COD Black Ops 2

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
COD Black Ops 2
[quote='Andy' pid='161056' dateline='1353126318']

I've already prestiged once and am over half way to 2nd prestige. I smash through the levels because I'm sad and am a born again geeky virgin.

WTF hahahaha! You must be seriously nailing it! Tongue

My brother has got it and the online actually looks pretty good, becoming very tempted to make a purchase. However, that would mean calling in sick at work for a few days.... Decisions
Thanks given by:
You bastards with your fancy Internet connections! I move out on the 7th of December; what's the chances of getting broadband set up before Christmas? Nil I reckon Sad

I too am impressed with the campaign. I'm on level 3 and I've already flown a wingsuit and rode a f*cking horse lol
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
In my opinion it's awesome.

Just about to prestige again
Thanks given by:
Online is good I still prefer the old black ops but the zombies are way way better but WTF is up with that bus zombie thing that just confuses the shit out of me I find parts and build things to do what someone need to enlighten me :-( I don't know what to do with the things I build lol
Thanks given by:
The turbine provides power to anything that needs it (doors, perk machines etc.), the zombie shield is.. well, a zombie shield, it attracts the zombies to it. Can't actually think of the others at this time lmao
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(18-11-2012, 11:12 AM)Midnightclub Wrote: The turbine provides power to anything that needs it (doors, perk machines etc.), the zombie shield is.. well, a zombie shield, it attracts the zombies to it. Can't actually think of the others at this time lmao

The lawn mower machine gun turret!

And you have the upgrades for the bus too.
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
Thats the bastard! lol
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Only found the plow ladder and steps for the bus do far what else is there ??
Thanks given by:
(18-11-2012, 12:30 PM)Jukie88 Wrote: Only found the plow ladder and steps for the bus do far what else is there ??

The roof hatch too,
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
(17-11-2012, 10:24 AM)c.gerrard Wrote: My brother has got it and the online actually looks pretty good, becoming very tempted to make a purchase. However, that would mean calling in sick at work for a few days.... Decisions

you call in sick and I will come and find you, and then drag you to work lol
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
You can try.....

In fact knowing you, you would probably tie me to your tow bar and LITERALY drag to work Big Grin
Thanks given by:
(18-11-2012, 09:24 PM)c.gerrard Wrote: You can try.....

In fact knowing you, you would probably tie me to your tow bar and LITERALY drag to work Big Grin

yes. yes i would Big Grin
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
the zombie shield works great if you get cornered you can just bash them out the way an when i say bash i mean knock them 20 foot in the air im yet to have a 8 player zombie game though yet. but multiplier is a big improvement over mw3
Thanks given by: