Radio 1

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Radio 1
I cant listen to grimshaw, i cant believe hes that anoying and hes just not funny at all (well if he is i certainly dont get the joke)

Would love to know how much their listening figures have dropped since moyles left.

Chris Evans is amazing on radio 2 in the mornings but the music is a little "old" for me although that said its better than bum erection or whatever theyer called.
Thanks given by:
Moyles was a c*nt.

Sometimes he was very funny I will admit, but I couldn't stand how he cut into the news cause he thought it was funnier to make a joke about boobies that a f*cking 4yearold wouldn't laugh at.

Car park catch phrase was actually good though.

But I have to completely concede that even Moyles is a fucksight better than grimmy. Cannot stand him.

Tbh I either ring Ruan and talk about cars on my way to work, or listen to cds. Radio is all gash now
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
Thanks given by:
(30-10-2012, 08:45 PM)Phil B Wrote: BRING BACK MARK & LARD!!!!!!

I just listen to ¡Kerrang! Now radio1 is toss, even that bird on Saturday mornings just before screechy cox makes me wanna drive down there and unload a few rounds
But as said kerrang radio is my cuppa
Loz n Keith, Danielle perry, Kate lawyer and Johnny doom all play bostin alternative music, (if ur into that )

Couldn't agree more with you, she is actually more annoying than Grimy (which I should point out, takes some doing!).
[Image: 306Green5DrSig.png]
Thanks given by:
I like the surgery with Aled. the question "i kissed a boy who had cum in his mouth and now i think i might be pregnant" was a personal highlight. they explained how it couldnt make you pregnant and then eventually asked the question... why was it in his mouth and decided it was probably just spit and the girl was a moron lol
Thanks given by:
I cant listen to radio 1 anymore grimmey just annoys me, its either capital or my own music now.

+1 for bringing back moyles
Thanks given by: