SALE INTEREST!! TD04 Adaptor plates

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SALE INTEREST!! TD04 Adaptor plates
Sweet mate glad your happy, thats the one ive mentioned that needs drilling and tapping and use a bolt or drill through and nut and bolt,

looks ace pal Smile
[Image: J5hxCcC.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Oh and there was plenty of room without having to take a lump hammer to the bulkhead
Thanks given by:
(27-09-2012, 08:36 PM)zx_volcane Wrote: Oh and there was plenty of room without having to take a lump hammer to the bulkhead

sweet mine must have just been a tight squeeze lol
Thanks given by:
hey are these still availiable im keen to get on with mine. im only in halifax can get to manchester to collect if ok??
Thanks given by:
Hi pete im hoping to have some ready this week buddy spoke to him friday hes finally made a start mocking the K14 ones up so will let you all know on here Smile
Thanks given by:
would this adapter be of use to remove my kkk k13 turbo for a td04 ?
if so i will have one 100% asap... what other bits and bobs do i need to complete the mod ?
Thanks given by:
Bayley im not sure about a K13 tbh pal, but i may be getting a spare K14 manifold and elbow that could sell along with plates at a reasonable price so you can go down that route.

other than manifold and elbow and plates you just need oil line and maybe hammer to push bulkehad back but some have managed without having to do that

And pete forgot to mention once i have plates its not a problem if you want to collect pal would just be £60
Thanks given by:
Can you make them up for the gt15 fitment?
[Image: edit2_zpsbe60b3ca.jpg]

Team derv FLAME and CONROD spitters
Thanks given by:
[quote='CJ_Derv' pid='136224' dateline='1349173304']
Bayley im not sure about a K13 tbh pal, but i may be getting a spare K14 manifold and elbow that could sell along with plates at a reasonable price so you can go down that route.

other than manifold and elbow and plates you just need oil line and maybe hammer to push bulkehad back but some have managed without having to do that

And pete forgot to mention once i have plates its not a problem if you want to collect pal would just be £60
[/quote ]ok mate sound...how much with postage to cornwall mate ?
Thanks given by:
how much you looking for the package ?
i will try putting a post to see if anyone knows what model the manifold and elbow will be.
Thanks given by:
(02-10-2012, 04:46 PM)Mowle5677 Wrote: Can you make them up for the gt15 fitment?

I wouldnt know to be honest mate as never seen a manifold for one, youd probably be better gettimg the K14 or T2 mamifold of a turbo off ebay i saw one go for spares or repair for 20 buy it now and about 6 quid postage worth looking out for as we would have to buy a gt15anifold and elbow to make it and there not common on dturbos pal

(02-10-2012, 06:53 PM)bayley Wrote: how much you looking for the package ?
i will try putting a post to see if anyone knows what model the manifold and elbow will be.

It may possibly be the same as K14 with it being a KKK but i wouldnt like to say as never seen them side by side pal but like i said i should be able to get a manifold and elbow and sell as a pack for you would only be about £85 posted for plates and manifold if i get one cheap for ya
Thanks given by:
gt15 shares the same manifold as the t2 iirc
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
this is the one on mine http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Citroen-Xantia...19cc6ea082
if this is of no use i will just buy the package of you 100% no messing about....well worth it for that sort of £££££
Thanks given by:
(02-10-2012, 07:31 PM)4WayDiablo Wrote: gt15 shares the same manifold as the t2 iirc

K14 and T2 share the same manifold, and the GT15 and K03 share the same manifold.
GT2052s DTurbo
OEM+ HDI Estate
Project thread
Thanks given by:
If any ones. Struggling. For manifolds I have two sets of k14 manifolds and exhaust elbows one of the elbows have had the elbowsdremal around it and opened up a bit
Thanks given by:
(02-10-2012, 07:33 PM)bayley Wrote: this is the one on mine http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Citroen-Xantia...19cc6ea082
if this is of no use i will just buy the package of you 100% no messing about....well worth it for that sort of £££££

If this is the same as yours then you will only need adaptor plates as they will bolt onto your manifold and elbow Smile

So just £65 posted but make sure that is same as yours
Thanks given by:
thank's for the help men...defo my turbo cj.
when can i perchase one from you mate and how do i pay ?
also is their an oil return host that can be brought of the shelf or do i need to make one up ?
can't wait to get a td04 fitted!
Thanks given by:
if thats your turbo pal im hoping to have some plates this week, pay through paypal matey and search parts threads and theres someone making oil lines for £20ish pal
Thanks given by:
ok mate let me know when they are done...sooner the better cash waiting.
Thanks given by:
Ive been told i should have some ready by monday so let me know who needs first?? Hoping to have about 5 x K14 and 2 x T2
Thanks given by:
K14 here please Sir . . .Big Grin
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Your first on list as i know you put your name down originally Matt Smile
Thanks given by:
k14 aswell mate,got the cash so no messing around waiting for payment!
Thanks given by:
No problem bayley will send you and Matt PM as soon as i get my hands on them
Thanks given by:
Got some more of these PM me if you want them!!
Thanks given by:
i will send you the cash monday mate,got your pm.
Thanks given by:
got my adapter plates this morning mate,bang on.just gotta get it all fitted now -_-
Thanks given by:
Spot on matey Smile dont forget to use some form of gasket sealant Smile

CJ
Thanks given by:
(15-10-2012, 01:49 PM)CJ_Derv Wrote: Spot on matey Smile dont forget to use some form of gasket sealant Smile

CJ
will do cj...i just had a reply on torque cars forum from a bloke,this is what he said.....

I don't know what your budget is but Dynamic Racing do a TD04 turbo called the DR750R. We use them on the Mitsubishi GTO / 3000GT and they make serious power and torque! They wipe the floor with 19T's in our cars.

My own car made 631 BHP and 705 ftlbs at 32 psi of boost on a totally stock engine with supporting fuel, ignition, cooling mods + ecu. We use twin turbos on a 3L for information.

Those turbos are dear but they spool quicker than a 19T too

you ever heard of these dr750r's ?

http://www.dynamicracing.com/dr-750r-billet-turbos
Thanks given by:
Im always on a budget haha otherwise would have a fully rebuilt engine and spanking new turbo in there matey lol

will have a loot into it though
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  td04 for sale Mac22 7 2,070 28-05-2015, 10:41 PM
Last Post: Mac22
  Td04 13t for sale bashbarnard 12 2,410 07-03-2015, 06:16 AM
Last Post: bashbarnard
  Parts for sale, vent gauge holder, bosch pump, mani adaptor Nath140889 50 8,112 18-08-2014, 10:57 PM
Last Post: Nath140889