Epic prank

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Epic prank
https://www.facebook.com/v/4042500216676

I think we can take some lessons from this...next time someone gets convinced it's their raccoon filter has gone, we need to get a real raccoon filter made.
Thanks given by:
Link. Y u no work???
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
that is, A-MAZING!

reminds me of those crazy jap ones, i saw one were this guy was set up in a changing room, and the mirror was a two way mirror, with a chick like the one from the ring, then she eventually jumped through the wall and started running towards him. f*cking funny stuff
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
Love how she just looks away the first time as if she hasn't seen her! This is class
Thanks given by:
(27-11-2012, 10:00 PM)vlj Wrote: Love how she just looks away the first time as if she hasn't seen her!

tbf, thats exactly what i'd do...

"this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real, this isnt real"

Thanks given by:
I would die if that happened to me. It would literally give me a heart attack, I'd be terrified! And doing the same as Sam.....
[Image: kim.png]
Thanks given by:
yeah, not gunna lie, I'm a massive pussy with shit like that...

Thanks given by:
Same. I refuse to watch scary films because I know I'll regret it and be shit scared for ages after. I admit, I am a wimp!
Thanks given by:
Can't see it, but is it the lift with the ghost?

http://www.thepoke.co.uk/2012/11/27/terr...tor-prank/

That?

I would shit a brick, instant reaction would probably end up with the girl beaten
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
That's the one!
Thanks given by:
i'll still watch horror films, but i'll shit myself, and enjoy scaring myself (no matter how i word that, it still sounds weird). spiritual/supernatural horrors freak me out the most tho. cant watch them. things like exorcist, the omen, shit like that. nooo thank you.

Thanks given by:
Watched the paranormal activities back to back. Safe to say I didn't sleep that night. I have an overactive imagination. To the point I create situations in my head and my imagination is too strong and it makes me think it's actually happening. It's not good. I once made myself believe I was in the middle of a zombie apocalypse purely because I heard a metallic scrapping. Immediately imagination kicks in and decides its a zombie dragging a shovel. So that's me f*cked for the night haha
Thanks given by:
lol

tbf, if i hear a noise and i dont know what it is, i cant sleep until i either find out what it is, or convince myself its not demon clowns coming to possess my soul Rofl

Thanks given by:
I once woke up at about 3 am and heard what sounded like someone digging, and straight away was wide awake wondering wtf was going on. I thought someone was being buried in my neighbour's garden! Turns out one of my neighbours just had a poor habit of gardening at odd times!!
Thanks given by:
poor habit of gardening at odd times? at f*cking 3 am??

he probably was burying a body... thats the only reason id be digging at 3 am...

Thanks given by:
Covering up the latest victim right Sam?
Thanks given by:
yep. how else do you think i get laid? i'm too 'quirky' to pull lmao

Thanks given by:
this was epic ahahah
[Image: sign.png]
↑ Project ↑
Thanks given by:
(27-11-2012, 10:30 PM)Matt Wrote: I once made myself believe I was in the middle of a zombie apocalypse purely because I heard a metallic scrapping. Immediately imagination kicks in and decides its a zombie dragging a shovel. So that's me f*cked for the night haha

lol

I've been looking after everything alone for the last month as everyone was on holiday... which means I'm looking after 2 houses on the same property... this involves letting some dogs out every night around 11. We have a bit of land. There's no lights here so it's pitch black. Lets just say the above is what my mind does when there's a noise in a hedge... Or the stones make a sound... All I can say is thank god for my 2 large dogs and my samurai sword (with the cover on it's more of a large metal stick) lol
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  yearbook prank! Eeyore 6 1,237 20-05-2012, 08:09 PM
Last Post: Eeyore
  Epic music video is epic *NSFW* Pete 2 1,284 31-12-2011, 08:35 AM
Last Post: spawn