Epic start to the week!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Epic start to the week!
[Image: Blazeface10.png]

(21-08-2012, 03:29 PM)samass Wrote:
(21-08-2012, 03:16 PM)pud11 Wrote: i wanna spray mine sundance yellow

*here comes the abuse*

DO IT!! cwspellowe did his gti sundance, epic!

trolololol

you sir, have earned rep.

Cheers babes Wink
Member of Team Rather be Gay than Ginger

[Image: Untitled.png]
Thanks given by:
Reminds me of what I was saying to danny2009 at the Sheffield meet - "That looks ok for a blaze actually..." lol

Don't get another car, I did and regretted it. 306 all the way, even my knackered XRDT in green with a beige interior is better than the octavia vrs I had before!
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
Wait a minute I was under the impression blaze was red I have escaped the piss taking then!

My bad I just dont know the colours yet haha it is like a maroon colour really nice!

I love the fact that I am randomly sat in A&E awaiting an Xray and browsing the forum. Wish me luck the f*cking nurses are right hard faced bitches kinda wondering whether they are going to break my other foot to add insult to injury!!!

Member of Team Holey Engine

[Image: IM_sig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
No mate, blaze yellow! The colour getting pissed on up there ^^ You might be talking about Diablo maybe?

[Image: Untitled.png]
Thanks given by:
(21-08-2012, 03:58 PM)THE_Liam Wrote: Reminds me of what I was saying to danny2009 at the Sheffield meet - "That looks ok for a blaze actually..." lol

Don't get another car, I did and regretted it. 306 all the way, even my knackered XRDT in green with a beige interior is better than the octavia vrs I had before!

was louis at shef meet?
Thanks given by:
Good luck in a&e bud.
Thanks given by:
(21-08-2012, 04:02 PM)InkedMuttley Wrote: Wait a minute I was under the impression blaze was red I have escaped the piss taking then!

My bad I just dont know the colours yet haha it is like a maroon colour really nice!

I love the fact that I am randomly sat in A&E awaiting an Xray and browsing the forum. Wish me luck the f*cking nurses are right hard faced bitches kinda wondering whether they are going to break my other foot to add insult to injury!!!

Yours is Diablo mate......not disgusting like blaze....but it is damn unlucky. People dont belivev me, but diablo really is unlucky!
Thanks given by:
It's only unlucky if you are superstitious
Thanks given by:
Well been to the hospital and they don't think I have broken anything but they're sending me for an X-Ray tomorrow but there is definite ligament damage!

Now on to my fail...just been to pick up the pieces and the force of the car going bang has sent shrapnel into my rad and it's not just one rod that's been thrown...Numbers 1 and 2 have parted company with the engine by the looks of it...still haven't actually found all the shrapnel either.

[Image: 557469_4407893884887_535923235_n.jpg]

So parts list so far:

Engine
Turbo
Intercooler
Radiator

The cheapest I have found so far for everything...£700, end of the road for the Pug for me and possibly diesels in general.

Thanks given by:
Dude you can pick up a complete car for half that - I sold my xrdt for £350
Thanks given by:
(21-08-2012, 06:07 PM)ash240970 Wrote: Dude you can pick up a complete car for half that - I sold my xrdt for £350

I bought my XRDT with 4 months tax and test and a Bosch pump for £250 Wink
Thanks given by:
Yeh I can find plenty of bargains if you can travel but at the minute I can only afford to raise £800 max...but I have no way to travel!

Thanks given by:
There's a few local ones on eBay fairly cheap mate, if you need a lift to get one local ish I will be happy to give you a lift
[Image: Pugsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Find a cheap donor job done. Shouldn't be too hard
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Just been offered a 306 Meridian D Tubby hatch, on a V reg, in mint condition and only £550...only problem is I can't afford it until the end of the month, bloke just said he'd accept £100 as a deposit and then just square up with him when I get paid at end of the month, but can't even afford to buy a packet of fags at the minute Sad

Mental breakdown warning in 3...2...1....................GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Thanks given by:
Weigh yours in - should give you the money for a deposit.
Thanks given by:
(21-08-2012, 09:22 PM)ash240970 Wrote: Weigh yours in - should give you the money for a deposit.

Not by the time I've finished with it, I want the wheels and a shedload of other bits off it...

Thanks given by:
Just roll it to the scrappies and take the wheels off there
Thanks given by:
Seriously, scrap prices are quite high mate...
Thanks given by:
or you could get a rear ended one as spares and repairs, cannibalise it an weigh that in
Thanks given by:
Scrap prices are high? You kidding getting fack all Down here
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
(21-08-2012, 10:39 PM)Matt Wrote: Scrap prices are high? You kidding getting fack all Down here

£120(ish) around here per ton...seriously think I want a hatch though!

Thanks given by:
(21-08-2012, 08:05 PM)318d4n Wrote: There's a few local ones on eBay fairly cheap mate, if you need a lift to get one local ish I will be happy to give you a lift

Missed that one, cheers mate if I can find one nearish I'll let you know!

Just as a side note on a V plate...am I correct in thinking that it's gunna be a DW10 HDi?

Thanks given by:
Yeah, unless its had an engine swap, it will be a HDi on a V plate. Smile
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PROJECT OF THE WEEK bashbarnard 20 3,785 27-04-2016, 08:18 PM
Last Post: WiNgNuTz
  So its that day of the week again.. FRIDAY! Matt-Rallye 16 2,700 01-11-2014, 07:20 AM
Last Post: Poodle
  It's that day of the week again... C.A.R. 11 2,436 09-05-2014, 06:13 PM
Last Post: Dum-Dum