306oc Christmas & 1st Birthday Meet - 01/12/12 - Reading

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
306oc Christmas & 1st Birthday Meet - 01/12/12 - Reading
I'm doing it as cheap as poss, gotta save for the nurburgring trip
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
Hahahah seriously though rough idea? Need to decide weather or not to sort the dt out or f*ck it off till after new year
Official Team Go-NAD fan club
Thanks given by:
Down south? F*cking loads of money mate...
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
It's a student town so it's fairly cheap Smile
Thanks given by:
fairly cheap being what? £5 a pint? yeah. that's dirt cheap..

Thanks given by:
Well turns out that here was a problem with my booking and I now don't have a room.

Just checked and the prices are now £103 per night, which i really cant afford....

Gutted.

Edit: nevermind its sorted now.
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
yep. sleep on the floor like everyone else!

Thanks given by:
What was the problem Jake? You might be able to sort it out with them by email
Thanks given by:
Don't know to be honest. But there is no record of my booking on my account, and no records in my emails of me booking so weather I imagined it i don't know =z

But i have read it wrong and its only £103 for both nights so i have just booked again. Panic over.
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
Well I know south is quite pricey, might bring a crate for afew before we go out so saves that little bit more Smile and if anyones wondering about rooms feel free to crash on sean and mines floor
Thanks given by:
(01-11-2012, 11:25 PM)the milkman Wrote: Well I know south is quite pricey, might bring a crate for afew before we go out so saves that little bit more Smile and if anyones wondering about rooms feel free to crash on sean and mines floor

Didnt get Ur inbox mate...
Thanks given by:
You northern lot are such bloody drama queens, there's no way you'll be paying more than £3 a pint, and that's if you want to go in some daft imitation "rustic" pub. The rest of us will be in varsity or something drinking at student prices, but if you can't handle it we won't think any less of you, bit sad pretending it's about cost though...
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Tight northern bastards Tongue
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
(02-11-2012, 08:25 AM)Poodle Wrote: You northern lot are such bloody drama queens, there's no way you'll be paying more than £3 a pint, and that's if you want to go in some daft imitation "rustic" pub. The rest of us will be in varsity or something drinking at student prices, but if you can't handle it we won't think any less of you, bit sad pretending it's about cost though...

Ha, even £3 is too much for the pisswater you call "beer" down there!
Thanks given by:
So reading is reaasonable price wise if its a student area?
Thanks given by:
Very reasonable. Most places are free to get in anyway, drinks are fairly cheap too Smile
Thanks given by:
(02-11-2012, 08:25 AM)Poodle Wrote: You northern lot are such bloody drama queens, there's no way you'll be paying more than £3 a pint, and that's if you want to go in some daft imitation "rustic" pub. The rest of us will be in varsity or something drinking at student prices, but if you can't handle it we won't think any less of you, bit sad pretending it's about cost though...

Drama queens eh??

[Image: 1132Southerners.jpg]

Thanks given by:
Rofl

I'll give you that tbf, bloody ridiculous the reaction to snow down here.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Eds gonna be so pissed with you guys.

[Image: 57C579E4-12BB-4FBF-B829-E917F8AE1192-137...DEDDDA.jpg]
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
(02-11-2012, 07:12 PM)Jake Wrote: Eds gonna be so pissed with you guys.

[Image: 57C579E4-12BB-4FBF-B829-E917F8AE1192-137...DEDDDA.jpg]

Haha nice picture lol
[Image: edit2_zpsbe60b3ca.jpg]

Team derv FLAME and CONROD spitters
Thanks given by:
(02-11-2012, 06:42 PM)Jonny81191 Wrote:

Drama queens eh??

[Image: 1132Southerners.jpg]

Epic lol
Thanks given by:
just been looking at night clubs/bars ect round near the premier inn and theres loads pretty much right round the corner
Thanks given by:
any one in nottingham way or 50 mil radius wanna convoy down with me no mad heads i dont wanna be thrashin my car
Thanks given by:
(07-11-2012, 08:32 PM)spillage Wrote: any one in nottingham way or 50 mil radius wanna convoy down with me no mad heads i dont wanna be thrashin my car

Ah you coming pal? And if your wondering who I am I was with louis that day at ash23's doing the fmic on the blaze hahaha
Thanks given by:
(07-11-2012, 08:32 PM)spillage Wrote: any one in nottingham way or 50 mil radius wanna convoy down with me no mad heads i dont wanna be thrashin my car

I may have a wonder down for the meet I'm from Nottingham.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
May be coming to this. Ze lady I'm talking to wants to get away for a weekend, I suggested this ninja
Thanks given by:
There's about 5 Wetherspoons in town alone, along with all the student pubs/clubs. A night out for us when Scott was at uni there didn't cost much at all. It's a 15 minute walk from the hotel into town, so no need for taxis or anything. TGI Fridays is a couple of roads away, along with Toby Cavery next door so we're sorted for food.

Unless you're bringing girlfriends who want to do some Christmas shopping....then you might need a bigger wallet!

Edit: It's always worth bringing some of your own booze to drink in the rooms, saves some Money! There's a Tesco Extra not too far from the hotel, and an Aldi pretty close too.

Also, is this fate?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: kim.png]
Thanks given by:
im gonna have to pull out. bloody misses wants to come down and stay! If anyone wants a hotel room then 40quid in my paypal gets you the booking info! fri n sat night.
Thanks given by:
bring her along? we arent THAT bad towards females...
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
im in a twin with milkman! Hotels r too expensive to book doubles now Sad
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  306OC Christmas Meet 2018 Eeyore 3 4,879 16-11-2018, 02:21 PM
Last Post: Eeyore
  Christmas Meet - X/X December 2018 - Discussion Thread Eeyore 21 19,012 11-11-2018, 08:11 PM
  306oc Christmas Meet 2017 - 2nd/3rd December - Coventry Eeyore 26 22,284 01-12-2017, 06:52 PM