Anyone around Birmingham wanna do me a favour? Pwease

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone around Birmingham wanna do me a favour? Pwease
I'm *possibly* looking at getting an exhaust from Birmingham... Issue is getting it to me, dude said I can't arrange a courier.

Anyone able to grab it for me, then possibly wrap some bin bags around it and let me courier it? Or possibly bring to the Christmas meet...

I'll give some beer tokens obviously (or actual beer at the meet)

Cheers
Thanks given by:
Where in brum mate as I'm in redditch Smile

Not going crimbo meet but could wrap it for you Smile

Thanks given by:
It seems he's now sold it, even though I was first and said I'm trying to arrange collection... FS

Cheers anyway man Smile
Thanks given by:
Aahhh that's shit dude if you ever need anything picking up this way drop me a pm dude don't mind picking stuff up and wrapping it to help a member out Wink

Thanks given by:
Cheers buddy, appreciate it Smile
Thanks given by:
man i hate people like that, who just sell it even when you're first. pricks.
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
No worrys dude. Bit of a piss off the selling it after you said you would have it Sad

I have held things for members for weeks as blade and rocker can vouch for hate it when that happens Sad

Thanks given by:
Yeah it's extremely frustrating, especially when it's exactly what I'm after, it's just geography that's the issue Sad well and the seller.

He's still PM'ing me after I said let me know if it doesn't go, ignored me saying I'm trying to arrange collection and just said he can't courier again :/

I've said I can hopefully get it collected, and asked if he's near Redditch... It probably has gone but it's worth a go, apparently it's to come off the car this weekend, so never know!
Thanks given by:
well im in brum so i can collect no probs aswell i dont mind helping fellow members as samass can vouch
Vehicle repair and servicing in the midlands pm for details 

Current cars
Subaru Impreza 2.0d - Daily
306 1.8 - track whore soon to be GTI6
Thanks given by:
(22-11-2012, 01:45 AM)td_dan Wrote: well im in brum so i can collect no probs aswell i dont mind helping fellow members as samass can vouch

I can indeed, Dan is a hero!
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
Let me or dan know if the deal goes thru mate as one of us will be able to go pick it up for you Smile

Thanks given by:
Cheers guys, really appreciate it Smile

No news to report yet Sad but shall keep you updated...
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cheap bodyshops near Birmingham/Wolverhampton Iceman299 3 1,160 27-04-2016, 07:48 PM
Last Post: DeeTurbo
  Any one live near Longbridge, Birmingham that could do me a favour??? Chris_90 8 3,090 27-04-2015, 07:41 PM
Last Post: Chris_90
  I wanna bid.. 504 pickup on ebay! Matt-Rallye 24 6,366 31-01-2015, 09:10 PM
Last Post: procta