Had my first cigarette today...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Had my first cigarette today...
Fair enough trying it, I used to smoke when I was a badman 16 year old...
Now I literally cannot stand it, especially when a smoker breaths on you.

when you think about it smoking is pointless :L
[Image: 306ocsig_edited-1-1.jpg]

306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Thanks given by:
(11-08-2012, 01:25 PM)declantg Wrote: Fair enough trying it, I used to smoke when I was a badman 16 year old...
Now I literally cannot stand it, especially when a smoker breaths on you.

when you think about it smoking is pointless :L

Completely agree, and now i've tried it, its just prooves to me that it is completely pointless lol
Thanks given by:
(11-08-2012, 01:20 PM)tomw1123 Wrote: I guess it one of those things of growing up i had to see whats it all about even if it is hugely stupid lol

you mean like getting married.................???????????????

we dont grow up, we just get older !!
Thanks given by:
No chance of that, going through a tough break up with my mrs as we speakSad
Thanks given by:
I smoked one and I became john travolta
[Image: 22f2b6b2-758b-4c1c-96fb-6fa9c6059b13_zpsf306b56b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(10-08-2012, 07:01 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: Mate seriously leave it at one fag and dont see what all the fuss is about, I gave up almost 10 years ago and still get the urge to smoke when I drink cos my brain associates a good session with fags and dosent have the will power to say no when im drunk and someone else is smoking. Every time i do i regret it the day after as i end up with a sore throat.

Giving up is a serious pain in the arse and not cheap either (depending on how you do it).

If you want to smoke and be cool tune a DTurbo and Coallllllllll

(10-08-2012, 03:52 PM)Jonny b Wrote: Ha ha seriously don't start mate I regret it but it came from smoking dope a lot years ago kicked the dope peace of piss

The tobbaco on the other hand!!!

I was told a couple of years ago that weed aint actually addictive, its the baccy you smoke it with that is.

My step dads been smoking weed for 32 years now, he doesn't smoke tobacco and has been smoking it straight since he was 15.. Trust me he is addicted. Paranoid, argumentative, doesn't eat unless stoned, can't drive unless stoned.. Tried giving up but had to go to hospital complaining of headaches and tingley nerves.. As soon as he started again he was fine..

Message is..

DON'T START!!

Wish I had the will power/balls to quit
“Someone get the foghorn, Kyles out in the Diseaseal again”

[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
not read the whole thread.

f*ck off the packet and don't buy any more otherwise it will turn out to be an expensive habit that is VERY hard to break. that's coming from a smoker myself
Thanks given by:
give them out to people already smoking, be the hero of the hour
[Image: 22f2b6b2-758b-4c1c-96fb-6fa9c6059b13_zpsf306b56b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
As everyone else says, Dont bother, Its rubbish! I was on 40 a day(cheap rollies FTW) but quit 5 years ago and not looked back.

Weirdly I can still happily smoke weed though.
Team hand-painted-commercial Vehicle
Thanks given by:
ive taken a few drags whilst drunk on a night out. its very pointless. James (fish suffolk) on here doesnt smoke at all but when he is at a party with girls he is like a f*cking chimney. its just a fashion statement for him to get in with some 'cool' girls.
Thanks given by:
[Image: Smoke-Weed-Everyday.jpg]
[Image: 306ocsig_edited-1-1.jpg]

306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Thanks given by:
(13-09-2012, 04:00 PM)declantg Wrote: [Image: Smoke-Weed-Everyday.jpg]

THIS.
Member of Team Rather be Gay than Ginger

[Image: Untitled.png]
Thanks given by:
(11-09-2012, 10:18 PM)kyleo92 Wrote: My step dads been smoking weed for 32 years now, he doesn't smoke tobacco and has been smoking it straight since he was 15.. Trust me he is addicted. Paranoid, argumentative, doesn't eat unless stoned, can't drive unless stoned.. Tried giving up but had to go to hospital complaining of headaches and tingley nerves.. As soon as he started again he was fine..

Message is..

DON'T START!!

Wish I had the will power/balls to quit

Weed as a substance is not addictive, it's been proven, not to say he doesn't have an addiction though.. the biggest point is the amount of time he's been smoking it, it's 100% a mental addiction!

Doing anything for a prolonged amount of time will get you mentally addicted, whether it be weed, coke (as in the drink guys!), apples.... etc.. you get the picture Smile

(13-09-2012, 04:00 PM)declantg Wrote: [Image: Smoke-Weed-Everyday.jpg]

and... what he said! lmao
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Im on a 4 on 4 off shift pattern and when im a work ill have a fag on my break but dont smoke fags when im off work. But i have tobacco for the ocasional joint Wink
Thanks given by:
I did this myself 13 years ago. Haven't been able to stop since for any major length of time.
Very much a regretful decision, but the addiction creeps in very subtly and before you know it it's too late.

