parrots pugrat

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
parrots pugrat
(07-01-2013, 09:27 PM)samass Wrote: nah, they most certainly are, atleast my ph2 was, you could see it where the paint ahd flaked off onto the back of that beemer... Rofl

nope they're not . . :p
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
mine must have been specially dipped then Tongue
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
(07-01-2013, 09:17 PM)samass Wrote: its sweet man! you manage to get through all the galvanise?

yep,well most of it anyway,it took me about 75 min's to do all that,i hate grinding galv,gives off a bad smell and iirc its not good for you to breath inDodgy
Thanks given by:
haha yeah, zinc oxide gas... pretty damn toxic!

Thanks given by:
Loving those flames!

(07-01-2013, 09:23 PM)Mattcheese31 Wrote:
(07-01-2013, 09:17 PM)samass Wrote: its sweet man! you manage to get through all the galvanise?

it's an urban myth . .there're not really galvanised . .Smile

My old phase 2 estate was galvanised too, took an age and several attempts with a flapper disc to get rust.
Team hand-painted-commercial Vehicle
Thanks given by:
(07-01-2013, 09:30 PM)samass Wrote: mine must have been specially dipped then Tongue

Bodywork
"Contrary to popular myth no full production Peugeot model has ever been galvanised, but the 306 benefits from a zinc phorescent paint-primer process, which has significantly improved corrosion resistance".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peugeot_306

you can rep me or suck my ol fella or whatever you like, and these kids say they live for the 306? . . pahhh . . .Wink
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Huh, fancy that. I stand corrected good sir! But I'm not gunna rep you, I may concede this time... But I'm a bitter old bastard Tongue

Thanks given by:
Poor sigma Sad
Click to see how smokey is doing Tongue ----> Project Smokey
Thanks given by:
(09-01-2013, 10:47 AM)samass Wrote: Huh, fancy that. I stand corrected good sir! But I'm not gunna rep you, I may concede this time... But I'm a bitter old bastard Tongue

haha suck my fat one then . . i'm a poor winner also . . lol
Thanks given by:
crying with laughter mate but i kind of like it...your of your fookin head,lol.you sorted that boost prob out ? mine is on a lucas still for now and i am running 25psi.
Thanks given by:
(09-01-2013, 12:24 PM)bayley Wrote: crying with laughter mate but i kind of like it...your of your fookin head,lol.you sorted that boost prob out ? mine is on a lucas still for now and i am running 25psi.

thanks,its seams better now at 20psi but still blow pipes off every now and then,i fitted another set of injectors and that has helped

im not realy a fan of forced rust but as this is no longer a keeper i dont mind going abit ott with it

in the next few months this will get scraped as the clutch is going and im getting more and more electrical problems that i just cant be ass'd to sort
but on the plus side the engine will live on but its new home will be a swb vitara
Thanks given by:
rust after 3 days
[Image: 10871_rust1_1.jpg]
[Image: 10871_rust2_1.jpg]
[Image: 10871_rust3_1.jpg]
after seeing it today in better light it looks like i never got all the paint off :oops: ,never mind,it all add's to the ratlook lol
Thanks given by:
I'd have been tempted to lacquer it I think, bare metal ftw

Thanks given by:
(11-01-2013, 04:50 PM)samass Wrote: I'd have been tempted to lacquer it I think, bare metal ftw

i must admit i think i may just do that but will give it till payday to see if the rust grows on me or not
Thanks given by:
Haha that looks awesome mate. I might have to steal your idea of putting that funny horn under the mirror if you don't mind?
Thanks given by:
your mad mate. pmsl looking at the pics.
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(11-01-2013, 06:17 PM)Luhoer Wrote: Haha that looks awesome mate. I might have to steal your idea of putting that funny horn under the mirror if you don't mind?

(11-01-2013, 06:32 PM)kingy Wrote: your mad mate. pmsl looking at the pics.

thanks

yea go for it with the horn but they do fill up with water then dont sound the sameSad
Thanks given by:
Always good to see something different keep up with the work dude bousoko exhaust would look good Wink
[Image: fe6eddc8-1731-4100-a5fe-1edb853a88b6_zpseeacf928.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Was this at Bristol cruise/meet on Sunday evening?
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
I saw it there
Thanks given by:
yep i was there,most likly be the last time this car will be there now Sad
Thanks given by:
So how's the rust looking on her now? Get a recent pic up!

Thanks given by:
will put one up tomorrow
Thanks given by:
[Image: 10871_rust4_1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
That looks f*cking siiiiiick dude, nice!

Thanks given by:
thanks,shame it will be scraped soon Sad
Thanks given by:
Awww too bad! What's your reason for scrapping her?

Thanks given by:
That is awesomesauce. Top work.
[Image: sigcopy-1.jpg]
Diablo Meridian HDi - 125bhp - 73.0MPG - Halfords Wheels
Thanks given by:
(13-02-2013, 05:14 PM)sammykins Wrote: Awww too bad! What's your reason for scrapping her?

clutch shot
wipers wont stop at the bottom
headlights need rewiring
fuel shut off solenoid needs replacing
rear wiper,heated rear window,clock,head unit needs wiring sorting as they dont always work
leaks water inside when it rains

imo its just too much work for a old cheap car to keep on the road Sad
Thanks given by:
Ah fair nuff man, with that list I'd probably sack it in too

Thanks given by: