Few bits and bobs

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Few bits and bobs
I have a few bits and bobs from a gti6 engine and few other bits lying around and was wondering on people's interest in any of the parts... so here goes ...Offers on all please.
Parts can be collected from near calne wiltshire (postage may be possible if needed)
I would be interested in swapping parts for a Dturbo engine with parts and cash either way Smile

Gti6 cam covers..
Gti6 coil packs x 4..
Gti6 engine wiring loom ( not cut )
Induction kit ( essentially a right angle 3" tube with cheapy cone filter on it ) came off a Gti6
Nimrods with pretty good tyres..
Passenger window motor and regulator.
Passenger Nile blue door
Other Gti6 engine bits (basically have entire engine to break) including exhaust Manifold, gear knob , other exhaust bits,
Nile blue gti6 side skirts with no rubbers ( the type that are half nile half black )
And other bits ( if you ask about things i can see if i have them and get back to you )

I can also try and get pictures of any parts which anyone is interested in.

thanks.
Thanks given by:
Interested in cam covers and gear knob. Got a picture of the knob? After a decent one
Thanks given by:
I can get a picture up tomorrow after work mate and will add pics of other bits then
Thanks given by:
Rub strips and spoiler?
Thanks given by:
(31-10-2012, 07:57 PM)Curt Wrote: Got a picture of your knob? After a decent one

Giggidy

how far down does the 'induction kit' sit? Need to raise mine up a bit i think
Thanks given by:
Scott - have pm'ed you

as for how far down the induction kit sits in not overly sure i think it's basically battery height . i will check tomorrow and take a picture so you can get an idea of it.
Thanks given by:
Cam covers posted? (or delivered seeing as you said you come up this way a bit Big Grin )
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Get in line bitch!
Thanks given by:
I also have a set of cam covers so no need to fight :p

Thanks given by:
Are the nimrods 15 inch at all and how much for them?
Thanks given by:
As above how much for nimrods
[Image: image_zps45f2003b.jpg]

Team Doesn't own a 306
Thanks given by:
Do you have the bare engine? If so how much?
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
i have entire engine bar the inlet manifold it is suspected head gasket failure because there is some water in the oil but the bloke i bought it off said it had been checked and that it was fine there is mayo stuff in some of the oil lines but clean as a whistle under the oil filler cap / not bin wiped or cleaned... how much ? don't know make me an offer as engine should be coming out tomorrow
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  306 Parts Clearout, suspension bits bobs + others tigerstyle 4 2,280 19-08-2017, 08:22 PM
Last Post: Frosty
  Bits n Bobs ct-hdi 33 6,412 10-06-2016, 02:50 PM
Last Post: ct-hdi
  Bits and bobs for sale Teddy 5 1,476 24-03-2016, 08:35 AM
Last Post: Piggy