Glad to see you got rid in the end. Smile
Thanks given by:
Once your addicted you always want one whenever you see it Sad
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
(14-09-2012, 10:49 AM)THE_Liam Wrote: Once your addicted you always want one whenever you see it Sad

^ +1... It's such a pain in the arse. I quit 2 years ago, and I still want one now...
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
Thanks given by:
(14-09-2012, 11:18 AM)Ed Doe Wrote:
(14-09-2012, 10:49 AM)THE_Liam Wrote: Once your addicted you always want one whenever you see it Sad

^ +1... It's such a pain in the arse. I quit 2 years ago, and I still want one now...

^
This. My dad quit over 20 years ago and still craves em now. Doesn't help that I smoke right in front of him though....
Member of Team Rather be Gay than Ginger

[Image: Untitled.png]
Thanks given by:
Well i had that one al that time ago thought hmm this is crap and gave the rest away!! Its not even nice tbh ...
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
I'm really pleased that you've given up on this stupid experiment. Not to sound harsh, but when you said 'i must be doing it wrong as I didn't enjoy it' I actually wanted to shout at my computer 'YOU TIT'. It seems like you're desperately trying to prove something or change yourself, which I guess is a result of the break-up, but so wrong. You shouldn't EVER have to change yourself for someone else, if they don't like you as you are then they don't deserve you. Cliche, but 100% spot on.

/rant

(10-08-2012, 05:48 PM)ginge191 Wrote: Cigarettes down here costing £8.50, anyone that has quit smoking and stuck to it, very impressive.
Also, when somebody quits smoking FOR someone else, that's usually something special !

I gave up for Scott Smile When we got together he told me he didn't like it, so I quit the next day and haven't touched one since. Best decision I made, and I wish I'd never tried in the first place.
[Image: kim.png]
Thanks given by:
(13-09-2012, 04:56 PM)Midnightclub Wrote: Weed as a substance is not addictive, it's been proven, not to say he doesn't have an addiction though.. the biggest point is the amount of time he's been smoking it, it's 100% a mental addiction!

Doing anything for a prolonged amount of time will get you mentally addicted, whether it be weed, coke (as in the drink guys!), apples.... etc.. you get the picture Smile
Coke the drink is addictive though cos of the caffeine in it and caffeine is definitely addictive (take this from someone who used to think nothing of eating a whole box of pro plus to go to a party and every weekend take more an more to get the same level of high until the heart palpitations started getting really bad and i couldn't sleep for 3 days afterwards and only then realised that although it was legal it was a really dick head idea.

(14-09-2012, 07:28 PM)Kimmie Wrote: I'm really pleased that you've given up on this stupid experiment. Not to sound harsh, but when you said 'i must be doing it wrong as I didn't enjoy it' I actually wanted to shout at my computer 'YOU TIT'. It seems like you're desperately trying to prove something or change yourself, which I guess is a result of the break-up, but so wrong. You shouldn't EVER have to change yourself for someone else, if they don't like you as you are then they don't deserve you. Cliche, but 100% spot on.

/rant

(10-08-2012, 05:48 PM)ginge191 Wrote: Cigarettes down here costing £8.50, anyone that has quit smoking and stuck to it, very impressive.
Also, when somebody quits smoking FOR someone else, that's usually something special !

I gave up for Scott Smile When we got together he told me he didn't like it, so I quit the next day and haven't touched one since. Best decision I made, and I wish I'd never tried in the first place.

Erm Hippocrite much?

"dont change yourself for someone else"

"I met Scott and changed myself to make him happy"

???
Thanks given by:
Not really, really because I had been trying to quit before I met him, and but failed and he was the incentive I needed. The if I hadn't wanted to quit it could have been a deal breaker. It's worse doing something you don't believe in to impress someone.

But I see what you mean.
[Image: kim.png]
Thanks given by:
(14-09-2012, 07:28 PM)Kimmie Wrote:

Respect right there... Smile
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
(14-09-2012, 07:28 PM)Kimmie Wrote: I'm really pleased that you've given up on this stupid experiment. Not to sound harsh, but when you said 'i must be doing it wrong as I didn't enjoy it' I actually wanted to shout at my computer 'YOU TIT'. It seems like you're desperately trying to prove something or change yourself, which I guess is a result of the break-up, but so wrong. You shouldn't EVER have to change yourself for someone else, if they don't like you as you are then they don't deserve you. Cliche, but 100% spot on.

/rant

Yes i was a proper tit, dont even know why i tried it now i think back!! Just hope this thread helps someone else that might be in this situation somewhere..Dont bother its expensive and stupid Smile And on a side note if you have to try they're not worth your time (learnt that one the hard way)
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
I got pissed last night and smoked about 5 rollies Sad
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
(14-09-2012, 09:12 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: Erm Hippocrite much?

"dont change yourself for someone else"

"I met Scott and changed myself to make him happy"

???

LOL ^^^ This. Kimmie moral fail. Tongue

Still trying to quit myself, have gone from 30 straights down to 3/4 rollies a day over the course of the last 5 years, don't seem to be able to make that final step though...
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by: