Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coppers and why I dislike them immensely!
If you get pulled then you get pulled don't ya? I've had 5 pulls in the 405 they shit me up 'cos I think I've done something wrong even though that's not the case. Routine checks don't just catch criminals, they get peoples cars sorted like bulbs, tyres, no seatbelt, correct child seats, mobile phone, fog lights, lane hoggers. They're not just out there to make everyones life a mysery, serve and protect no? Who else is going to do it? Do the dumb people who don't check their cars pay attention to random people flashing their lights to indicate they have a headlight out? Probably not.

As said, I hate being pulled, who wouldn't? And especially with a past like mine, I've had panda cars blatantly single me out of whatever other cars are around at rush hour, I've had 2 traffic cars and a motorbike all pile down on me before for a routine (the area was full of them to start with, I knew this) and many other pulls. Its not nice when you know they singled you out, but then they could single out the car 2 miles behind you. Its just pot luck. I'm inclined to agree that it could be seen as harassment but really, why, when it could be some next guy getting pulled? How many people get pulled every year?

Ps, you should of just told him your name was double barelled, don't be an ass and make him ask for ur lisence. Soon as I get pulled I grab my docs and hand them over.
[Image: KrisB-new-Logo11.gif]
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Coppers and why I dislike them immensely! - by KrisB - 28-11-2012, 08:15 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Coppers in Lincolnshire! InkedMuttley 35 12,357 11-07-2012, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Toms306