turbo problems

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
turbo problems
Al try get a video and get some pics of the oil and it may just be the k and n but its flat as a fart and av got a boost gauge the jubilees a had were too big am getting some tomorrow and getting it fitted al see what it boosting at and let yous no and it only makes the noise when am booting it not when revving up when its standing and it smoke when the turbo kicks in aswell but its white not black
Thanks given by:
Okay pal. Perhaps it ain't the k&n then. Tongue

Well, yea, get the boost gauge sorted Smile

Probably a boost leak then yea, if its slow and under load making the noise. White smoke, hmm...

Did you buy the car like this, and has it always been white smoking, and slow etc or just happened recently?
PH1 306 XUD - 11mm VE, Big 'bine, TMIC = Plenty of coal, abuse, heatsoak and a power band of 4.3k - 6k = One shagged car.
[Image: sig2.png]
Thanks given by:
A got it like that and yeah its always been white smoke av only had it a couple of weeks recon the turbo is nackered ? That's why he's got rid ?
Thanks given by:
just check the hoses n d seal and dont go payin £75 quid for a hose i picked one up for eith £5-10 from scrap yard no need to buy new hoses from peugeot when we have scrap yards,
[Image: J5hxCcC.jpg]
Thanks given by:
How much white smoke are we talking? Videos.........

Could be your timing/hg etc.

But I don't want to send you barking up the wrong tree if the white smoke is barely there and not related...
PH1 306 XUD - 11mm VE, Big 'bine, TMIC = Plenty of coal, abuse, heatsoak and a power band of 4.3k - 6k = One shagged car.
[Image: sig2.png]
Thanks given by:
(19-11-2012, 12:37 PM)CJ_Derv Wrote: just check the hoses n d seal and dont go payin £75 quid for a hose i picked one up for eith £5-10 from scrap yard no need to buy new hoses from peugeot when we have scrap yards,

my scrapyard down here have 2 petrol and one NAD 306's that's it lol. I guess i'm unlucky and had to go pug lol. i'll be honest was one of time times i missed London finding that out Sad
Don't worry about what I'm doing, I want you to worry about what you're doing
Thanks given by:
Ive got a spare lol the 306's are always raided round here but the kids round here arethick as fcuk and donw realise there are other cars with same parts haha Smile

Just unlucky i guess there pal i cant believe how much they charge its shocking aint it?

CJ
Thanks given by:
it is shocking and i think the worse thing for me was buying the pipe fitting it and then working out it was the inlet fannymould the whole time lol! I looked at it has a nice new pipe that won't need changing for years and i now have a spare so luckily i found the silver lining to that cloud lol
Thanks given by:
thats the luck i have mate lol the joys of peugeot eyy
Thanks given by:
Am fitting my clutch cable but dunno where the white plastic bit fits to the pedal can anyone help me ? Asap please!
Thanks given by:
at the top it hooks around it if that makes sense
Thanks given by:
Got it sorted mate cheers nightmare to do like espically by mr self! Lol
Thanks given by:
when mine did it the intake pipe came off the turbo
MG ZR TD+ - gone and easily forgotten
Fabia vRS PD130 - New daily
Astra H VXR - new toy!
Thanks given by:
Turns out its not boosting proply because someone has removed the egr valve and not blanked it off so the turbo was just doing nout so am getting a new pump fitted and bled for 65 quid which a dont thinks bad and hes gunna try put a egr on or blank it off hopefully have it back tomorrow
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  306 D Turbo heater problems gazsa401 21 6,376 13-12-2016, 05:46 PM
Last Post: gazsa401
  Facelift berlingo d turbo rear engine mount problems Jamieh2013 7 2,344 12-05-2015, 05:01 PM
Last Post: Jonny81191
  T2 Turbo Problems Conor_DTS 19 4,073 30-12-2012, 11:31 PM
Last Post: Mattcheese31