Been chasing a woman on Fb for over 12 hrs and.......

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Been chasing a woman on Fb for over 12 hrs and.......
Ok so a couple of weeks ago this woman on fb sent me a friend request so I checked her mutual friends first and noticed that they were both ex's of mine from many yrs ago that I'm just friends with now (well I had to check to make sure none of you lot were trolling me lol)
So yesterday afternoon 14:45 I realised she had poked me on Facebook so I poked her back and she pokes me again so I said my sides are hurting now just stop poking me and chat lol and its now over 12 hrs and we've been messaging all the time - do you think it's wrong if I ask her if she'll put it up my ass yet?
Thanks given by:
[Image: davidsays1_zps891d3568.jpg]
[Image: edit2_zpsbe60b3ca.jpg]

Team derv FLAME and CONROD spitters
Thanks given by:
Nope.. You don't even need to ask...

Anyone that "pokes on Facebook" takes it up the shitter... Fact.

You included. Smile
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
(18-12-2012, 03:52 AM)Jake Wrote: Nope.. You don't even need to ask...

Anyone that "pokes on Facebook" takes it up the shitter... Fact.

You included. Smile

so thats why you kept poking me Hmm
[Image: edit2_zpsbe60b3ca.jpg]

Team derv FLAME and CONROD spitters
Thanks given by:
Jake I strongly disagree I've had my ass medically and surgically interfered with and I'm telling you now it only works one way or someone gets a 20 stone kicking
Thanks given by:
(18-12-2012, 03:57 AM)ash240970 Wrote: Jake I strongly disagree I've had my ass medically and surgically interfered with and I'm telling you now it only works one way or someone gets a 20 stone kicking

It's a date x
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
[Image: a2y2ujeh.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(18-12-2012, 03:57 AM)ash240970 Wrote: Jake I strongly disagree I've had my ass medically and surgically interfered with

I sympathise with you there dude. I remember when I was 10 because of my bowel problems and IBS I had to be "Examined" or what I now refer to as "Being raped by a doctor"...Thing is he didn't even say when it was going in just made me look at the nurse and pull my knees up towards my chin. Was walking like John Wayne for months as the c*nt was about 30 stone and had fingers like a f*cking gorilla's.
Member of Team Rather be Gay than Ginger

Member of Team Holey Engine

[Image: IM_sig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
wtf is going on in this thread
Thanks given by:
Seriously wtaf?
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Inked mate at least you've only had the medical intervention - I've had the full surgical Sad
Thanks given by:
What they said ^
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
Thanks given by:
(18-12-2012, 08:18 AM)ash240970 Wrote: Inked mate at least you've only had the medical intervention - I've had the full surgical Sad

owww not the full sanisnake job!

i had that done i was putout and still disliked it
god only knows why blokes turn gay!
Thanks given by:
Cully - I had a Hemorrhoidectomy and it was the worst thing that's ever happened in my life - I'd rather break my ankle again in fact both my ankles and my wrists Sad
Thanks given by:
lmao

Thanks given by:
Soo... Ash, you asked her the big question yet...? You know.... the one in the last sentence of your OP....?
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
Thanks given by:
Did she start oiling up her tits? Because that's what happened to me on Facebook last night...didn't take me long to get round there ninja
Thanks given by:
Nah - she's at work at the moment Ed lol will wait till later but we spent 13 &. 1/2 hrs messaging each other yesterday and into the early hours of this morning

Bigcheez2K3 - how long before you're clutch cable gave way and you had to call your mates to rescue you? lol
Thanks given by:
You should definitely ask her. I'd say 10 hours is an appropriate time to ask that kind of question. You should just copy and paste your question from your first post as I think you worded it perfectly.
Thanks given by:
As I said mate you have nothing to lose go for it Smile

Thanks given by:
Scott - we're onto piercings and ink at the moment lol
Thanks given by:
Well on topic of things is ass's I did a butt chug once for major lols (if your wonderig what it is watch jackass) and I can agree its not cool andy!!
Official Team Go-NAD fan club
Thanks given by:
Booze through a pipe and funnel up your sphincter ain't it ash? Sposed to get you pist real quick lol
Thanks given by:
You can ask her to do that to you a lot sooner than your first question, that's a '4 hours in' kinda question.
Thanks given by:
Andy you need to ask ASAP before you get friend zoned. Seeing as we are all caring individuals, please ensure you put her reply on here.
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
(18-12-2012, 11:58 AM)ash240970 Wrote: Booze through a pipe and funnel up your sphincter ain't it ash? Sposed to get you pist real quick lol

Nail on the head! All It did for me was make me shit froth though Confused
Thanks given by:
I do not want to get old any more.

It seems all the pensioners in this thread have been buttfucked by a doctor at some stage in their life. I'm not samsass, I'm not up for this.
[Image: sigcopy-1.jpg]
Diablo Meridian HDi - 125bhp - 73.0MPG - Halfords Wheels
Thanks given by:
Samass isn't a pensioner and doesn't get it done by the doctor lol.

And yes I have asked her in a jokey kind of way lol
Thanks given by:
I'm no pensioner! I just thought it was funny and I'll let you in on a secret! Its only funny for the people not doing it
Thanks given by:
Well guys the answer is no Sad the plus side is she says she swallows Smile
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  MCM latest video...look whats chasing marty in the last track scene!!... Piggy 6 1,905 10-04-2014, 07:05 PM
Last Post: Eeyore
  Woman gets stuck in her own garage. WiNgNuTz 11 2,149 01-01-2014, 12:18 PM
Last Post: Piggy
Sad I Park Like A Woman!!!!! Dum-Dum 75 18,164 29-10-2012, 08:58 PM
Last Post: THE_Liam