darrenjlobb's Project M-TDI Twin Turbo Supercharged Derv Bus

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
darrenjlobb's Project M-TDI Twin Turbo Supercharged Derv Bus
Whats your plan for the car? XUD and back on the road?
Thanks given by:
Thats what I was hoping, was hoping to just remvoe every single modified part so i can just re insure it etc as a totally standard XUD9 again, but if the intrest is there in the complete car, as it was, thats also possible, just gotta find someone with some love for the diesel win....
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
Thanks given by:
Depends how much you're talking... Wink
Thanks given by:
This is seriously starting to chooch my antler now Sad

Keep getting screwed over trying to get hold of couple parts I need to get the engine back together to sell as ive pinched them for other peoples projects, cant seem to drum up enough interest in the engine on its own, just havent got the time to fit it to other peoples cars etc, and its just sat here pissing me off everytime I go in the workshop, really dont know what to do with it now, far as I can see only way im gunna get rid of it is to sell it silly cheap, and I dont know what will piss me off more, selling it cheap as chips, or not selling it at all...
Bloody cars!!!!!
| #DervMafia |

Thanks given by:
What were people offering to buy it at?
Thanks given by:
This is a sign to keep her Smile
[Image: 306ocsig_edited-1-1.jpg]

306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Thanks given by:
(21-04-2013, 08:36 PM)declantg Wrote: This is a sign to keep her Smile

I honestly cant justify keeping it, plans for future project would make this one just a expensive bill for no return, hence why its not worth investing the last couple grand getting it where I wanted to get it, if it owed me nothing, id just drop it back in, and rag the living crap out of it on trackdays, but its way to much money tied up just for that pleasure sadly Sad unless everyone on the whole forum wants to donate whatever to put it in the 306oc support van / track advertising car,

Ive had offers, but as expected, most people want it fitting, which is just so much work / time, that unless someone is willing to pay for that time, I cant justify doing, not at the moment...
| #DervMafia |

Thanks given by:
In all honesty, if i had the money to offer you, i'd snap this up, engine and all, in an instant. Would be soooooooo gutting to see this broken, but can also understand why you want rid now. GLWTS mate.
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
to be fair he could sell the engine but if something breaks he is going to be asked to fix it as no one else will know much about the engine as darren. would be epic in the van though
Venetian XUD ph2 heaven
Ph3 perv cab heaven
Black ph1 XUD died

Moonstone hdi stage 2
Thanks given by:
Get it back to standard. It won't be long until you will be craving big boost again!!
Thanks given by:
(21-04-2013, 09:54 PM)karl1989 Wrote: to be fair he could sell the engine but if something breaks he is going to be asked to fix it as no one else will know much about the engine as darren. would be epic in the van though

Why would he be asked to fix it?

I wouldn't buy a car off you and expect you to fix it if it broke at some point in the future, and it's the same with an engine. If you don't know what you're doing with it, consider not buying it.
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
Does anyone want to buy my old challengers? I really really need money to get this project on the move again, two have mint parada spec 2's on, and other two are 50% worn, make me an offer via pm, dont want to post them...I know this is unlikely given the other bargain set on here, which are in mint condition, but meh can only try.
| #DervMafia |

Thanks given by:
If you sell them before tomorrow, or the buyer can wait until I'm next down I can ferry them up to Brum, or somewhere in between.
[Image: sigcopy-1.jpg]
Diablo Meridian HDi - 125bhp - 73.0MPG - Halfords Wheels
Thanks given by:
What wheels will be going on this if you sell the challengers? Did you sell the spacers?
Thanks given by:
Still have the spacers....

These wheels used to be popular back in the day, but seem impossible to sell these days!

Really cant be doing with the hassle of posting hence wanting to sell on here / not on ebay.

Im going to FCS so can take them there if that helps anyone? Make me an offer, there obviously not worth much these days...
| #DervMafia |

Thanks given by:
I still thought they where sought after wheels?!
you tried fb groups at all?

if you need to post them I can sort out courier for you at reasonable price
[Image: signiture.jpg]
Midnightclub Wrote:All the cool kids have ph 2 Nile 6's!
Thanks given by:
(05-06-2013, 07:19 AM)darrenjlobb Wrote: Still have the spacers....

These wheels used to be popular back in the day, but seem impossible to sell these days!

Really cant be doing with the hassle of posting hence wanting to sell on here / not on ebay.

Im going to FCS so can take them there if that helps anyone? Make me an offer, there obviously not worth much these days...

Would you sell the spacers separate?
Thanks given by:
(05-06-2013, 09:45 AM)Frosty Wrote:
(05-06-2013, 07:19 AM)darrenjlobb Wrote: Still have the spacers....

Would you sell the spacers separate?

Not sure, as whoever wants the challengers may want them / i might need them still yet...there expensive 25mm bolt on ones, which cost liek 50 quid a set iirc!
| #DervMafia |

Thanks given by:
Thats a good price, where did you get them from? They ok, not dodgy machining or anything?
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
I meant 50 quid for two, after just looking up, they cost over 120 quid for all 4, and are really well made, i wouldnt touch any cheap spacers, but these are 100% safe and well made.
| #DervMafia |

Thanks given by:
Some photos of wheels, as said, not mint, but still look great on car.

Also tyres are more worn than thought, rear ones are still like new, but one of the front ones is nie on on the markers, and other one isnt far off, so only two good tyres i guess.

[Image: WP_000053.jpg]

[Image: WP_000056.jpg]

[Image: WP_000054.jpg]

[Image: WP_000055.jpg]

[Image: WP_000057.jpg]
| #DervMafia |

Thanks given by:
Challengers now sold, spacers possibly.

Also decided, 2014 WILL see the return of this car, I have some big ideas, which are still mainly in my head, but some do now exsist as a physical concept / ideal, ive spent months debating what to do, and if its worth the farce, but after failing at other things in life, it leads me to believe that this was meant to be, and without it things seem to go down the pan anyway!!

Coming into a busy time on the farm now, so wont be much progress, but, once there is, I will ensure the video camera is ready!
| #DervMafia |

Thanks given by:
Glad to hear it Darren! It will be eagerly awaited by almost if not every member on here.
Stage 2 XUD Sedan
Thanks given by:
Great news buddy, had a sneaky feeling it wouldn't be the end of this car
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Great to hear it mate. If I can be of any help (which I severely doubt) then let me know.
Thanks given by:
best news so far this year Smile
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Glad to hear this darren. in the back of my mind I always had a sneaky feeling this would happen. its great to hear it from the horses mouth Smile
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
WHAT could it be next!? Exciting times!
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
Really glad to hear it will be back on the road again some time I never got to c it so happy it gonna be back
[Image: mike_sig_zpsd438fb98.jpg]

Thanks given by:
Such good news man! I look forward to the updates when they come!!
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Peugeot 309 d turbo project adampug 30 12,892 04-12-2016, 10:03 AM
Last Post: adampug
  Project Facelift Berlingo D Turbo Jamieh2013 11 5,458 21-03-2015, 05:01 PM
Last Post: Jamieh2013
  chris_90 106 derv project xsi rep, turbo NAD ;) Chris_90 428 187,576 06-04-2014, 11:50 PM
Last Post: Danny2009