f*cking lady gardens!!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
f*cking lady gardens!!!!
(24-12-2012, 08:19 PM)burnmw Wrote: I can tell you that probably wasn't done by someone driving past. I know this because I just nipped out, parked outside the local Bargain Booze and some d!ck'ead going past managed to clip my mirror. I saw him do it, mine bent backwards, the glass popped out of the clip but it didn't break. Simply popped the glass back in and bent the mirror back the correct way round. His however (relatively new Focus, he didn't stop) shattered in to many many pieces, all over the road Big Grin What a shame eh!

I do love the fact that 306 mirrors fold both ways (giggidy). Ive seen so many new cars that clearly don't have their mirrors smashed to pieces (maybe by me....the mirrors on the skoda are massive so great for hitting others mirrors if they have pissed you off!)
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
(24-12-2012, 08:27 PM)Niall Wrote: I do love the fact that 306 mirrors fold both ways (giggidy). Ive seen so many new cars that clearly don't have their mirrors smashed to pieces (maybe by me....the mirrors on the skoda are massive so great for hitting others mirrors if they have pissed you off!)

It was a sickening thwack and I spun round in time to see bits of wing mirror skidding down the road. My heart dropped as I went back to the car, only to see my mirror still there, unharmed. Then noticed the plastic bits in the road weren't the right shape/size and more importantly were a red colour. Should probably have *claimed* them as a prize, but I've got enough crap as it is Big Grin
[Image: 306Green5DrSig.png]
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lady gardens, thought this may amuse a few on here! Matt-Rallye 24 4,628 21-08-2014, 12:06 PM
Last Post: Face.
  Neighbour being a lady garden pugmanxud 21 4,076 16-06-2014, 11:15 AM
Last Post: toseland
  It's f*cking Friday!!! C.A.R. 16 3,239 31-05-2014, 06:00 PM
Last Post: SupaStar88