my girlfriends argument...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my girlfriends argument...
... on Quorn...

So, abit about me. im a man, i eat meat. The only substitution for meat, is more meat in my eyes!

However, my misses is a pain in the f*cking ass... more commonly known as "veggie"

Tonight, we was talking about Scotch eggs, and she said "you dont like veggy scotch eggs do you" Obviously my reply was no! She says, "i dont now what your problem with Quorn is"
"It isnt meat"
"but it tastes just the same!"
"Then eat meat!!"

then she comes out with this little beauty....

but i dont like meat....WTF!!! Dodgy

Honestly, if it wasnt for her massive tits and income!!
Thanks given by:
You eat meat..? Gigidy goo

My argument is, to the person who created quorn... How did they know what the real stuff tastes like?!
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
does my head in!
Thanks given by:
Bloody veggies the Bain of my life being a chef is cooking for a veggie especially when out of the 30 items in the menu they can only eat 10 my reply you want more choice eat meat
Dragoon Blue Estate in a bit of a State
Thanks given by:
10! thats genourous... normally her choice is veggy lasanga or f*ck of!
Thanks given by:
Tbh... tried both, and they taste nothing like each other.
Thanks given by:
Up to them at the end of the day. I eat meat, my partner doesn't... because she doesn't like it. Doesn't bother me. I don't eat Quorn, she hates it too as she doesn't like meat it doesn't appeal in any way.
Thanks given by:
thats understandable... if she doesnt like quorn either! Shes trying to convince me that quorn tastes the same as meat, but wont eat meat herself!
Thanks given by:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEzEiP8ggMc
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
(11-12-2012, 12:12 AM)sean-306 Wrote: thats understandable... if she doesnt like quorn either! Shes trying to convince me that quorn tastes the same as meat, but wont eat meat herself!

Yeah I really don't get that lol
Thanks given by:
Meh, my other half is South African, barbeques and meat is part of her culture. Wink

I dated a veggie once, it was a pain in the arse eating anywhere. All the fast food was out except pizza, and every restaurant you went to had about 3 veggie friendly things.

As for quorn is tastes like i'd expect things I find under the couch to taste like after they've been there for an unknown period.
Night Blue VW Golf 7 GTD : Bianca 306 Rallye : Mini Cooper D (The Mrs')
[Image: wallye-gtd.JPG?raw=1]
HDi Owner for 200k/9 years
Thanks given by:
Quorn isn't even close to meat...
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
I can understand te arguemrnt, she doesn't like meat, Im guessing it's because they animal is bred to be killed kept in cages etc

I eat both quorn and meat. Depends what's in the freezer at the time. Not gunna lie, I normally choose quorn over meat. Tastes pretty good and it really quick to cook
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Matt in homosexual shocker!

Quorn is f*cking rank imo, give me a nice juicy steak any day of the week. Linzi never really liked meat but didn't go for Quorn either. She wasn't a veggie it just freaked her out, the whole prep and cooking thing. She's into most everyday stuff now though, just won't touch steaks of any kind.

I've a distant relative in Oz that's a full on Vegan and it really pisses me off the way she goes about it. Fine, she's vegan, I can live with that, but literally one in two posts is about the amazing vegan meal she made, or about animal cruelty, or that people should be ashamed of eating this poor little lamb. Can you imagine her face if I started posting pictures of medium rare steaks wrapped in bacon and topped with sausages and banging on about how humans are omnivores and are SUPPOSED to eat meat?

That's another thing I don't get. Fine, disagree with animals bred in captivity for food, I can see their moral standpoint. But to deny that humans by nature are biologically designed to eat both meat and rabbit food is just daft. Next they'll be telling me evolution is a lie and God is real.
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Just realising the homosexualness?

/wherehaveyoubeen?
Thanks given by:
If God didn't want us to eat meat he wouldn't have made cows taste that good lol
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
Lol, My sister decided to befome veggie last year. She eats a lot of quorn and it looks so rank I won't even try it lol.
I'm not a huge fan of meat tbh, don't like steaks or stuff.like that but basically live offf breaded chicken lol, no chance I'd go veggie.....but I can't stand touching raw meat lol, especially if it still looks like an animal!! Reprosessesed, sqashed chicken/turkey will do me fine lol.
Thanks given by:
People like that make me want to start a "vegetable rights" campaign, pictures of tomatoes being sprayed with growth hormones and pesticides, carrots crammed together in dark, dirty sacks, a pepper being sliced up and eaten WHILE STILL ALIVE, when will the horror end?!!?!one!

EDIT: For the record, Matt enjoys maccy d's coffee so clearly has no tastebuds, and as such carries no weight in this argument. lol
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Weight is something I definatley have.......

And McDonald's coffee is good when you cba! Normally douge egberts man Smile
Thanks given by:
"If meat is murder, is Quorn wasting police time?" Armando Ianucci
Thanks given by:
What you wanna do is hit her over the head ad turn her into a "veggie" then you can eat what ever you want while she just sits there?

Or maybe I took that to far but oh well
Official Team Go-NAD fan club
Thanks given by:
deprive her of YOUR meat !! see how quorn goes down then!!
[Image: J5hxCcC.jpg]
Thanks given by:
[Image: y2y6ybys.jpg]
Thanks given by:
lmao nicely done andy
Official Team Go-NAD fan club
Thanks given by:
My wife went veggie when I started to gut and pluck pheasants and partridge... but it did smell rank tbh

Quorn is awful stuff...she dont touch it.

But she eats fish....why I hear you cry? ...because, and I quote 'fish are ugly'.....because pigs are of course most hansom!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:

You're a vegemetarian? Not now.. BOOM! PIG!
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I'm in a similar situation to be fair but have a differnt opinion; yes she's a veggie, and yes i kind of eat it also to save the hassle of spending out on meat for one person, but i tend to see the benefits...
No greasy kitchen, healthier, same/more protein than meat and on some items it can be cheaper.

I can't say that i've not made a meal since eating as a veggie and not being able to find a quorn substitute. and honestly, can't really tell the difference once it's within a meal (such as a lasagne)

Don't get me wrong, i still eat meat when eating out or when i see something i like at a restraunt (for example im waiting for my english breakfast as i type this) but again willing to try vegetarian specific meals. things i'd never consider usually trying.

But yeh..

(10-12-2012, 11:52 PM)sean-306 Wrote: Honestly, if it wasnt for her massive tits and income!!
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
On the subject of quorn a meet like meat flavored substitute

If you don't eat meat why eat something that looks and supposedly tastes like meat
Thanks given by:
(11-12-2012, 11:17 AM)Willo Wrote: On the subject of quorn a meet like meat flavored substitute

If you don't eat meat why eat something that looks and supposedly tastes like meat

A similar philosophy could be said for lesbians; if you hate penis's so much, why use something that supposedly feels and looks like a penis Dodgy

I think it's more the ethics behind where the meat has come from, the life that animal has had etc., rather than the meat itself.
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
I know one who was a full on meat eater but switched to veggie because she actually liked the idea of eating healthy only to find out 12 months later she was actually less healthy than before due to a lack of vitamins and protein
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Girlfriends 306 HDi Marcus1991 20 4,592 08-09-2013, 09:07 PM
Last Post: silverzx