Decisions...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Decisions...
(23-08-2012, 12:43 AM)InkedMuttley Wrote: UPDATE: I've just spotted a huge flaw in my plan...I can't have an XS just yet!

Just remembered about a little thing called work and because of the job I do I have to have a Saloon or Estate car as I carry passengers and more often than not luggage too. So for now I have my eyes on a 406 HDi 110 for £400 which should enable me to do work for a bit and then in the next few weeks when I am in a new place and my finances are on the up I'll be treating myself to something a little special Itwasntme

Just get a 306 estate, dturbo or hdi! Best of two worlds then
Thanks given by:
(23-08-2012, 01:00 AM)vlj Wrote:
(23-08-2012, 12:43 AM)InkedMuttley Wrote: UPDATE: I've just spotted a huge flaw in my plan...I can't have an XS just yet!

Just remembered about a little thing called work and because of the job I do I have to have a Saloon or Estate car as I carry passengers and more often than not luggage too. So for now I have my eyes on a 406 HDi 110 for £400 which should enable me to do work for a bit and then in the next few weeks when I am in a new place and my finances are on the up I'll be treating myself to something a little special Itwasntme

Just get a 306 estate, dturbo or hdi! Best of two worlds then

Feck that I want 2, that way when one inevitably breaks/throws its toys out the pram...I'm not stuck at home!

Nah I'm hoping for a compensation payout within the next 3-4 weeks that will set me in good steed so will be having me a work car and a toy Tongue
Member of Team Rather be Gay than Ginger

Member of Team Holey Engine

[Image: IM_sig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
mines for sale mate if your still stuck?
BBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSTTTT!!!!!!!!
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Decisions. G.I poss breaking my silver 6 spike2002 42 8,275 02-07-2012, 10:32 PM
Last Post: spike2002
  Decisions decisions....opinions time! Craig-o 10 2,117 04-04-2012, 08:26 AM
Last Post: THE_Liam