Take advantage of the dry..high def wax time.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Take advantage of the dry..high def wax time.
I finally had had a nice dry day so I have washed and polished and then used my new high definition auto glym wax to finish... It looks so shiny and it's so smooth... Muchly happy... In pants!!!

Thanks given by:
Going to take advantage of the dry weather tomorrow myself.

Not keen on them wheels, either need different tyres on them or to be an inch bigger!
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
I'm hoping I may have time to pinch next doors' pressure washer and give mine the ol' once over too. I might give it a quick going over with a claybar and SRP if the mood takes me and I have the time, but who knows! Need to get some wax on my Turinis for sure!!

Looks nice that, but you need to get a better camera; can't see much detail due to the photo quality!
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
Thanks given by:
I know I realised that after I had taken me they looked good on ma phone shit when I uploaded them.. But I will try again later... But the wheel are rare they can't be found bigger they probs do need to be a little thinner on the rim but hey how next time I might do it.. They are 185 55 15 same circumference as standard. So no different than running cyclones standard.
Thanks given by:
Cars looking really good mate Smile
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
(10-08-2012, 03:36 PM)c.a.r. