tbh though.
Thanks given by:
buy the 250gb one. any games you buy transfer them to the HDD and buy forza 4, bf3 and Blops 1. Imo 2 isnt as good.
Thanks given by:
Just go out and buy one Tom! Smile. If you go to game online you can get the winter pack with forza 4 and a game for £209 you ain't going to beat that IMO.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
Thanks given by: