Had my first cigarette today...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Had my first cigarette today...
Well my ex gf used to smoke and i despise it but i got to the point where i just thought why do people keep puffing in these silly little sticks, soo out of curiousity i went shop and bought some and i had 1 earlier and i feel no different whatsoever:/ Anyone got any tips anything i should and shouldnt do? I presume i done something wrong lol but im going out tonight and im gona drink and smoke this whole pack and see what happens.... Im not stupid and i actually hate smoking with a passion, im just keen to see what all the fuss is about.. So far smoking didnt make me feel cool nor did it make me feel anything so far its shit lol
Thanks given by:
My advice;

1. Throw the packet away
2. Don't try to find out 'what the fuss is about'
3. Don't smoke again

I've quit for coming up to 2 years, and I STILL want a cigarette, even though I know it'll make my mouth taste like shit, and It'll take all my money.

It's a terrible habit, and a very hard one to break if you become addicted. So seriously, don't bother, get rid of the packet and don't try one again.

It's a lot harder to quit once you get to the point where you like smoking...
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
Thanks given by:
Agree with ed. throw the packet away.

Yep a waste of £6 odd (if you bought 20)

But the imagine spending that every couple days.

I smoke roll ups and say I'm going to give up every other month. Never happens though.
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
Your doing it wrong. Smoking makes you look seriously cool and feel epic.

In seriousness, as ed said. Don't start, I still can't give up.....
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Much more fun to spend that money on fuel.............it'll end up in smoke either way anyway....... Wink
Thanks given by:
It was about 3.30 odd f*ck wasting 6 or 7 quid to only have 1 haha.. I'll give them to a mate or something.... Stupid thing to do but yano i had to try it for myself see what its all about, i was curious Smile
Thanks given by:
Don't chuck the pack post it to me!

Ha ha seriously don't start mate I regret it but it came from smoking dope a lot years ago kicked the dope peace of piss

The tobbaco on the other hand!!!
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(10-08-2012, 03:50 PM)tomw1123 Wrote: It was about 3.30 odd f*ck wasting 6 or 7 quid to only have 1 haha.. I'll give them to a mate or something.... Stupid thing to do but yano i had to try it for myself see what its all about, i was curious Smile

Only got ten then I guess.
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
I'm with everyone else, don't start, you'll only end up regretting it a few years down the line when you realise its very difficult to kick the habit. I also smoke baccy, and also keep saying I'm gonna pack it in. And every time I finish a pouch, I'll last a couple of days before I find some excuse (usually work, hate my job with a passion now) to buy another one.

Don't. Do. It.
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Why not try jumping off a bridge? Yaknow, just to see what its like Smile
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(10-08-2012, 04:02 PM)Connor Wrote: Why not try jumping off a bridge? Yaknow, just to see what its like Smile

Isn't that called bunjee jumping though? Confused

Gotta admit though.....I do agree with him, how are you ever gonna know what things are like if you don't try them!
Thanks given by:
Anyone tried an E-cig? I stopped smoking for about 6 weeks when I got given one of em...... back on the fags now though as the refills have run out and I havent been bothered to order new ones.

they were close enough to real ciggies for me to be able to abstain from real ones though. Undecided

Oh, and tomw, don't bother mate. It's a slippery slope and once you are hooked, it's a right bitch to kick. An expensive bitch.
A 20 deck of half decent smokes is near enough 8 quid now!
Member of Team Rather be Gay than Ginger

[Image: Untitled.png]
Thanks given by:
(10-08-2012, 04:06 PM)Skank_army Wrote: Anyone tried an E-cig? I stopped smoking for about 6 weeks when I got given one of em...... back on the fags now though as the refills have run out and I havent been bothered to order new ones.

they were close enough to real ciggies for me to able to abstain from real ones though. Undecided

One of my mates at college had one of those.....he didnt stop smoking though. They are pointless imo.......just like vegetarian sausages........if you're gonna give something up, do it properly!! Undecided
Thanks given by:
Its not about what they will do for you now! its about what they will do for you once your hooked lol!

Theres alot of people out there doing smack all day every day, you going to try that next to see what the fuss is about?

