crap phones?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
crap phones?
just wondering if anyone else has the annoying pleasure of owning a crappy blackberry or something similar?
Official Team Go-NAD fan club
Thanks given by:
Nope, I have a HTC like a sensible person. Although my partner has a Failberry and I had the displeasure of using one for a while
Thanks given by:
there not nice at all!! only thing i like is bbm thats it!!
Thanks given by:
Can't stand BBM... "But then I can see when you've read my messages". Why the f*ck would I want that?!
Thanks given by:
lol just dont read them!!
Thanks given by:
I heard the new iphone was crap

[Image: jfa2492l.jpg]
Thanks given by:
yea my cousin has one and hes using his 4 instead
Thanks given by:
See I love my unupdated iPhone. Runs as I want it have battery lasts ages as long as I'm not on games all day. Doubles up as my iPod. Have signal so long as I have a case on it. Can't find a problem other than the network provider being lady gardens
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
I had a failberry and it was shite. Would never go back to them now.

As for iphones they are shit too, galaxy S3 is where its at now Smile i got the s2 and i think its still better than the Ifail 5

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
no joke my GRAN of all people has a HTC and a s2 im sure shes a secret drug dealer
Thanks given by:
Iphone 4 = Win Smile ahha
Thanks given by:
I have to admit, no real issues with my blackberry lol. Although i dont use my phone much, just messing about txting and that. very little internet use and that.
Thanks given by:
(09-10-2012, 02:39 PM)Mike Wrote: Iphone 4 = WANKWANKWANKWANKWANK Smile ahha

EFA.
Member of Team Rather be Gay than Ginger

[Image: Untitled.png]
Thanks given by:
i hate my blackberry with a passion. Im considering finding a new job and handing my notice in so i dont have to use the fucker!
iphone 4s does the job for me. Very well built (gets loads of abuse at work), never runs out of battery like a htc and is easy to use!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
For Work purposes they are awesome... For personal and media/entertainment value they are shite.. I find the BIS/BES very handy the moment my server gets an email my bb also does, however my Android phone can only synchronise every 5 minutes, why I very important to me..

My work are getting us all galaxy s3 4G's when it is released :-D even though I have just got myself the new Sony Xperia T
“Someone get the foghorn, Kyles out in the Diseaseal again”

[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
Soooooo anyone got bbm? Hahahah
Thanks given by:
4S here, people with their Samsung phones could be in trouble if Samsung are made to withdraw them from the market by Apple which I believe is the next course of action Apple are considering.
Among the phones Apple are trying to get Samsung to withdraw are the S2, GalaxyS and the Nexus S, the S3 and the Galaxy Note aren't included in the lawsuit. Expect an outcome on this in December.
Thanks given by:
Only real issue with my HTC is my fat fingers haha!

And battery life is shocking, couple of hours on WiFi kills it, usually have to fully charge everyday.
Thanks given by:
I don't understand the massive grudge against blackberry's! It's a cracking little phone, never let me down, very simple, sends texts, makes calls what more can you want?

Don't see the appeal to all these hi tech phones at all.
Thanks given by:
(09-10-2012, 08:32 PM)c.gerrard Wrote: I don't understand the massive grudge against blackberry's! It's a cracking little phone, never let me down, very simple, sends texts, makes calls what more can you want?

Don't see the appeal to all these hi tech phones at all.

mine has been nothing but trouble. would never ever own one through choice!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
(09-10-2012, 08:32 PM)c.gerrard Wrote: Ivery simple, sends texts, makes calls

Wait, that's what a phone is for?

I thought it was for WiFi, calculator and calendar. lol
Thanks given by:
Without turning this into a apple vs Samsung thread... Samsung are looking to sue due to infringements on lte network patents used within the ipad 3 and I phone 5...

Which is why I'll buy neither...

Stupid patent lawsuits..
“Someone get the foghorn, Kyles out in the Diseaseal again”

[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
(09-10-2012, 08:37 PM)Toms306 Wrote:
(09-10-2012, 08:32 PM)c.gerrard Wrote: Ivery simple, sends texts, makes calls

Wait, that's what a phone is for?

I thought it was for WiFi, calculator and calendar. lol

Haha, that was my point, came across wrong! I don't care about flinging 'angry birds' into planks of wood and all those silly apps.
Thanks given by:
I've got a Blackberry Torch. Its rubbish but I like the keypad and dont want to go full touch screen yet..most phones are though it seems these days.
Team hand-painted-commercial Vehicle
Thanks given by:
(09-10-2012, 08:32 PM)c.gerrard Wrote: Don't see the appeal to all these hi tech phones at all.

Err, your phone is "hi tech"

Mine is more than what I need and it's one of these!

[Image: 1205488032.jpg]
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
(09-10-2012, 09:03 PM)Pete Wrote: I've got a Blackberry Torch. Its rubbish but I like the keypad and dont want to go full touch screen yet..most phones are though it seems these days.

Completely agree, thats how I ended up with a blackberry, only damn phone that isnt.

Jonny, its not a high tech at all lol It does nothing more than yours!
Thanks given by:
(09-10-2012, 08:12 PM)ash240970 Wrote: 4S here, people with their Samsung phones could be in trouble if Samsung are made to withdraw them from the market by Apple which I believe is the next course of action Apple are considering.
Among the phones Apple are trying to get Samsung to withdraw are the S2, GalaxyS and the Nexus S, the S3 and the Galaxy Note aren't included in the lawsuit. Expect an outcome on this in December.

Hope they do this, if they're taking my S2 i spose they can replace it with an S3 for me... Angel Unless you just mean stop production, which is fair i spose.
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You know you're crap when.... MisterGTR 14 2,237 02-09-2014, 08:20 AM
Last Post: Toms306
  What crap do you keep on keyrings? ozonehostile 45 8,384 19-06-2014, 04:04 PM
Last Post: Tom
  Reconditioned Phones stu9 12 2,297 29-01-2014, 11:00 AM
Last Post: Sian