Bulkhead to dashboard wiring connector

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bulkhead to dashboard wiring connector
Right I've got my dashboard off to do the heater matrix but there is one thing that is stopping me which is the main wiring connector which goes to the dashboard. I cannot for the life of me figure how it comes off. I've taken the allen bolt out and have ended up breaking the plastic over the top but I can't get it off. Haynes just says to disconnect it but doesn't say how. Here's a picture of what I'm talking about:
[Image: P1010022.jpg]
I've had a look through the gti guides and they don't mention it being a problem.
Thanks given by:
IIRC the allen bolt holds the cover on, but there's another bolt holding the two halves together
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Heh, I didn't find out how to remove it but as it happens I didn't have to to access the heating unit.
Thanks given by:
You dont need to remove that to do the matrix...
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
Thanks given by:
Yeah I realise that now, I was reading the section of the Haynes entitled "Full fascia removal" which I got muddled up with the heater matrix section.
Thanks given by:
Removing the whole dash in my car but can't get this same connector off does anyone know where the other bolt is that's holds the two halfs together thanks
Thanks given by:
in the middle.
need a part number? http://public.servicebox.peugeot.com/ and http://service.citroen.com/ will sort you out.
Thanks given by:
Yeap got it thanks was full of shit so couldn't see it
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oil line block connector - advice needed silverzx 1 1,383 20-03-2013, 09:05 PM
Last Post: Piggy
  [How to] Integrate gauges on dashboard 306 fan2xud 0 1,142 09-02-2013, 09:32 PM
Last Post: fan2xud
  Exhaust connector Ben 0 1,048 05-02-2013, 03:17 PM
Last Post: Ben