Our New Single!!! please listen and comment . .

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Our New Single!!! please listen and comment . .
Music 
here's one of our latest lads . . .me on singing and guitar, Jay Mya rapping, my brother producing . . . what you all think, good or bad? . .Smile

ituneslinky

Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
I like it, when can i get a copy for the car? lol
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
well done few minor niggles too much reverb or autotune on your vocal your voice ain't that bad so could of kept it more natural, and the instruments need to be more equal in volume.

Apart from them two good job ThumbsUp
Don't worry about what I'm doing, I want you to worry about what you're doing
Thanks given by:
Just listened to this again. Really like it now! Lol smanfa gave it a thumbs up. She really likes it
Personally I'm not too keen on the rapping but its not toooo bad. Love the chorusy bit though
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Sounds awesome!!! Demos at Xmas meet? Wink
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
(23-11-2012, 01:42 PM)Kwik Wrote: well done few minor niggles too much reverb or autotune on your vocal your voice ain't that bad so could of kept it more natural, and the instruments need to be more equal in volume.

Apart from them two good job ThumbsUp

thanks i, i agree about the autotune they overuse it imo . .not to be big headed but i am a pretty good vocalist i don't need it for pitch correction as such, they just seem to like the sound, i'm a bit more traditional tbh and like to hear the quality in a singers voice too . . so valid point taken . .Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
that's cool i produce when i'm in the mood and have a weekly residency for djing so get loads of demos and exclusives and try to be as constructive as possible
Thanks given by:
Sounds shit, I'd shoot the singer. Big Grin

But seriously, way too much f*cking about with the vocals in the processing.
Thanks given by:
Listened 3 times and officially liked on youtube which is a rarity for me but seeing as its you......
My only criticism is the meaning and the spelling of the word breaking in the video? Just seems as the song references driving so much the 'breaking' should actually be 'braking' but hey it can also be interpreted as taking a break or breaking down. Other than that I really like it and its far better than most of the shite that's out there now. Also liking the video style with the lyrics, emotions and symbols overlaid.
Thanks given by:
i think its good myself mate, top notch effort. as said few sneaky demos at xmas for the drive home and maybe afew spares for guys to take and hand out for there mates ect? just get the name about abit Smile
Official Team Go-NAD fan club
Thanks given by:
(23-11-2012, 05:44 PM)ash240970 Wrote: Listened 3 times and officially liked on youtube which is a rarity for me but seeing as its you......
My only criticism is the meaning and the spelling of the word breaking in the video? Just seems as the song references driving so much the 'breaking' should actually be 'braking' but hey it can also be interpreted as taking a break or breaking down. Other than that I really like it and its far better than most of the shite that's out there now. Also liking the video style with the lyrics, emotions and symbols overlaid.

yeah a lot of the words obviously have double meanings so there's one or two like that . . i should mention though that this is just a Youtube promo video, a full proper video is to follow, that was just knocked up so we could get it out there . . . . .

if anyone's interested this is the website and facebook page for Jay Mya . .the guy we work with . .Smile

thanks for the comments guys . . .everything is a work in progress trying to crack the Pop scene so i appreciate all your views . .Smile

http://www.jaymya.com/

http://www.facebook.com/jaymyapage1?fref=ts

http://www.facebook.com/jaymyamusic?fref=ts
Thanks given by:
Im gonna be brutally honest Matt, i've listened to most of your other stuff you've posted & turned them off after 30 secs or so, this one I f*cking love. Listened to it on repeat for about 15 mins now.

Massive improvement, loving the work buddy!
Thanks given by:
No worries bud - wish you every success and this is catchy enough to get you a foot on the ladder Smile
Thanks given by:
Absulutly love it! Such a flow n bounce 2 the whole thing, I do agree thers really no need 4 autotune but other than that it's spot on! U got a YouTube account?
Would much rather hear this that has heart n soul init than that crap u hear on the radio, u kno they hav only spent tops of a hour makin! Lol Iv done abit of producing 4 a couple of mates n I know how long it takes 2 make every sound, sound spot on if u get me anyway keep up the good work mate! Hope 2 hear it on the radio!
Thanks given by:
This is great! I wanna hear it on the radio, I bet you'd fly up the charts!
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
Shit

nah seriously, i like it and actually like the video! Also was a big fan of your last song you put up on the forum! Keep up the good work and hand out some free promo cds at the christmas meet Big Grin
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Well, I was sceptical before even clicking the play button........but I actually quite like that!! I also like the computerised vocal stuff tbh, but each to thier own. Nice one Matt. Smile
Thanks given by:
yep, im liking that one dude! cracking vocals, and the guitar in the back is really good!

as said about the auto tune tho, i think it comes in a little strong at some points, but im only noticing it cuz others pointed it out before i listened to it.

deffo sounds like somthing that could get you somewhere bud, good luck with it ThumbsUp
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
I really like this!

The video is good, lyrics are cool, I like the melody. I'd actually happily sit listening to that in my car with the roof down and not care what other people thought!
It really connects with you via the lyrics which are well sung. It just makes me feel good and uplifted! Really really honestly very well done! This sounds like music I'd prefer to hear on the radio these days!

That is, I love it right up till the rapping comes on, at which point I just want to hit the person singing(rapping) it in the face (unless they are coming for a remap, in which case, nice work!)

Obviously this is just my opinion and I'm an old fart these days at 32 years old Big Grin

Maybe I'm not with the times, but that music would sit so well without the rapping bit for my personal tastes.

Since you have created this piece of music, and I don't usually get a chance to ask why on something I really like but feel is ruined by rapping... WHY is the rap bit in there?

What creative flow leads you to go "and now we need a rapping bit here" ?

Again, I'm old, I generally don't buy music, and if you people prefer the rapping bit in there then great Big Grin If you want to make a living you have to make what your market will buy, so if that is what it takes and you like it, do it!

I'd actually like to have a mix of that without the rapping, it's nice relaxing uplifting lyrics and music, so on that part (which it sounds like you are mainly responsible for), well done Big Grin

If you ever do release it commercially, put a non-rapping mix on the CD so I can listen to that version please and I'll buy it Smile

Dave
Thanks given by:
your not old dave i'm 34 lol. It all comes down to taste really.

Swings and roundabouts
Thanks given by:
(23-11-2012, 10:16 PM)Kwik Wrote: your not old dave i'm 34 lol. It all comes down to taste really.

Swings and roundabouts

Shit man I thought you was like 25!?!?
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
(23-11-2012, 10:29 PM)Niall Wrote: Shit man I thought you was like 25!?!?

Bro you just made my night! I'm aged old but act 18 lol. Plus i'm proof Moisturiser works lol
Thanks given by:
(23-11-2012, 10:38 PM)Kwik Wrote:
(23-11-2012, 10:29 PM)Niall Wrote: Shit man I thought you was like 25!?!?

Bro you just made my night! I'm aged old but act 18 lol. Plus i'm proof Moisturiser works lol

I couldnt agree more with this. My little bro and i are often mixed up, people think im the younger of the two of us, and thats when we're stood next to each other! lmao

I live my life by the saying "You cant help growing old, but no-one can make you grow up!" Still get I.D'd for fags and drink too! Big Grin

Theres 5 and a half years between my bro an i. Just in case you're wondering! Big Grin
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
wow i was gonna multi quote but too many things i wanna reply to . .lol . . . .well in general you all seem to like it which is great . . ..as far as the rapping is concerned the guy has a big following which is why he's on there, he's not without talent but if i was doing my own stuff he wouldn't be on there i'll put it that way, he basically appeals to a very young audience, the majority of our fans are 14 -19 ear old girls i would say . . .with this later stuff though i've fetched guitar and my vocals into it to to try and make it a bit more organic . . . the plan is for myself to gain a bit of notoriety with Jay Mya and then do my own stuff which is a bit more musically serious i like to think . . . . . .tbh i do so much different stuff, i've been in Ska/reggae bands, rock/blues, pop, jazz . . you name it . ..currently what i'm doing myself is a bit Ed sheeran/jamie liddle/acoustic/vocal kinda thing . .i look forward to getting some of it finished to see what y'all think of it . .Smile

you tube channel's are here . .Jay Mya . .and my own which is just me dicking about with covers really . .Smile

https://www.youtube.com/user/JAYMYATV/videos?view=0

https://www.youtube.com/user/mattcheese31?feature=mhee
Thanks given by:
I love this Smile unsure Goodyear would like you useing there logo tho :p

Thanks given by:
(24-11-2012, 02:09 AM)R45_ODV Wrote: I love this Smile unsure Goodyear would like you useing there logo tho :p

ahhh they fcuking love it . .lol
Thanks given by:
Hahaha fair play mate truly epic. Can see you doing very well with this one Smile

Thanks given by:
Everyone should post It on their Facebook page and try and get as many likes as possible.
Thanks given by:
(24-11-2012, 02:24 AM)ash240970 Wrote: Everyone should post It on their Facebook page and try and get as many likes as possible.

i'l do this if he wants view on it?
Official Team Go-NAD fan club
Thanks given by:
This is brilliant. Listened to it twice now and just gets better. I think if I put it running through some decent speakers it would be so much better than iPhone.
Me and the mrs really like it. Can't wait to start blasting it in my car! Think this is one ultimate driving tune!!
Good job matt Smile.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Best D'n'B mixes people listen to Paul_13 8 2,196 22-11-2017, 11:54 AM
Last Post: WiNgNuTz
  Funny as! Facebook find - read the comment! ginge191 5 1,398 06-01-2012, 10:44 AM
Last Post: THE_Liam