Who else has to

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who else has to
(15-12-2012, 03:09 PM)Midnightclub Wrote: Funny you should mention that.. Tongue Yeah i do mate Sad

i really feel for you pal, getting the boot, even this side of xmas too!
Thanks given by:
Worst part is there making a load of us redundant just before our 3 year service so we get even less redundancy pay.. I hope the corporate bosses are happy with there millions this Christmas
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(15-12-2012, 10:00 PM)Midnightclub Wrote: Worst part is there making a load of us redundant just before our 3 year service so we get even less redundancy pay.. I hope the corporate bosses are happy with there millions this Christmas

Tbh mate it's not the directors decisions. It's all in the hands of the admistrators who don't care less. We were in a similar situation at the beginning of the year. Sucks tbh!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Yeah.. But it was the directors that got us into this mess in the first place.. There's a lot of stuff that's gone on which is very hush hush.. hence why there's a petition in place to get an official investigation done.. over comet and the administrators
Thanks given by:
(16-12-2012, 10:36 AM)Midnightclub Wrote: Yeah.. But it was the directors that got us into this mess in the first place.. There's a lot of stuff that's gone on which is very hush hush.. hence why there's a petition in place to get an official investigation done.. over comet and the administrators

Ah fair play. Tbh its not uncommon that the directors in companies will find it more beneficial and profitable for them to purposely ruin a perfectly good company which is morally wrong for all their employees and illegal to do so. Hope you at least get some redundancy out of it though. What a shit time to be made redundant Sad
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
Yeah damn straight man! Was hoping it'd be over by now tbh but gotta stay til the bitter end otherwise we don't get redundancy and technically owe the company money for used holiday etc.. Yup, over 6500 employees made redundant just before christmas.. Also due to my age, means i'll only be getting 0.5 weeks pay for each year of service Sad peanuts really...
Thanks given by:
Tbh its shit how the law works with companies being liquidated. We were in administration until march this year. a company is only allowed to be in administration for a year before it has to be liquidated. We were literally days away from 4500 of us loosing our jobs not because we wernt making money but because our director had been arrested for the icelandic bank fraud thing which automatically put us into administration. Stupid really because we could of all lost our jobs and a perfectly healthy company folded all because of a technicality. The law is very shite when it comes to looking after workers like most of us here!
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
Got Xmas day, Boxing day, 28th, 29th, 30th, NYD and 2nd off, and half days on Xmas eve and NYE, 3.5 hour shifts FTW!
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
Not work as such but I have to cook for about 12 people lol
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
well i'm djing sat, then xmas eve, then sat again and then new years eve. can't really winge tbh lol
Don't worry about what I'm doing, I want you to worry about what you're doing
Thanks given by:
I won't work on xmas day, i'll be broken.
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
Ill be glad get it over with then having dinner cooked for me on Boxing Day
Dragoon Blue Estate in a bit of a State
Thanks given by:
I shall be at the outlaws in Cape Town. I've done enough work this year at this power station! Smile
Night Blue VW Golf 7 GTD : Bianca 306 Rallye : Mini Cooper D (The Mrs')
[Image: wallye-gtd.JPG?raw=1]
HDi Owner for 200k/9 years
Thanks given by: