Sedan Project http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-5763.html

Provence Dturbo Dead
Blaze 1.6 Dead
China 5dr '6 Death by cambelt failure
Matt White HDI estate Death by wiring
Sedan Dturbo aka triggers broom
Diablo estate Dturbo Living dead
Thanks given by:
Kinda need to know if these are being made any time soon..
GT2052s DTurbo
OEM+ HDI Estate
Project thread
Thanks given by:
Hey guys sorry not been in touch hes been back in london yesterday and today should be back tomoz so will get hold of him he doesnt have a mobile atm so difficult to get hold of him sorry for delay will keep you posted as soon as i know
[Image: J5hxCcC.jpg]
Thanks given by:
OK cheers Smile
GT2052s DTurbo
OEM+ HDI Estate
Project thread
Thanks given by:
Right managed to get hold of him thru his mrs facebook lol as PIA without his phone, he will defo be starting them next week as his been called back to london this week till thursday. T2s will be forst to be done whilst he programs computer for K14 which should be ready by back end of next week will still keep you posted.. sprry for the messin about dont want to pester him too much in case he fucks me off as hes doing these in his own time after work

Thanks for your patience guys
Thanks given by:
OK, well I 'think' I have a 10 day window starting from this Thursday, so if I could have them before the 10 days is up then I would be very grateful! If it's longer than 10 days then I may need to find a way to get to work! Sad
GT2052s DTurbo
OEM+ HDI Estate
Project thread
Thanks given by:
(28-08-2012, 08:35 PM)Ricky Wrote: OK, well I 'think' I have a 10 day window starting from this Thursday, so if I could have them before the 10 days is up then I would be very grateful! If it's longer than 10 days then I may need to find a way to get to work! Sad

Will see what i can do for ya bud
Thanks given by:
(28-08-2012, 08:46 AM)HDIkyle Wrote: Any idea when the K14 ones will be ready?? Cheers

These will be started at some point next week pal dropping the K14 on monday so he can get cracking
Thanks given by:
Is it possible to purchase just the Mani to turbo adaptor plates? I'm looking to fabricate the hot side myself.

Cheers, Jacko
Thanks given by:
(28-08-2012, 10:14 PM)Jacko Wrote: Is it possible to purchase just the Mani to turbo adaptor plates? I'm looking to fabricate the hot side myself.

Cheers, Jacko

Yeah pal im basically getting him to make them in pairs but others want just hotside plate so it woulf be 30 + 5er postage

These are definitly getting started next week as hes back sunday and im giving hin the K14 and manifold, ive got him making roughly 10 of each and then il have plenty for everyone who wants them as im aware some arnt ready just yet and others are so will get a post up when i have them ready to send guys

CJ
Thanks given by:
Music to my ears! quick question, did you use M10 bolts for the plates?
GT2052s DTurbo
OEM+ HDI Estate
Project thread
Thanks given by:
I cant remember mate i used some huge ones for manifold, im pretty sure the hotside will use original studs on hotside and then i think M10 on elbow but will double check when i see him monday pal as he tappin them so he will no better
Thanks given by:
Any been made yet? Smile
GT2052s DTurbo
OEM+ HDI Estate
Project thread
Thanks given by:
Do you think any will be sent out by Saturday?
GT2052s DTurbo
OEM+ HDI Estate
Project thread
Thanks given by:
Im going gym tonight so will ask him if hes in and let you know pal
Thanks given by:
Just a quick one guys ive PM'd a select few regarding the T2 plates i have 2 sets left out of first batch to send out in next few days PM me if you want them otherwise will have to wait for next batch

CJ
Thanks given by:
Any update on the k14 elbow? If not ill take one of these and source a t2 one from the scrappy.
Cheers
Supercharged XUD Project - Dead

HDi Cabby Project Click
Thanks given by:
Il have to ask him when i pick these up tonight bud as im not sure if hes having to go back to london again next week but just managed to get 4 T2's made this week as i know he already had the program for these. where as ive dropped him the K14 turbo on the manifold so he can measure everything up but as previous posts mention hes had boss on his back this week so only managed 4 T2 so far

Will know more tonight
Thanks given by:
Right guys heres a pic of the T2 application, Now the studs are M8, now one of the studs on your hotside does interfere with the plate but you can either cut it off drill and tap it to put a bolt in. or take the stud out and get a nut and bolt through. i drilled and tapped mine, then used the allen key bolt from original turbo.

The manifold piece has M10 threads taps into the holes for bolting to turbo and you just get some bolts to bolt to manifold.

[Image: 20120907_124740.jpg]

Have sent 2 of these out, just waiting on payment from TD_dan for one set and have 1 set spare until next lot are made

CJ
Thanks given by:
When would you be looking at for the next lot? Tbh I might not even go down the td04 route
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Either be done next week or the week after pal depends wether he has got to go back to London next week
Thanks given by:
Right. Ill take that last one pal. Will you take bank transfer as im having paypal problems.

HDi Cabby Project Click
Thanks given by:
yeah not a problem mate il send you my bank details via PM and then Pm me your adress and telephone number

Cheers
Thanks given by:
Received today mate, very good quality. Only issue is as you said, one of the studs doesnt line up but ill just grind the fucker off.

Repped for putting this in place pal

HDi Cabby Project Click
Thanks given by:
any word on da K14 one? . . .Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
have mine been sent out mate?
Vehicle repair and servicing in the midlands pm for details 

Current cars
Subaru Impreza 2.0d - Daily
306 1.8 - track whore soon to be GTI6
Thanks given by:
(12-09-2012, 07:03 PM)londondan86 Wrote: Received today mate, very good quality. Only issue is as you said, one of the studs doesnt line up but ill just grind the fucker off.

Repped for putting this in place pal

Cheers buddy glad your happy with them yeah the stud is a PIA but easy enough to sort out

Regards Smile

CJ

(12-09-2012, 09:35 PM)td_dan Wrote: have mine been sent out mate?

Iv PM'd you with tracking number buddy yours were sent out on Monday Smile

(12-09-2012, 07:15 PM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: any word on da K14 one? . . .Smile

He will be making a start on them monday now pal will let you know as soon as ready... sorry for delay just want to get them right and dont want them rushed Smile
Thanks given by:
i'm not in a big rush, still trying to get a turbo for decent money, everyone is buying them atm though Big Grin . . . . .cash waiting when they are sorted though mate anyway, as long as i get it sorted before the snow comes . .lol
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
(13-09-2012, 09:36 AM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: i'm not in a big rush, still trying to get a turbo for decent money, everyone is buying them atm though Big Grin . . . . .cash waiting when they are sorted though mate anyway, as long as i get it sorted before the snow comes . .lol

No problem keep looking my mat got one for 53+12 postage yesterday fairly reasonable i thought but will let you know as soon as i get them buddy Smile
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  td04 for sale Mac22 7 2,051 28-05-2015, 10:41 PM
Last Post: Mac22
  Td04 13t for sale bashbarnard 12 2,394 07-03-2015, 06:16 AM
Last Post: bashbarnard
  Parts for sale, vent gauge holder, bosch pump, mani adaptor Nath140889 50 7,990 18-08-2014, 10:57 PM
Last Post: Nath140889