Blad - dont make me get ol' skool!? (pic)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blad - dont make me get ol' skool!? (pic)
this makes me laugh big time...

This a street down by me..

[Image: XtIAg.png]
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
That's mint lol
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
That looks like a dirty area. It's true, you don't see many mark one Fiestas around these days. I have seen, what, three mark twos around this year? Mainly owned by young or old people, no one in between. Hell I think mark threes are actually rarer, but all of them down from mark four are rare now days.
Thanks given by:
lol its not that dirty, its next to a ship yard Smile
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
Flynn Wrote:That looks like a dirty area. It's true, you don't see many mark one Fiestas around these days. I have seen, what, three mark twos around this year? Mainly owned by young or old people, no one in between. Hell I think mark threes are actually rarer, but all of them down from mark four are rare now days.
Forgive me potentially showing up my lack of ford knowledge but isnt that a mark 2 fiesta?
Thanks given by:
That's a mark one. Mark two had rectangular headlights with integrated indictators.
Thanks given by:
Shows my lack of attention, I just lol at the bonnet and was like what a way too ruin a golf....... Haha
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Dum-Dum Wrote:
Flynn Wrote:That looks like a dirty area. It's true, you don't see many mark one Fiestas around these days. I have seen, what, three mark twos around this year? Mainly owned by young or old people, no one in between. Hell I think mark threes are actually rarer, but all of them down from mark four are rare now days.
Forgive me potentially showing up my lack of ford knowledge but isnt that a mark 2 fiesta?

I think it's one of the last mk1's bud the earlier ones had round lights and iirc the last lot had square ones just a facelift I may be wrong though
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Jonny b Wrote:I think it's one of the last mk1's bud the earlier ones had round lights and iirc the last lot had square ones just a facelift I may be wrong though
That was my thinking but it ifs a mk1 facelift id probably of called it a mk2 condisering how little the fiesta changed between mk3 and mk4

Off to wikipedia i go

OK just wikied it and it is a mk1

Silly me.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ford_Fiesta

Learn something new everyday
Thanks given by:
The only mk1's to get round headlights were the XR2's and maybe Supersports IIRC. I'd love to own that..Paint the bonnet, big drop on 7J pepperpots, zetec and job done!
Team hand-painted-commercial Vehicle
Thanks given by:
Grab your anorak jonny, youve pulled lol
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Ha ha feck off conner back in the day a mate of mine had a super sport with round lights and a burton lump was fecking awesome with the 4 spoke rs alloys
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Would love a mk1 XRpoo if they werent all made of rust.

Should of been RWD
Thanks given by:
Thought 'KwiK' might of started this thread with a title like that...
[Image: KrisB-new-Logo11.gif]
Thanks given by:

Should come to the Retro Rides meets at Meadowhall, usually 3 or 4 there...
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
My mate has a mint mark 1 fiesta! Nice cars!
[Image: Foxy2.jpg]
Thanks given by:
THE_Liam Wrote:

Should come to the Retro Rides meets at Meadowhall, usually 3 or 4 there...

Haha, mate I live in Kent! That would take about 10 hours to go up north! And then my car would probably be vandalised; having heard what Leeds is like! Haha! A dirty filthy urban jungle with dozens up on dozens of high and medium rise tower blocks! And Sharia law! No Thanks! Tongue Big Grin
Thanks given by:
You're so full of shit it's unbelievable.
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
Flynn Wrote:Haha, mate I live in Kent! That would take about 10 hours to go up north! And then my car would probably be vandalised; having heard what Leeds is like! Haha! A dirty filthy urban jungle with dozens up on dozens of high and medium rise tower blocks! And Sharia law! No Thanks! Tongue Big Grin

Don't say how you can say that when you have never been there not to mention that it's all shite anyway. There's areas like that in Kent just like there is in every county!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Flynn Wrote:Haha, mate I live in Kent! That would take about 10 hours to go up north! And then my car would probably be vandalised; having heard what Leeds is like! Haha! A dirty filthy urban jungle with dozens up on dozens of high and medium rise tower blocks! And Sharia law! No Thanks! Tongue Big Grin

I've always wondered; how do you see to avoid walking into things when you have your head that far up your arse?
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  do i or dont i cully 43 8,754 23-04-2014, 07:53 PM
Last Post: Toms306
  FORD content..old skool cool or.... devils_fuel 33 6,893 19-10-2013, 09:17 PM
Last Post: DazzaHDI
  Old skool cool on a new plate... devils_fuel 24 5,031 12-10-2013, 01:23 AM
Last Post: jamie23