306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum
f*cking lady gardens!!!! - Printable Version

+- 306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum (https://www.306oc.co.uk/forum)
+-- Forum: General (https://www.306oc.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Couch (https://www.306oc.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: f*cking lady gardens!!!! (/showthread.php?tid=9210)

Pages: 1 2

f*cking lady gardens!!!! - spike2002 - 23-12-2012

Seriously revenge is sweet tosser!!!
Rant over

RE: f*cking lady gardens!!!! - CheekyMoo - 23-12-2012

was so expecting this to be about something else lol

RE: f*cking lady gardens!!!! - puglove - 23-12-2012

WTF are you on about dude lol

RE: f*cking lady gardens!!!! - Scott - 23-12-2012

Man that's annoying, any ideas who did it??

RE: f*cking lady gardens!!!! - 306Dan - 23-12-2012

Hope you know who did that

RE: f*cking lady gardens!!!! - spike2002 - 23-12-2012

Yes very good idea who it was. Very pissed off rite now lucky I have 3 spare sets so she now has silver ones fitted

Revenge Christmas Eve wanker!!

Ow and it is pavement side so no chance of a random car doing it. Only one person I don't get on with where the car is parked so obvious realy Sad

RE: f*cking lady gardens!!!! - puglove - 23-12-2012

(23-12-2012, 09:24 PM)spike2002 Wrote: Yes very good idea who it was. Very pissed off rite now lucky I have 3 spare sets so she now has silver ones fitted

Revenge Christmas Eve wanker!!

Ow and it is pavement side so no chance of a random car doing it. Only one person I don't get on with where the car is parked so obvious realy Sad

Meh they done you a faver then Tongue

RE: f*cking lady gardens!!!! - Matt - 23-12-2012

Dude, don't do something stupid without hard evidence. Trust me. Learnt this the hard way last year

(23-12-2012, 09:29 PM)Matt Wrote: Dude, don't do something stupid without hard evidence. Trust me. Learnt this the hard way last year

Deserves it either way 2bf mate I didn't get home untill 4am so must have been done after that.

RE: f*cking lady gardens!!!! - Birk - 23-12-2012

Set a trap with the next one and just cover it nails lol

Good idea hahaha it's been bent backwards then pushed down with force can see smudged prints on the glass in the dirt on it so defo done deliberate

f*cking lady gardens!!!! - ash240970 - 23-12-2012

He parks outside their house and doesn't obstruct their drive or the dropped kerb. Myself and his young cousin were stood in the road talking to Spike one evening when his neighbour had no need to pass us to get off their drive yet they still chose to reverse off pointing towards us and wheelspin past us towards a dead end only to turn around and drive past us again at speed nearly hitting us even though there was plenty of room to pass without getting so close. Just no need for their attitude and all because he parks on the road outside their house.

RE: f*cking lady gardens!!!! - ozonehostile - 24-12-2012

Im glad i don't have neighbors, imagine i would have alot of conflict if i did with the driveway full of cars and all night angle grinding, welding and fires haha
but yeah, that is a low blow vandalizing someones car just because you dont like them. dicks

f*cking lady gardens!!!! - RePT - 24-12-2012

Be good to your neighbours, even if they are bad towards you. Its the only solution.

RE: f*cking lady gardens!!!! - Niall - 24-12-2012

(24-12-2012, 07:00 AM)RePT Wrote: Be good to your neighbours, even if they are bad towards you. Its the only solution.

Clearly you've never heard the saying there is no reasoning with some people.
Sometimes you do have to fight back. Im sure hes not stupid.

RE: f*cking lady gardens!!!! - CJ_Derv - 24-12-2012

(24-12-2012, 07:00 AM)RePT Wrote: Be good to your neighbours, even if they are bad towards you. Its the only solution.

f*ck That!! haha

Karma is a bitch!

RE: f*cking lady gardens!!!! - Toms306 - 24-12-2012

Hmm, I reckon he's pretty strong to have broken the mirror like that...think I'd just leave it tbh. Confused

On a similar note....I never did find out who left the biscuits/beans/flour on my car last year! Rolleyes

(24-12-2012, 10:08 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Hmm, I reckon he's pretty strong to have broken the mirror like that...think I'd just leave it tbh. Confused

dont have to be strong to be a vandal Smile

RE: f*cking lady gardens!!!! - Connor - 24-12-2012

Tom youd be surprised at how much effort it takes to snap a wing mirror like that lol

alcohol makes it so much easier a good swift boot usually does the trick not that ive done this i prefere putting costic soda on the roof and watch it bubble through onto the seat and throught that and then onto the tarmac Smile

f*cking lady gardens!!!! - ash240970 - 24-12-2012

Caustic soda you say? Hmm did ya hear that Spike? Apparently there's something better than Nitromors lol

RE: f*cking lady gardens!!!! - spike2002 - 24-12-2012

(24-12-2012, 11:10 AM)CJ_Derv Wrote: alcohol makes it so much easier a good swift boot usually does the trick not that ive done this i prefere putting costic soda on the roof and watch it bubble through onto the seat and throught that and then onto the tarmac Smile

Do tell me where to get this from exc and how it is used pmsl ninja

the best revenge plots involve simply "misplacing" peoples cars. access to a forklift or heavy duty pallet truck make this alot easier.
Moving my bosses golf onto the middle of a roundabout is still to this day the funniest thing ive ever seen

I could pinch it in seconds but I would rather kill it as its a corsa lmao

I'm kinda thinking the balaclava and baseball bat approach to the corsa lmao Smile

RE: f*cking lady gardens!!!! - Scott - 24-12-2012

Whether you're being serious or not, please do not suggest things which could bring harm to other people, especially those who have no involvement in this.

I think Andy has forgot to take his meds again dont know if anyone knows but hes on anti depressants and anti psychotics and occasionally forgets to take them Sad

RE: f*cking lady gardens!!!! - burnmw - 24-12-2012

I can tell you that probably wasn't done by someone driving past. I know this because I just nipped out, parked outside the local Bargain Booze and some d!ck'ead going past managed to clip my mirror. I saw him do it, mine bent backwards, the glass popped out of the clip but it didn't break. Simply popped the glass back in and bent the mirror back the correct way round. His however (relatively new Focus, he didn't stop) shattered in to many many pieces, all over the road Big Grin What a shame eh!

It 100% wasn't done by a passing car as it is pavement side on a very quiet road. Smile

I would hope it wasn't done by a passing cat, you might have a problem in your neighborhood if a cat could do that sort of damage Wink