Chichester (West Sussex) Meet 06 October 2012

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chichester (West Sussex) Meet 06 October 2012
Maybe if I have some spare money. Is there a plan?
Thanks given by:
(26-09-2012, 09:02 PM)Pompey306mark Wrote: Maybe if I have some spare money. Is there a plan?

Eat all the food available to us.

I thought we could go to a place called 'The Belle Isle', who do beer and nachos which are bloody amazing.
http://thebelleisle.co.uk/news/belle-isl...-now-open/
Thanks given by:
That's all well and good but bombing into Chichester on a Saturday in convoy isn't likely to end well... It's best to try and keep it simplistic IMO
Thanks given by:
(26-09-2012, 09:16 PM)Curt Wrote: That's all well and good but bombing into Chichester on a Saturday in convoy isn't likely to end well... It's best to try and keep it simplistic IMO

Well best time to play my favourite game: how many people can you fit in a Peugeot 306?
Thanks given by:
In yours? Not many lol

(Safely... or legally)
Thanks given by:
(26-09-2012, 09:20 PM)Curt Wrote: In yours? Not many lol

If anything I have more room to play with as I don't have seats in the way
Thanks given by:
ninja
Thanks given by:
On it like a tramp on chips, need an excuse to drive down and get my doors
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
up for this, so long as i dont have to go entertain my aunt and my nan for lunch or something silly...

(26-09-2012, 07:15 PM)strictly_derv Wrote: I'll be there. Will I have the only diesel? Shy

ninja
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
I do like the Belle Isle but it wouldn't be fun getting there...but I know of an underground car park round the back ninja
Stage 2 XUD Sedan
Thanks given by:
(26-09-2012, 05:02 PM)Curt Wrote: One thing I will say, it's a good idea to have a plan... Otherwise these meets just go wrong. All the recent meets I've been to have had a distinct lack of organization, leading to standing around getting bored and then many leaving. We usually meet round the back of Halfords for Chi meets, as it's massive and out the way. Then maybe on to The Harvester for drinks/food...

Making it slightly later rather than midday too with how bad Chi is, for the camping meets I always made it around 3.

Just a thought.

Curt; I appreciate your input Smile

Shall we say 2pm around the back of Halfords then walk over to Harvester around 3pm? I'll pop some addresses below.

I hope this is OK for everyone

Halfords:
Unit 1 Portfield Way, Chichester Retail Park, Chichester, West Sussex PO19 7YH

Harvester:‎
Barnfield Drive, Chichester, West Sussex PO19 7AG
Thanks given by:
That's a heavy drive from Halfrauds to harvesters lol!
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
Thanks given by:
Drive? I thought we should walk...?
Thanks given by:
(27-09-2012, 08:33 AM)MissTait_GTI6 Wrote:
(26-09-2012, 05:02 PM)Curt Wrote: One thing I will say, it's a good idea to have a plan... Otherwise these meets just go wrong. All the recent meets I've been to have had a distinct lack of organization, leading to standing around getting bored and then many leaving. We usually meet round the back of Halfords for Chi meets, as it's massive and out the way. Then maybe on to The Harvester for drinks/food...

Making it slightly later rather than midday too with how bad Chi is, for the camping meets I always made it around 3.

Just a thought.

Curt; I appreciate your input Smile

Shall we say 2pm around the back of Halfords then walk over to Harvester around 3pm? I'll pop some addresses below.

I hope this is OK for everyone

Halfords:
Unit 1 Portfield Way, Chichester Retail Park, Chichester, West Sussex PO19 7YH

Harvester:‎
Barnfield Drive, Chichester, West Sussex PO19 7AG

Walking??? Are you serious??
I'll need a piggy back if its further than 100metres
Thanks given by:
Sounds a goowd plan but I think we should drive there, we can't leave the car in Halfords car park, we might come back and find them with crappy bodykits and lexus lights fitted Undecided
Stage 2 XUD Sedan
Thanks given by:
(27-09-2012, 08:40 AM)Ed Doe Wrote: That's a heavy drive from Halfrauds to harvesters lol!

Edward you better be attending xx

(27-09-2012, 08:45 AM)strictly_derv Wrote: Sounds a goowd plan but I think we should drive there, we can't leave the car in Halfords car park, we might come back and find them with crappy bodykits and lexus lights fitted Undecided

Could park in Sainsburys, only over the road and less chance of said events
Thanks given by:
Or we could park in the harvester car park?
Stage 2 XUD Sedan
Thanks given by:
lol This^. Only problem being, it can get quite packed. But that's what the Homebase car park is for Wink. Well and Homebase obviously
Thanks given by:
(27-09-2012, 12:12 PM)Curt Wrote: lol This^. Only problem being, it can get quite packed. But that's what the Homebase car park is for Wink. Well and Homebase obviously

So where would you suggest parking? Meeting at homebase instead of halfords?
Thanks given by:
Nah Halfords is a good place to meet as it's around the back and out the way, won't get any hassle for being there standing around etc. Then just head down to Homebase Smile (would be my suggestion)
Thanks given by:
I see, I see.

Ok, 2pm Halfords car park and then head over to the Homebase car park for some food at Harvester at around 3pm?
Thanks given by:
Sounds good Smile
Thanks given by:
Sounds a plan! i'll see if im free this day! Also, if strictlyderv could give me a lift, this would be great!! Smile
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
(27-09-2012, 02:06 PM)ginge191 Wrote: Sounds a plan! i'll see if im free this day! Also, if strictlyderv could give me a lift, this would be great!! Smile

You're a weird boy.
Thanks given by:
(27-09-2012, 02:18 PM)MissTait_GTI6 Wrote:
(27-09-2012, 02:06 PM)ginge191 Wrote: Sounds a plan! i'll see if im free this day! Also, if strictlyderv could give me a lift, this would be great!! Smile

You're a weird boy.

Your loss; you're stuck with me ninja
Thanks given by:
(27-09-2012, 08:44 AM)vlj Wrote: I'll need a piggy back if its further than 100metres

Yeah but your so little that 100 meters for you is like a mile for me.
Thanks given by:

Why? Won't you be in the shit box or will you 2 be coming to the hood first?
Stage 2 XUD Sedan
Thanks given by:
(27-09-2012, 06:28 PM)strictly_derv Wrote:

Why? Won't you be in the shit box or will you 2 be coming to the hood first?

She drives too slow Itwasntme
Thanks given by:
Haha...spose you could always jump in.
Stage 2 XUD Sedan
Thanks given by:
(27-09-2012, 06:52 PM)strictly_derv Wrote: Haha...spose you could always jump in.

Won't your tin can be full of instruments for your band of 6's?
Conductor Troll.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Essex Meet - Wednesday 25th October - The Grange (then onto Southend) Silky 1 2,001 27-09-2017, 07:11 AM
Last Post: Hobo Ash
  GI: South West Meet Up mr_fish 69 25,505 02-12-2016, 11:17 PM
Last Post: Sian
  Time for another south west meet, 20th septmeber? Frosty 31 11,994 20-09-2015, 06:22 PM
Last Post: Connor