Feltspec white ph1 - polished and starting the tidy up

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feltspec white ph1 - polished and starting the tidy up
Swapped the miami blue ph1 for this on tuesday night, got it lowered at the rear on wednesday nite

hdi rear axle
skirts
dt spoiler
gov mod'd pump
cyclones

only a couple pictures as only got it washed on friday, parked beside the brothers leon

[Image: 20121012_161434.jpg]
[Image: 20121012_161039.jpg]

same plans as before, got a k14-2 turbo, my old pump of my first 306(11mm and gov mod'd), gonna do advance mod on it aswell, im happy with how it sits, so just needa get the money together for an engine and rebuild the merc turbo
Thanks given by:
Looks good dude Smile id raise the back abit tbh but apart from that looks good love white ph1's
[Image: fe6eddc8-1731-4100-a5fe-1edb853a88b6_zpseeacf928.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Ruined it already :/

Why on earth do you all think it looks good that low on the rear, honestly do you not think it looks broken?

a 60mm drop so the arch JUST covers the top of the tyre wall looks fantastic, I hope you rescue it Smile
Thanks given by:
NI STYLE

(15-10-2012, 06:15 AM)sam Wrote: Looks good dude Smile id raise the back abit tbh but apart from that looks good love white ph1's

Amen
Thanks given by:
i do agree! the back needs to come up....

love the white ph1's though! was what i wanted..
Stealth 3door Dturbo - In progress
http://sphotos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak...6076_n.jpg
Thanks given by:
Feltspec Haha! Rofl
Thanks given by:
(15-10-2012, 11:22 AM)Mike Wrote: Feltspec Haha! Rofl

Bang on tbh lol! needs another inch on the front mate.... and loose the splitter ;-)
Love it that low, really do! Cut down rear bumpstops or just turned torsion bar all the way?
Thanks given by:
feltspec ftw, love how it sits, when i swaped the axle was standard height, was only gonna go 2 nicks, but decided on 3, bump stops cut in half as she was 4 nicks before, but was to bouncy at tht

the spliters ruined tbh, battering of the ground al the times sore on them lol

got an exhaust on it atleast, sounded unrea without one but the ree coming inside was killing me
Thanks given by:
hahaha! awesome! irish lads with dervs = epic! lol.

Where abouts are you from in IE then? Looking forward to seeing this develop mate ;-) Good luck Big Grin
Thanks given by:
(15-10-2012, 02:01 PM)rickye Wrote: feltspec ftw
Love this car ahaha!! you lowering front and taking splitter off? or raising the back?
Thanks given by:
I can't help but read your posts in an Irish accent Rofl
Looks epic but would be better if the back was raised IMO
Stage 2 XUD Sedan
Thanks given by:
im from ballymoney, but spend most of my time in kilrea

and dunno, gonna leave her way she sits for a while, deff naw raising the back, n dont wanna run cuts r coilovers, so dunno how im gonna go lower, spliters staying untill i decide anyway

also ordered window clips, windows falling forward isnt amusing after a while
Thanks given by:
Get some custom front coil springs off ebay mate ;-) Presume yoru running no helpers?
Thanks given by:
Paint the cb black lol Lovely car Smile
Thanks given by:
(15-10-2012, 02:53 PM)rickye Wrote: dont wanna run cuts r coilovers
Its standard suspension at the front?!?
Thanks given by:
60 saxos atm, chap has others that leaves them decked but wont sell them
Thanks given by:
Got to admit i do love them slammed. This on is a bit to low on the rear though.

But seriously why even bother tuning the engine. May as take the DT lump out and put a 1.1 in there. Because id be scared to go above 30mph with the beam like that and SAXO springs that arnt rated for any thing near the weight of a DT, because the handling on that set up is fecking dangerus . I know from 1st hand experience how bad it is because iv driven a DT with a beam that low and TU springs.

But looks over drivabilty i guess

/Rantover /justmyopinion

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
But u man here can go for a wee voyage, blow reek an still look good way his wee yoke lad

/feltspac
Thanks given by:
But, has it been 'screwed'?
Thanks given by:
screwd, boostin to 24 psi n gov mod'd pump, goes well

and its naw that bad, wouldnt wanna be puttin it around the track but it does my job
Thanks given by:
Thats the thing... im sure your fully aware it handles like shit, and im sure you dont need patronising by someone who doesent agree with it.
It is afterall your car, your choice, if someone doesent like it thats their issue! You do it for your tastes, noone is forcing them to drive it! I love it anyway, i thought you had coilovers up front! Get coilovers, the saxo springs will max out the stock shocks fair quick....
Thanks given by:
looks well ricky health to drive man
[Image: 306sig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
aye, had saxo's in my last one, shocks are done in no time, but any coilovers seen are hard as hell

cheers johnny

got a thermostat in her, nice to have abit of heat even if its naw alot lol
Thanks given by:
youd need heat in this weather ricky plans just the same as the miami 1?
[Image: 306sig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(16-10-2012, 08:00 AM)PUGMON Wrote: Thats the thing... im sure your fully aware it handles like shit, and im sure you dont need patronising by someone who doesent agree with it.
It is afterall your car, your choice, if someone doesent like it thats their issue! You do it for your tastes, noone is forcing them to drive it! I love it anyway, i thought you had coilovers up front! Get coilovers, the saxo springs will max out the stock shocks fair quick....
Could not agree with you anymore even if i tried.
Each to there own aint it. some people like wrecked lows, others like well handling cars.
Thanks given by:
(16-10-2012, 09:07 AM)rickye Wrote: aye, had saxo's in my last one, shocks are done in no time, but any coilovers seen are hard as hell

cheers johnny

got a thermostat in her, nice to have abit of heat even if its naw alot lol
You'll be able to go lower with coilovers as the shocks are shorter as stock ;-)
£170 on ebay iirc....? Get them posted over if you N.I most ebay sellers post there Big Grin Unless you get your car taken off you at the road side inspection you'll not be dissapointed lol.
Thanks given by:
yep plans same as miami blue one

aye, mate had coilovers, with helps out n this was still lower at the time, and when jacked up these sit tight in the shock, its naw built for handling, straight lines is all im caring about, the twisty stuff was why i bought the civic Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Yee.... you can get shorter coilover springs though, and if he fitted them correct he WILL be been lower on the front plus its alot safer than your current setup. A mate of mine ran coilovers with helpers out and the same splitter as yours would of been on the floor constantly (folded under), hes now got special suspension and his BUMPER is half a inch from the floor..... Come on Ricky, coilovers and custom springs, get it abit lower Tongue
Thanks given by:
I like it. Its different (absolutely slammed) But different and thats cool Smile Well done lad Big Grin
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
aye lad, ill drive her as she is atm, struggle up back rds n im on them quite abit, will prob go lower at some point like

and cheers, pilled the wee silver atm graphics sticker off last night, needs another wash n sort out what we think is fuel starvation
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Matts Cherry HDi Dturbo. Project Stage 1+ & tidy up. Matt-Rallye 29 12,759 10-05-2017, 12:49 PM
Last Post: Poodle
  Matts £200 Cherry Rallye shell rebuild & tidy up project. Xsara goodies landed! Matt-Rallye 70 32,468 07-03-2017, 12:58 PM
Last Post: Matt-Rallye
  Rallye Tidy Up (Yes yet another one) MCH 13 3,581 08-11-2016, 09:06 AM
Last Post: Ben_w