Adrian flux are literal aids

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adrian flux are literal aids
Ok so everyone forget Adrian flux insurance I'm gunna recommend be wise and people's choice both of which were half the price of Adrian flux I'm just about to reinsure my fiesta st bearing in mind im 23 with 5/6 years no claims and I'm laying just over 500quid fully
Comp this is 400quid cheaper than my quote with Adrian flux for exactly the same policy :-) bearing in mind again the st has been modified with a bluefin chip and a cat back straight through exhaust and is ins grp 14 I strongly recommend people get a quote from bewise and peoples choice !!!!!
Thanks given by:
I wish there was more ".".

Blush
PH1 306 XUD - 11mm VE, Big 'bine, TMIC = Plenty of coal, abuse, heatsoak and a power band of 4.3k - 6k = One shagged car.
[Image: sig2.png]
Thanks given by:
And breathe.
Thanks given by:
Be wiser quoted me 3k for TPFT...That was off the website anyways i didnt bother calling them after that.
306 HDi Dturbo- China Blue

Thanks given by:
I rang them once and they rang me back three times each time knocking money off
Thanks given by:
Never ever take the first quoted price, and even if you get a price off a web site if you phone the main company they'll discount you. When they ask the cheapest quote you've had give them at least £75 cheaper than you've been quoted ... 9/10 they'll match it. Adrian Flux were pretty good when I called last year - but surprisingly John Lewis were amazingly cheap! ... I got quotes from both, bartered them both down ... then went back to AA (who I was with!) told them I'd not reinsure with them because they were £200 over other quotes ... told them who I'd had quotes with and they promptly knocked off £250! Just gotta push them - they need your business at end of the day! Wink
Thanks given by:
I don't understand why people bother saying anything about insurers, it's completely personal.

Flux beat everyone else apart from Knott by over £300 for me, and beat Knott by about £50 in the end.
[Image: sigcopy-1.jpg]
Diablo Meridian HDi - 125bhp - 73.0MPG - Halfords Wheels
Thanks given by:
Jukie - brentacre are just as good
[Image: sig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Flux cover my mods so for a bit extra sits well worth it for me.
[Image: sig002_zpscb892e18.jpg]
Thanks given by:
flux wanted 1400 to insure my 205 as a 2nd car, not sure who i am will now but its only 650 fully comp
Thanks given by:
Flux always bum me over on the renewal price, they couldnt get near Knotts price on the van.
Team hand-painted-commercial Vehicle
Thanks given by:
It doesn't really matter what personal quotes you get with a company, because they'll always be different for different people. Everyone recommended Brentacre to me (Scott was with them at the time) for my 6, yet they quoted over £1800 and told me 'I was too young to have a car like that', yet Diamond insured it for £800 fully comp.

It's all about getting quotes from each company, then going back to your current insurer and telling them the price you've got elsewhere. Just bear in mind that it will be different for everyone.
[Image: kim.png]
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  adrian flux kentiiboii 67 15,836 01-04-2014, 09:54 PM
Last Post: Toms306
  Adrian flux renewal has come through. Pompey306mark 14 4,422 25-03-2013, 04:39 PM
Last Post: lolsteve
  thumbs up for flux procta 1 774 24-04-2012, 06:37 PM
Last Post: procta