Coppers in Lincolnshire!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coppers in Lincolnshire!
Not so much an actual thread for advice or owt just a general rant!

Was on my way to the garage last night pulled off my drive and spotted a car a bit further up car starts to follow mine and I instantly knew it was a cop car, turned right (where I needed to turn) using indicators and the car was still following me followed me all the way to the garage and they flashed me so pulled over 10 yards from where I was going!

Copper comes to my window with the usual bollocks that comes out their mouths "Do you know why I've pulled you?" my response "No officer I haven't a clue I was abiding by the speed limit, I used correct signalling where necessary so I am absolutely bewildered as to why you've stopped me" he turns around and tells me it's a routine check as the car seems to be smoking *SLIGHTLY* thinking that was all I told him it was a 14 year old diesel car and that it was cold so therefore it is liable to smoke a little bit he then gave me a load of crap about the car is registered at Louth (my dad's address) and then proceeds to ask their control room whether the car was stolen etc then they asked about my manner of driving as it seemed a bit "Erratic"...it was a f*cking sharp right hand bend!!!

The more they looked into it they checked my previous and based on that assumption they proceeded to cuff me and place me into the car as they couldn't find me on their system...even telling me I didn't have a license she'd actually used my right name apart from instead of Russell she'd thought I said Robert!

Anybody else had any stupid encounters with the long arm of the law?
Member of Team Rather be Gay than Ginger

Member of Team Holey Engine

[Image: IM_sig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I had a copper drag me into his car after parking on double yellow lines to go cash machine. Told me I had no insurance so I told him I was with admiral so he claimed to be ringing them but couldn't get through so he said he was going to write me a producer to produce my documents. So as he was writing it I went on my phone which he argued I wasn't allowed. So I went on askmid and proved to him that my car was insured. Ivery kindly watched him rip the producer and let me out. Smile

He didn't know askmid was available to the public Smile.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
So f*cking good when the smile on their face turns into a scowl as they know they haven't got shit on you...went out again an hour ago for a packet of fags and the SAME 2 COPPERS spotted my car and promptly tugged me again to ask me why I was out at this time of the morning "Same f*cking reason I was out last night mate, why are you out at this time are you up to no good?"

Coppers reply: "Just get in your car and don't let me see you again"

f*ck off mate I'm not on curfew!

Thanks given by:
I was filling up at a petrol station about 6 months ago when a meat wagon pulled up, 3 of them jumped out and with no warning slammed me over my car, cuffed me, and carried me into the back of the van. All in the space of about 10 seconds with no warning at all.

Turned out it was my mate f*cking about haha!
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
There's 2 sides to this though..

There are some "good cops" out there, Last night I was on the M6 with a trailer on, doing 65-70 whistle, clear road etc...

Set of lights behind me, sat on my bumper a few minutes, then pulled me over, I'm thinking he's just gonna fine me, no getting out of it. He comes up to the window asks me why I was doing nearly 70 with a trailer, to which I just said "I'm sorry officer, I've got no excuse really" He asked me a few questions on trailer laws, checked the weight of the trailer, and gave me a bit of advice on my trailer test. Sent me on my way with "Probably best to keep a clean licence mate, Keep it to 60"

But I've also been tailed for an hour, then pulled over to be greeted with "your car's registered in Cumbria, why are you in Cornwall?" I basically told him to F*ck off and mind his own business!
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
all coppers are toss pots. yeah you might get a good one every now and then but that dont mean that he aint been a total dick head with others. ive had so many run in with these "OH, IVE GOT A BADGE SO YOU DO AS I SAY" knob ends that i wouldnt know where to start.
ALL of them get my blood boiling.
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
Thanks given by:
All of them have been pretty good with me apart from the first time I was pulled over....

In liverpool i got 3 points and fine for 43 in a 30 instead of losing my licence (apparently)
and... i got told to put my number plates on when they had fallen off...
and another time i got pulled because my car was too low, i went round a corner slightly too fast... and my passenger opened his door before i had completely stopped. They were all particularly friendly though apart from the number plates one... but then again that was because he was in his car shouting across a lane of traffic!

in felixstowe i got pulled as part of a routine check because i was a 'young driver in and old car'. now... you dont exactly see many young people driving brand new cars do you! So surely they must be pulling everyone over who is under 21 and on the road! They were fine though!

and the first time i ever got pulled over was for having foglights on but they quickly spotted someone else driving like a nob also with foglights so they just told me to turn them off and go on my way!

but yeh what you guys have said does sound a little bit harsh and pointless!
Thanks given by:
2 &1/2 years driving and I've Never been pulled over.. You guys obviously all look like dodgy f*ckers!
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
Definatly jusy jinxed yourself!
[Image: 5dd0e8e7-1.jpg]
Blaze XUD Dturbo
Soon To Be Stage 2..
Thanks given by:
(09-07-2012, 11:35 AM)Louis123 Wrote: Definatly jusy jinxed yourself!

Exactly what I was thinking lol!!
Thanks given by:
Only ever been pulled over once, well I say pulled over, I saw a police van up my arse so I pulled into a petrol station in Costessy where they got out & asked me why i'd pulled over to which I replied "You were sitting on my bumper so I knew it was coming", I then got dog searched and the car got emptied out (I'd just bought 4 alloys and a complete exhaust system) then I found out an exhaust had been stolen by someone with a black astra (mine was dark blue)

I then had to then show a text conversation to prove my innocence!

Apart from that ive had no issues!
Thanks given by:
Don't even get me started.
Two section 59s one was me being a total dick and the second was because the officer couldn't prove I was slightly speeding. (45 in a 40) told me I was speeding I accepted that I sai I've got a clean licence (no points) I guess I'm getting three points and I fine then. He checks his data base him and his mate have a chat come back to me and say that they are giving me another section 59 impound my car and fine me £150 just because he couldnt prove why speed I was doing as he didn't have a speed gun. And was judging by the traffic around me!
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
wannkers. all of em.
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(09-07-2012, 10:25 AM)Jake Wrote: 2 &1/2 years driving and I've Never been pulled over.. You guys obviously all look like dodgy f*ckers!

Its alright for you then jake! the cops cant seem to leave me alone!

Iv had some good arguments with cops, one of the best ones was when i was coming back from camp on day and they pulled me over on the M25 because my car was lowered and had an aftermarket exhaust. They said they were going to check round my car because its modified i said ok what have i done wrong they said nothing so i said you cant check my car then if iv done nothing wrong. After more arguing with them i said if you cant you go catch real people dealing drugs or ropping then your in the wrong job, they asked me whats my job so i said im a soldier on front line doing a real job and getting paid less for putting my life on the line when they do f*ck all. after that they said ok and have a good day and went!!

Police will look for anything to f*ck you over.
[Image: edit2_zpsbe60b3ca.jpg]

Team derv FLAME and CONROD spitters
Thanks given by:
You lot whinge too much

I used to get stopped 3 times a day when I was younger (now i drive fast enough they cant catch me lol) but i know people whove been dragged out of cars through the window because the coppers stopped the wrong car, people whove been stuck in hand cuffs and slammed against a van for no good reason and people whove been tasered.
Thanks given by:
I was always so positive about the police, only been spoken to once after my knock before I'd got a new numberplate, told me they could fine me, but didn't and sent me on my way (2 female officers in Cornwall).

Then driving in brum, pulled out of Aldi, cock of a junction, parked cars both sides, right next to a set of traffic lights at a crossroads. Looked both ways, twice, and pulled out, unmarked cop car comes haring round the junction and pulls right up to my door (unnecessary, had loads of space to stop). Two armed guys get out, are incredibly confrontational, and eventually tell me to get out of the middle of the road, and proceeded to tell me I was a terribly driver, completely in the wrong and should get 6 points and a fine etc. etc. Claim my car is stolen as it's registered in Cornwall, but shut up when I say I live there (urmm, you'd think they'd realise that at a shop 200m from campus). After realising they can't put anything on me (largely because I have 3 witnesses) they send me on my way.
[Image: sigcopy-1.jpg]
Diablo Meridian HDi - 125bhp - 73.0MPG - Halfords Wheels
Thanks given by:
(09-07-2012, 04:29 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: You lot whinge too much

I used to get stopped 3 times a day when I was younger (now i drive fast enough they cant catch me lol) but i know people whove been dragged out of cars through the window because the coppers stopped the wrong car, people whove been stuck in hand cuffs and slammed against a van for no good reason and people whove been tasered.

