I hate my brakes..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I hate my brakes..
Trying to bleed my brakes the other night, realised the MC was leaking as fluid was running down the front of the sevo and the pedal was going to the floor. So today I went and picked up another MC and now something else is playing up!

It seems to be taking a huge amount of fluid with no pressure, press the pedal a couple of times and the res is half empty again.. I can't find any leaks at all, so maybe this MC is buggered too Sad I think I have put it more than a litre and it still wants more.

Fed up of cars now Sad
GT2052s DTurbo
OEM+ HDI Estate
Project thread
Thanks given by:
Is it coming out the bottom of the car? Maybe its filling the servo somehow?

If its not coming out again, i'd drash on, its gotta be going somewhere.
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
Poss rear wheel cylinders if you have rear drum brakes? Just a fort
Thanks given by:
problem is its been raining hard all day so the ground is wet and any leakages will not stand out. But I can't see any fluid and all bleed screws are tight.

and its discs on the back.
GT2052s DTurbo
OEM+ HDI Estate
Project thread
Thanks given by:
properly blead?? otherwise maybe entering the servl
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
What? I tried to bleed the proper way, but I can't with no pressure in the system under the pedal and if the fluid keeps going down so quick it will draw air back in.

If it's entering the servo that sounds like a pig of a job to fix it! Guessing removing that would need the dash moving?
GT2052s DTurbo
OEM+ HDI Estate
Project thread
Thanks given by:
no shouldnt need to remove the dash for it...is a pig though
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Was expecting a crash thread :p
Thanks given by:
when i changed my master cylinder i used a eazibleed. bleed the MC first then bleed the brakes after. just loosen of the lines that go into the MC and when fluid comes out of them tighten them up then do the brakes
Don't worry about what I'm doing, I want you to worry about what you're doing
Thanks given by: