Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coppers and why I dislike them immensely!
(28-11-2012, 08:55 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote:
(28-11-2012, 08:48 PM)Toms306 Wrote: If my car was stolen I would phone the police, they would add it to the anpr database as stolen so yes it would flag up on the anpr. Therefore no need to pull randomers for that reason.

You missed the point with that mate.

Modern cars tend to be stolen by burglarys in the middle of the night (cos if they did it during the day you wouldnt be there and thus neither would your car to steal). So untill you wake up and maybe go out to pop to the shops and notice it missing it dosent get reported and dosent show on the ANPR database and its that first potentially 12 hours when the police have a really good chance of catching the thief otherwise itll either of gone to the scrap yard to be weighed in or be in a shipping container loaded onto a boat at a port. (thats aside from the really fast and practical stuff that gets laid up and hidden to be used in a bank job and see if its got a tracker on it)

Criminals ARE caught by random stops on commonly stolen cars in the early hours when they cant name who owns the car.

Dum are you a police officer? lol
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Coppers and why I dislike them immensely! - by Tom - 28-11-2012, 09:01 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Coppers in Lincolnshire! InkedMuttley 35 12,361 11-07-2012, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Toms306