Ha ha sounds like my youth lol
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(09-07-2012, 05:27 PM)Kezzieboy Wrote: unmarked cop car comes haring round the junction and pulls right up to my door (unnecessary, had loads of space to stop). Two armed guys get out, are incredibly confrontational, and eventually tell me to get out of the middle of the road, and proceeded to tell me I was a terribly driver.

Yeh been there done that, back in Nottingham (born there) I was out in the car with a couple of my mates one night I'd been doing the circuit in Nottingham coming through Carlton I had to stop for a slash heard a car coming so finished off my mate had done the same thing except he was still getting in the car and heard a yelping sound behind him I says to him "Get in the car it's a cop car" they'd pulled right up to my door it was a narrow road so I thought "must just be trying to get by they haven't flashed" so I proceeded to pull off with my mate stood at the side of the car half in and half out the next thing I'm being forced out at gunpoint by the police...apparently "It looked as if you were kidnapping him"

1hr 45m sat at the side of the road 30 minutes of which I was laid on my front with my arms cuffed behind my back while they checked me, my mate, my car, our phones, and anything else they could check.

In Nottingham I was stopped probably 2 or 3 times a week...In skeg I have been stopped 8 times over the course of a week, twice in 1 night!

Give em a badge and they think they can do anything, lady gardens!

And yes I possibly do look a bit dodgy with a completely shaved head but you just jinxed yourself there Jakey boy lmaolmaolmao

Thanks given by:
You must look like a paedophile rapist drug dealer thief to get pulled over that much.
Thanks given by:
(10-07-2012, 01:09 AM)bigcheez2k3 Wrote: You must look like a paedophile rapist drug dealer thief to get pulled over that much.

I wouldn't go as far as that have been likened to a thug/drug dealer but never that...mainly because I'm 6'1" and f*cking huge.

Thanks given by:
(10-07-2012, 01:45 AM)InkedMuttley Wrote:
(10-07-2012, 01:09 AM)bigcheez2k3 Wrote: You must look like a paedophile rapist drug dealer thief to get pulled over that much.

I wouldn't go as far as that have been likened to a thug/drug dealer but never that...mainly because I'm 6'1" and f*cking huge.

So you're huge, bald and I'd assume from your username, tattooed as well? Can't imagine why you get pulled then. Confused Tongue
Thanks given by:
(10-07-2012, 09:06 AM)Toms306 Wrote: So you're huge, bald and I'd assume from your username, tattooed as well? Can't imagine why you get pulled then. Confused Tongue

Last time I checked Tom it was perfectly legal to have a bald head be built like a brick shit house and to have tattoos.....even all at the same time.......crazy eh, but that seriously shouldn't really come into it at all should it!

Thats as stupid as being pulled for wearing a hat and sunglasses! lmao
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
Thanks given by:
(10-07-2012, 09:30 AM)mark_airey Wrote:
(10-07-2012, 09:06 AM)Toms306 Wrote: So you're huge, bald and I'd assume from your username, tattooed as well? Can't imagine why you get pulled then. Confused Tongue

Last time I checked Tom it was perfectly legal to have a bald head be built like a brick shit house and to have tattoos.....even all at the same time.......crazy eh, but that seriously shouldn't really come into it at all should it!

Thats as stupid as being pulled for wearing a hat and sunglasses! lmao

Of course it's not illegal but you know as well as I do that the police will stereotype certain types of people due to their appearence! Tongue

Also, if youre wearing sunglasses at night I reckon you'd get pulled....and does a balaclava count as a hat....that'd get you pulled too I reckon.
Thanks given by:
(10-07-2012, 10:02 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Of course it's not illegal but you know as well as I do that the police will stereotype certain types of people due to their appearence! Tongue

You mean like SRowell does? Big Grin Tongue
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
Thanks given by:
(10-07-2012, 10:03 AM)mark_airey Wrote:
(10-07-2012, 10:02 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Of course it's not illegal but you know as well as I do that the police will stereotype certain types of people due to their appearence! Tongue

Exactly like that yeah! Big Grin
Thanks given by:
(10-07-2012, 10:03 AM)mark_airey Wrote:

hahahahha +1 for you!
Quote:(15:06:27) Toms306: Wd40d it and had a good tug, came straight off

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5522]

Thanks given by:
Balaclavas don't get you pulled whistle
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I've had the "where are you going at this time of night?" a fair few times, mainly because I sometimes just like to go for a drive to the coast in the middle of the night just to enjoy some quiet roads, or over the moors. I've been accused of looking for farms to break into, running drugs, looking for drugs, and looking for dogging spots. I usually just explain the reason and their fine, the only time it got funny was the time a copper told me he'd drive 2 miles up the road and wait, and if I didn't turn round and head back to the A1 he'd arrest me. I asked what for, and he said "whatever I can think of", so I kept on driving and he stopped me again, saying "I thought I told you to turn around?", so I told him he couldn't tell me where to drive so to arrest me and then explain in court when I pressed charges for harassment why he'd done it...

He apologised Big Grin
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
I've been pulled a few times. Most of which the police have been absolutely fine. I'm a believer of treat people how you want to be treated and clearly so were these cops so all was good.

There was 1 however.....I was on call just before Christmas when I got a call out at about 2am to north London. Driving to this site and I get pulled over. Get out of the car and straight away he said "did I tell you to get out?". Brilliant...this ones going to be a prick!
He asked me where I was going and I explained when I was met with a response "I don't believe you". When I said to him whys that he said "your clearly barely old enough to drive and your driving around in a 18 month old car. You don't own that car". When I replied no your correct I don't own it, straight away he got on his radio to check if it was stolen. Whilst he was waiting he asked me again what I was up to and he just said I'm up to no good and asked what proof I had that I'm going to a job....clearly wearing a company uniform, in a car littered with paperwork with company logos on isn't enough. I said to him if you don't believe me, here is my office number, phone them and ask them where I'm going. He said how do I know you haven't set that number up with a mate at the other end.......yes I've bought a 0845 number just so I can go for a razz at 2am.
Utter dick and tried to pick me up on everything. Even tried saying I had been speeding because I had 3 points on my licence from speeding in 2009! Cock!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
(10-07-2012, 04:56 PM)Niall Wrote: I've been pulled a few times. Most of which the police have been absolutely fine. I'm a believer of treat people how you want to be treated and clearly so were these cops so all was good.

There was 1 however.....I was on call just before Christmas when I got a call out at about 2am to north London. Driving to this site and I get pulled over. Get out of the car and straight away he said "did I tell you to get out?". Brilliant...this ones going to be a prick!
He asked me where I was going and I explained when I was met with a response "I don't believe you". When I said to him whys that he said "your clearly barely old enough to drive and your driving around in a 18 month old car. You don't own that car". When I replied no your correct I don't own it, straight away he got on his radio to check if it was stolen. Whilst he was waiting he asked me again what I was up to and he just said I'm up to no good and asked what proof I had that I'm going to a job....clearly wearing a company uniform, in a car littered with paperwork with company logos on isn't enough. I said to him if you don't believe me, here is my office number, phone them and ask them where I'm going. He said how do I know you haven't set that number up with a mate at the other end.......yes I've bought a 0845 number just so I can go for a razz at 2am.
Utter dick and tried to pick me up on everything. Even tried saying I had been speeding because I had 3 points on my licence from speeding in 2009! Cock!

I do the same, don't be a dick and they let you go.

Only time I've argued was when a wanker was saying my pressed plates were illegal. Takes a lot of restraint in that situation, and yours I'm guessing, to not say 'Are you an actual retard?
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Coppers and why I dislike them immensely! InkedMuttley 95 33,525 30-11-2012, 12:09 AM
Last Post: Scott