Dont be silly and throw them away

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
(10-08-2012, 04:08 PM)Toms306 Wrote:
(10-08-2012, 04:06 PM)Skank_army Wrote: Anyone tried an E-cig? I stopped smoking for about 6 weeks when I got given one of em...... back on the fags now though as the refills have run out and I havent been bothered to order new ones.

they were close enough to real ciggies for me to able to abstain from real ones though. Undecided

One of my mates at college had one of those.....he didnt stop smoking though. They are pointless imo.......just like vegetarian sausages........if you're gonna give something up, do it properly!! Undecided

Yeah I see your point. It's a good stepping stone though, I found em much better than patches or gum, wayyyyyy too much nicotine in either. I couldn't go cold turkey, I tried twice and just ended up wanting to high five people, in the face, with the bottom of my foot.

veggie sausages...... Puke anything made of quorn should be killed with fire. It tastes like shite and has the texture of chipboard Tongue

Thanks given by:
Don't do it fool, been smoking 4 years and all it does is coat me money, although I have bee. Smoking long enough for the physiological side to play the biggest part of my addiction.

Giving it the full beans in bed is the hardest part.

Stay clear man
Thanks given by:
(10-08-2012, 04:31 PM)Andy Wrote: Giving it the full beans in bed is the hardest part.

Stay clear man

Dodgy flol you what?? Rofl

Thanks given by:
Cigarettes down here costing £8.50, anyone that has quit smoking and stuck to it, very impressive.
Also, when somebody quits smoking FOR someone else, that's usually something special !
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
you sir are a dope if you start that!
i gav up 15 years ago and am glad i did

hollie mollie is that right £8 a packet of 20??

shit im glad now i gave up when they were £1.20 a packet 20
Thanks given by:
Smoke anything other than cigarettes, if you want smoke buy a sheesha pipe and smoke the flavouring
[Image: 306ocsig_edited-1-1.jpg]

306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Thanks given by:
Mate seriously leave it at one fag and dont see what all the fuss is about, I gave up almost 10 years ago and still get the urge to smoke when I drink cos my brain associates a good session with fags and dosent have the will power to say no when im drunk and someone else is smoking. Every time i do i regret it the day after as i end up with a sore throat.

Giving up is a serious pain in the arse and not cheap either (depending on how you do it).

If you want to smoke and be cool tune a DTurbo and Coallllllllll

(10-08-2012, 03:52 PM)Jonny b Wrote: Ha ha seriously don't start mate I regret it but it came from smoking dope a lot years ago kicked the dope peace of piss

The tobbaco on the other hand!!!

I was told a couple of years ago that weed aint actually addictive, its the baccy you smoke it with that is.
Thanks given by:
Should have just put the money in your fuel tank in the form of fuel, whats the point in smoking?
Thanks given by:
so now you know what a minger actually smells like then ? is it a stench that you can see people being attracted to ??
Thanks given by:
Tried once when drinking. It made me feel really sick and put me off eating my pizza. Which I can assure you is bloody hard.
Also my mums been smoking since forever and she throws up tar 4 times a day can't stop coughing. Coughs in her sleep. She has emphysema. Also has black outs which she's banged her head many times. And blacked out in car once which is why I made her sell it.

They're not cool dude!
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Th only excuse to try smoking is because your young and stupid, I started at 14 and quit a couple of months ago, and it's the hardest thing I've ever had to do. I still want one pretty much every day Sad
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
Dont do it mate it soon adds up trust me i go through 20 a day could quite easily put them down if i really wanted too but i kinda enjoy it will quit one day soon though lol
[Image: J5hxCcC.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I've been close friends with 7 others for about 10 years now, and only 1 of us smokes - he tries to tell us 'I can give up any time I want, I'm not addicted', but it's him by himself going off to smoke every 5 minutes any time we go and do something, then complaining he has no money to go out and do the things we do because he's spent it all smoking 30-40 cigarettes a day.

Some people try to defend themselves saying they are stressed, but there are plenty of free ways to relieve stress - and no cigarettes don't make you look cool. Don't mean to offend anyone here that does smoke, just stating my opinion.

Another thing, think about it in the Winter.. you see everyone huddled up outside like we're in Soviet Russia!
Thanks given by:
(11-08-2012, 09:12 AM)vlj Wrote: Some people try to defend themselves saying they are stressed, but there are plenty of free ways to relieve stress - and no cigarettes don't make you look cool. Don't mean to offend anyone here that does smoke, just stating my opinion.

What are those free ways of stress relief mate? Could be of use to a lot of people here! Smile
Thanks given by:
What a lot of people forget is that yes okay they relieve stress.... but that's only because the body is craving nicotine and once it's had it's fix you feel fine again... til the next craving
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Well i gave em to a mate at a party last night, he was chuffed lol.... I just got drunk instead Smile I guess it one of those things of growing up i had to see whats it all about even if it is hugely stupid lol
Thanks given by: