Dimma dilemma

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dimma dilemma
Right my missis has been bugging me for a year now for a holiday somewhere hot and sunny so I have started to save but my dilemma is I can give or take a holiday I'm not fussed but I've also been wanting to buy these bad boys for my hdi     now I'm looking at about 1000 to 2000 depending in condition and age do I book a holiday with the money I will save or do I buy these bad ass wheels and have months of earbashing from the other half ?? :-(
Thanks given by:
These wheels are epic as rare as f*ck right?
Wheels it is. If she moans, stick your dick in her mouth, thatll keep her quiet Wink

Do not take my advice may end up bitten off!
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
I don't know if Peugeot made these wheels but they are hard to come by I know that and ate all pretty much over a grand, hmmm a shlong to the face may indeed work !!!
Thanks given by:
Do you have a Dimma to put these on then...? I thought you had a HDi! If they're for that then you need to look into fitting them as they're like ET0 aren't they?
Thanks given by:
Can't you get them custom made...might that be cheaper?

At any rate, buy the cheapest you can find and refurb them yourself at a later date, that way you can probably still afford a holiday Smile
[Image: sigcopy-1.jpg]
Diablo Meridian HDi - 125bhp - 73.0MPG - Halfords Wheels
Thanks given by:
If I buy 2 sets of front wheels they are perfect XD the rears are stupidly wide and like u said a crazy offset but the fronts I believe are the same as standard speed lines I may be wrong but I'll need to look into it abit more
Thanks given by:
You can get them custom made for £400 - £100 a wheel, If you provide the wheels obviously, I've got the website for the company that does it somewhere. Original dimma are made by compomotive IIRC

EDIT: http://www.force-racing.co.uk/wheels-15/

Here's a pic

[Image: peugeot-grey-2.jpg]
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I've been looking at the compo ones :-)
Thanks given by:
One in that pic needs a lot more dish!
Thanks given by:
That must be one of the custom rims the piccie I posted I believe is the standard 3 or 4" lip
Thanks given by:
tell her you cant afford it... then buy um and say uve lways had them... my missus thinks my tool box in the boot is the reason that my car is -50!
Thanks given by:
She will know shel suss why I've never put them on the car or if I had ten why not sell them and fix the gearbox I the st many questions and probings will arise which will lead to me ultimately sleeping on the sofa Lolz tbh that's probably a fair deal tho :-P sleep with the wheels for a while haha
Thanks given by:
at leaast they wont give you a headache!
Thanks given by:
But on the other hand you can't put your penis in a wheel.
[Image: A1A3B2B1-9269-463A-9F21-2ABF4CE9BEAC-165...A3B3F7.jpg]
Thanks given by:
never say cant!
Thanks given by:
I think you'll find you can, it's just not recommended. Especially if it's spinning
Thanks given by:
(16-11-2012, 03:16 PM)Curt Wrote: I think you'll find you can, it's just not recommended. Especially if it's spinning

Bringing a new meaning to meat spin
Thanks given by:
(16-11-2012, 12:33 PM)Midnightclub Wrote: You can get them custom made for £400 - £100 a wheel, If you provide the wheels obviously, I've got the website for the company that does it somewhere. Original dimma are made by compomotive IIRC

EDIT: http://www.force-racing.co.uk/wheels-15/

Here's a pic

[Image: peugeot-grey-2.jpg]

so all you need is a set of 205 speed lines and they will make a set of these wheels up? would it be the same tyre size also?
Quote:(15:06:27) Toms306: Wd40d it and had a good tug, came straight off

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5522]

Thanks given by:
To be fair, I could make some normal speed lines look like that, paint spokes, polish lip and add fake split studs!

(16-11-2012, 03:14 PM)sean-306 Wrote: never say cant!

(16-11-2012, 03:16 PM)Curt Wrote: I think you'll find you can, it's just not recommended. Especially if it's spinning

Each to their own lads! Lol
[Image: A1A3B2B1-9269-463A-9F21-2ABF4CE9BEAC-165...A3B3F7.jpg]
Thanks given by:
But that way u can add more dish if you want :-)
Thanks given by:
Sod the sofa I'd settle for sleeping in the car for wheels like them.
TD04 11mm Sedan, now 2.1 vnt

Sedan Project http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-5763.html

Provence Dturbo Dead
Blaze 1.6 Dead
China 5dr '6 Death by cambelt failure
Matt White HDI estate Death by wiring
Sedan Dturbo aka triggers broom
Diablo estate Dturbo Living dead
Thanks given by:
Tbh for 100 quid a wheel if you give them the wheel that's a bargain I mean It won't be the same as a bespoke set of dimmas but if u want cheap split runs then 400 quid ain't bad at all just ull have to seal the ring and seal the bolts before inflating it so it says in the website !
Thanks given by:
Im looking for a set of genuine rears for a 205 dimma, money waiting if you can find some
Thanks given by:
Look into compomotive or image wheels they make them pal image I think are cheaper theyvarr in the 2 piece section
Thanks given by:
compomotive have not made them since 92, and image make copy's that look totaly different, If you are wanting image wheels phone simon at ST-performance
Thanks given by:
[quote='Oil-burner' pid='160713' dateline='1353082092']
To be fair, I could make some normal speed lines look like that, paint spokes, polish lip and add fake split studs!

They don't though, they actually turn it into a 2-piece split rim, i'm pretty certain they can make them wider than that too so you can have more dish as they do look a little skinny in comparison to the official compo dimma wheels, 1600 cheaper than real ones though haha
Thanks given by:
All they do I believe is cut the face off the original speed line drill it to accommodate any sort of dish you want more dish you have wider the wheels will be :-)
Thanks given by:
Exactly Smile Although these would obviously be 15".. IIRC the dimma speedlines are 16"
Thanks given by:
They are indeedio 16's but tbh in the saving of roughly 1600 quid lol I'd be a lot with 15's at 8/9 inch wide XD gunna look into this abit more I think
Thanks given by:
Just email the guy at force racing mate, nice enough bloke when i spoke to him and really helpful Smile bonus about them being 15" will be cheaper tyres too Wink
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Which car dilemma ... ginge191 46 7,099 01-01-2017, 11:34 AM
Last Post: Piggy
  Dilemma hotrodjacko 8 1,379 01-02-2016, 09:07 PM
Last Post: DAN@ADRIAN FLUX
  Dimma estate. Ben Jay 50 11,177 02-01-2016, 11:24 AM
Last Post: Pbalerado