COD Black Ops 2

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
COD Black Ops 2
Stop reading now if you think COD games are 'teh ghey'.

Who has this on order? I'm getting it for my 24th birthday cos I'm a big kid.

Really, really can't wait. I don't play the campaign modes so can't comment (as they're typically sh*t) I buy the COD series purely for the online multiplayer.

Never been part of a clan though, don't play it enough for that!

Released on the 13th of November...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTqwTwbB1...ure=relmfu
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
Think I will get it. Bought all the other COD series games. Only won I did not enjoy the multiplayer on was the Second World War One based in the pacific.

I enjoy the campaign modes, but once I have completed, it's multiplayer from there on out.
Thanks given by:
I was always a massive fan of Black Ops; my brother not so much, he's stuck with COD4.

If he's bought it, i may head to his to play it, but i don't think i'll be going out my way to get onto it; it's far too similar, theres not many unique features; it seems nowadays to be the same shit over again.
For example, i remember when BF2 come out, it was NEW, fresh, the game play was amazing.. nowadays, the new features are coming from differnt guns and tiny adjustments such as gun allignment, and recoil amounts; i couldn't care less about that..
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
Ill be getting it, i got them all so far so why not lol
Thanks given by:
(16-10-2012, 09:57 AM)ginge191 Wrote: I was always a massive fan of Black Ops; my brother not so much, he's stuck with COD4.

If he's bought it, i may head to his to play it, but i don't think i'll be going out my way to get onto it; it's far too similar, theres not many unique features; it seems nowadays to be the same shit over again.
For example, i remember when BF2 come out, it was NEW, fresh, the game play was amazing.. nowadays, the new features are coming from differnt guns and tiny adjustments such as gun allignment, and recoil amounts; i couldn't care less about that..

I know what you're saying.

My mate got Battlefield when I was playing MW3.

I think you need to look at COD from a different perspective, it's not exactly a realistic war simulator like Battlefield, where you need tactics to win and competant teamwork. COD is just a shoot-em-up.

God-knows how much I'll get to play with a 3 week old baby though! Maybe I can teach her how to play? Splitscreen motherf*ckers!
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
Thanks given by:
Ill most likely get it. But doubt ill play much as after a week of hammering they're boring.
As said back when it was cod4 and world at war they was perfect not too much going on just get in and play. Now there's that many ways to get xp its just got too much.
I used to spend all my life on the games.
Then I passed my driving test Smile
I was in a clan called sl4gs which i created. started as family n friends then got quite big. Then after I was on road going out got the mrs I wasn't on it any where near as much. Then went on one day joined my clan and they all blocked me and kicked me out my own clan! Gay lords!
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Is it gonna have levels set in Vietnam again? I love Vietnam films and games, but there aren't many games because America doesn't want games made about a war it epically lost...
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
Won't be getting it. Still haven't got cod4 haha.

I have more things to worry about ATM and where it's like £45 a pop I'd rather spend that on a lap dance. I mean paying my debt off....
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
(16-10-2012, 10:58 AM)Matt Wrote: Won't be getting it. Still haven't got cod4 haha.

I have more things to worry about ATM and where it's like £45 a pop I'd rather spend that on a lap dance. I mean paying my debt off....

Haha fair play Matt. You can come to my house and play it.

Oh yea, I don't have a house yet.

I doubt there will be Vietnam levels Liam, it's meant to be set in 2025, so lots of the guns are made up too.

Zombies though, will be epic.
Thanks given by:
Caravan ftw?
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Damn futuristic crap. I want M16s in the Mekong Delta with Hueys flying overhead blasting out Hendrix...
Thanks given by:
The last truly great version they did was MW2, since then they have all been absolutely rubbish!!

I for one will be a stubborn bastard and not get it, because I know I'll be dissapointed Sad
Thanks given by:
pre-ordered hardened pack
Thanks given by:
Ill wait till day it comes out at morrisons. They always do 12 months life half price if you buy cod
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I spent a shit load of time on MW2 and played Black Ops to death, but MW2.5, Elite and the constant stream of DLC has really put me off the entire franchise. I know BF3 has a number of map packs that have come out, as well as Premium, but they don't have a release cycle of one per year, using the same engine as the last 4 games...

I'm not intending to hate on CoD, it's more Activision just trying to get as much money as possible, rather than focusing their efforts to make one very good quality game on a 2-year release cycle they released a half finished game (e.g. MW2 - left lots of bugs unfixed).
Thanks given by:
Thing with CoD is that you don't necessarily have to play it for hours on end to be able to have fun. Like many I wasted my teenage years on modern warfare 2 and later on black ops becoming a pretty good player (my proudest moment being the taking out of a RC thing with a tomahawk Smile )

With battlefield, I suck. I ran out of patience with it to unlock any decent weaponry and the vehicle controls just pissed me off.

Hopefully black ops is a fun game and not just a way for Activision to keep tapping money from the franchise like MW2.5 was!
Thanks given by:
That's fair enough, there is more of a steep learning curve with Battlefield. I absolutely loved Bad Company 2 but did find it extremely difficult at first. I think it's tough to go for a game where you're primarily a going at it with a 'lone-wolf kill everything that moves until you have a KD of 1million' to 'play the objective or don't bother playing' approach where it's not about the number of kills you have, but working as a team.

In any case, apples and oranges, I know, but I know which I prefer. I well give Black Ops 2 a go though. I'm finally finishing my PC so I'll be playing on that, hopefully the sheer number of other noobs will allow me to get used to PC controls fairly easily!

I was quite pleased that so many people seemed to notice that MW3 was just MW2.5 and are starting to see what Activision are doing. With any luck they'll buck up their ideas a bit and start investing time into making better games and sticking behind them after launch.
Thanks given by:
Depends on what mood Iam in, if Iam on me own the I play bf if havin a few beers and playing with mates then cod all the way, shoot everything rrraaaaaaarrrrr
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I'll buy just to get the achievements on my xbox Tongue

Personally COD has lost all depth, an arcade shooter that belongs...in the arcades.

I have yet to meet people who actively use 'teamwork' on COD, maybe teamwork in operation flashpoint or Ghost Recon.

I play for the storyline, will hit prestige 1 then move onto a longer lasting shooter a.k.a borderlands 2 hehe
“Someone get the foghorn, Kyles out in the Diseaseal again”

[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wIZp_E2CxQ
Thanks given by:
Started playing it tonight and I must say it's much better than Modern Gayfare 3.. I prefer stories to multiplayer but could never 'gripped' by the story..

Anyone else started playing?

Thanks given by:
(16-11-2012, 11:09 PM)kyleo92 Wrote: Started playing it tonight and I must say it's much better than Modern Gayfare 3.. I prefer stories to multiplayer but could never 'gripped' by the story..

Anyone else started playing?

Pleased with it overall, always have preferred zombies though Smile
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
Ate its good, can't comment on the multiplayer yet as I have no Internet connection at home.

Feels really fluid though, easy to aim, easy to move around. Dive-to-prone is such an advantage too!
Thanks given by:
I was a bit unsure what to expect, but I'm actually really liking it! Multiplayer that is, don't play the campaigns though...

Endlessly better than MW2.5, like having combat record back. Main thing taking adjustment to is the menu and set-up such as create a class.
Thanks given by:
(16-10-2012, 01:36 PM)THE_Liam Wrote: Damn futuristic crap. I want M16s in the Mekong Delta with Hueys flying overhead blasting out Hendrix...

You want a PS2 game I had, Conflict: Vietnam, epic series of games
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I have to say I'm truly impressed with Black Ops II. The campaign is epic with a number of unexpected twists. (I've been told the campaign was written by some movie director)

The multiplayer is also much better than previous COD games.
I've already prestiged once and am over half way to 2nd prestige. I smash through the levels because I'm sad and am a born again geeky virgin.

Zombies on this game is awesome too... Much more open world and an awesome team zombies where you can play against a buddy.

Over all opinion: EPIC

Ohh and Liam!! There is some older missions tied in with the 2025 storyline. You play missions from peoples memories back in the mid 80s. Smile
Thanks given by:
(17-11-2012, 02:32 AM)Connor Wrote:
(16-10-2012, 01:36 PM)THE_Liam Wrote: Damn futuristic crap. I want M16s in the Mekong Delta with Hueys flying overhead blasting out Hendrix...

You want a PS2 game I had, Conflict: Vietnam, epic series of games

I still have that, still play it sometimes Smile

(17-11-2012, 04:25 AM)Andy Wrote: Ohh and Liam!! There is some older missions tied in with the 2025 storyline. You play missions from peoples memories back in the mid 80s. Smile

it's just not the same as the 'nam levels. I mean how awesome was the siege of Khe Sanh in the first Black Ops?
Thanks given by:
i need to get a gaybox soon!!
Thanks given by:
not played storyline, just jumped straght onto mutiplayer.
im loving the create a class and the wildcard.
Thanks given by:
I had a dream last night...

Involving that f**king robotic zombie torso bus driver!

Thanks given by: