my d turbo s

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my d turbo s
here's a few of mine, need to get the front lowerd. and sort the roughness out.

[Image: P1010079-1.jpg]
[Image: P1010078.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Deffinatly needs the front lowered! And possibly back raised?
[Image: 20120704_212316.jpg]
Thanks given by:
dragging it's arse like a shitting dog . .lol . . . . . welcome to the club mate
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
speed boating ftw lol
Thanks given by:
Done anything engine wise to this pal?
Official Team Go-NAD fan club
Thanks given by:
(25-09-2012, 02:23 PM)the milkman Wrote: Done anything engine wise to this pal?

not yet. fitted a small k&n filter lol. it did have a letter box backbox on but i soon removed that! gonna make a straight pipe for the backbox and remove the centre box. also gonna turn the pump up but i need a boost gauge first.

it might have been done tbh, at some point in its life it's had a dump valve fitted and removed again as some one has cut the intercooler pipe and fitted abit of stainless piping in there where dump valves are normally fitted to these.
Thanks given by:
Defo needs the back raising atouch and the front dropping, either that or you need to slamm the front to match the back, but on those wheels you run the chance of it looking extreamly irish,

Also do you find it handles like a bag of shit with the rear that much lower than the front?

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
Ahh get a front mount kit and slap that on Smile few of us guys round the area will give you a hand if you like Smile
Thanks given by:
(25-09-2012, 05:40 PM)puglove Wrote: Defo needs the back raising atouch and the front dropping, either that or you need to slamm the front to match the back, but on those wheels you run the chance of it looking extreamly irish,

Also do you find it handles like a bag of shit with the rear that much lower than the front?

yeh front should match. from my experiance with 106's i reckon 60mm on the back handles better than 30.

(25-09-2012, 06:35 PM)the milkman Wrote: Ahh get a front mount kit and slap that on Smile few of us guys round the area will give you a hand if you like Smile

yeh a front mount is on the cards, where abouts are you from mate?
Thanks given by:
Ashton-u-lyne mate just over the hill Smile like 20mins if that
Thanks given by:
(25-09-2012, 08:54 PM)the milkman Wrote: Ashton-u-lyne mate just over the hill Smile like 20mins if that

34 miles apprently lol. i never even knew where ashton-u-lyne was haha. i'am bakewell side aswell so should take around 20minutes yeh Smile
Thanks given by:
hahaha well there you go not far Smile
Thanks given by:
dont touch the back imo but bring the front down to match and and it will look pretty sweet on the harriers you planning much power wise?
[Image: 306sig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Irish spec FTL. Raise it up a tad and it will be spot on. My xsi was abit lower than that, handled like a bag of shite until it was raised up abit.
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Nice car abit low imo but max respect look sweet with front to match
Thanks given by:
(26-09-2012, 09:18 AM)jonny1.6 Wrote: dont touch the back imo but bring the front down to match and and it will look pretty sweet on the harriers you planning much power wise?

thats the plan Smile erm, gonna change the exhaust, turn boost up & more than likey a front mount at some point.

(26-09-2012, 09:50 AM)Matt Wrote: Irish spec FTL. Raise it up a tad and it will be spot on. My xsi was abit lower than that, handled like a bag of shite until it was raised up abit.

whats irish spec mean?

(26-09-2012, 11:50 AM)Will_306_hdi Wrote: Nice car abit low imo but max respect look sweet with front to match

cheers mate. its a nice spec with it beeing an ''S'' but its rough bodywork wise lol. so i wouldnt say nice haha.
Thanks given by:
Irish spec basically means on the bumpstops mate lol, too low for 95% of us . .Wink
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
(26-09-2012, 04:02 PM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: Irish spec basically means on the bumpstops mate lol, too low for 95% of us . .Wink

its not on the bump stops, its 2 notch 60mm. 3 notch is when there on the bump stops thats like 90mm Smile
Thanks given by:
funny was just thinking yours was the same hieght as mine and only 2 notchs probley just looks lowerer at the back because its not at the front 60mm is a nice hieght to have a 306 imo
[Image: 306sig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(27-09-2012, 03:24 PM)squarepants Wrote:
(26-09-2012, 04:02 PM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: Irish spec basically means on the bumpstops mate lol, too low for 95% of us . .Wink

its not on the bump stops, its 2 notch 60mm. 3 notch is when there on the bump stops thats like 90mm Smile

looks more than 60mm to me mate tbh . . hey ho whatever you like . Smile
Thanks given by:
IMO it looks feckin awfull at that hight especially on harriers that have no offset, but each to their own and all that, it would be boring if we all liked the same thing

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
got some 60mm springs, also brought a hub with abs from the scrappy as my bearing has gone, so will get the lot fitted monday night/tuesday day if all goes well and weather is good Smile

also got a 206 gti chrome gear knob, much better than my base model plastic one. also found some slightley smoked side repeters aswell. same tint as the rear lights so not chavvy dark smoke lol...

side skirts, splitter and a drivers side wing to replace my dented one next on the cards!
Thanks given by:
raise the back and lower the front. Get some decent wheels and then itll be good! :0
Thanks given by:
i like d turbo wheels lol. i dont like cyclones, and nimrods are to expensive as are gti 180 wheels Tongue
Thanks given by:
(29-09-2012, 08:15 PM)SRowell Wrote: raise the back and lower the front. Get some decent wheels and then itll be good! :0

leave harriers alone! theres nothing wrong with them Smile
Thanks given by: