smoked front lights

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
smoked front lights
Not sure why you'd want to dim your headlights purposely though? Just hope they still look good when your front ends crumpled up because someone pulled out in front of you at night having not seen you/judged your speed correctly cause they thought you looked further away than you actually were.
[Image: 306Green5DrSig.png]
Thanks given by:
hence why those headlight protectors would be good for shows etc...
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
(09-09-2012, 06:30 PM)burnmw Wrote: Not sure why you'd want to dim your headlights purposely though? Just hope they still look good when your front ends crumpled up because someone pulled out in front of you at night having not seen you/judged your speed correctly cause they thought you looked further away than you actually were.

Think your hating abit on this topic, I think it would look fine smoked using HIDs and I want it because I think they will look smart during the day having all lights smoked?
Official Team Go-NAD fan club
Thanks given by:
(09-09-2012, 06:58 PM)Jonny81191 Wrote: hence why those headlight protectors would be good for shows etc...

Aye that would make sense, can't see any problem with that as long as they weren't actually used on the road (at night).

(09-09-2012, 07:39 PM)the milkman Wrote: Think your hating abit on this topic, I think it would look fine smoked using HIDs and I want it because I think they will look smart during the day having all lights smoked?

Yes it might look fine, especially during the day, but at night (you know, when it gets dark and you switch your lights on) the output will probably be as p!ss poor as a candle in a breeze. And therefore they'd be a danger to you and other road users, so why bother?
[Image: 306Green5DrSig.png]
Thanks given by:
Well no harm in getting a spare pair and trying them out on my road in the dark and if there to dark then change back
Thanks given by:
go for it dude, it seems as far as the law goes, you're alright. but i wouldn't be surprised if any individual copper thought that they weren't safe if they aren't emitting enough light or whatever.
no harm in trying!
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
I'll let you guys know how it goes anyway Smile
Thanks given by:
My lights are clearly visible in the dark, your not going to not notice theres a car there, id say with my brighter bulbs theyre just as good as lights on my phase 2 as the were dull and yellowey. It just dims your field of view slightly
[Image: sig002_zpscb892e18.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(11-09-2012, 12:01 PM)PE02KHG Wrote: My lights are clearly visible in the dark, your not going to not notice theres a car there, id say with my brighter bulbs theyre just as good as lights on my phase 2 as the were dull and yellowey. It just dims your field of view slightly

Am I right in saying I saw you at santa pod usc this year?
Thanks given by:
Yeah even my yellow tint dimmed the crow slightly, brighter bulbs sorted that.
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
(11-09-2012, 12:11 PM)the milkman Wrote:
(11-09-2012, 12:01 PM)PE02KHG Wrote: My lights are clearly visible in the dark, your not going to not notice theres a car there, id say with my brighter bulbs theyre just as good as lights on my phase 2 as the were dull and yellowey. It just dims your field of view slightly

Am I right in saying I saw you at santa pod usc this year?

Yeah
[Image: sig002_zpscb892e18.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Ahh okay I was they guy with lewis that had the blaze
Thanks given by: