Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coppers and why I dislike them immensely!
(28-11-2012, 07:44 PM)Toms306 Wrote: Maybe I'm not getting the point across properly - what I'm trying to say is they could let small things slide, everyone does illegal things, whether thats running a low tyre that they can't afford at the time, speeding as they're late for something or test driving a car without insurance becuse it would cost huge amounts for day insurance and you dont want to buy a dog. Waiting for someone to pass and pulling them is (IMO) bullying, using thier 'power' to feel big over other people, just because they can. In my opinion you should only be stopped if you're actually commiting a noticeable offence at the time - driving at 70 thorugh a 30, flashing on the ANPR as a stolen car or being a tailgating Audi wanker for example. Just leave the people alone that're minding thier own business, not causing any problem for other people.

You guys have it tough up by you with police as theres less crime for them to deal with so they actually get alot more time to go and pull over cars. IIRC The last time I pulled a car over was at 3am because we were too busy with 999 calls before that and we didnt find out it was uninsured till we started doing some checks. Also didnt notice the stench of cannabis till we pulled it over either.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Coppers and why I dislike them immensely! - by Dum-Dum - 28-11-2012, 07:58 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Coppers in Lincolnshire! InkedMuttley 35 12,361 11-07-2012, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Toms306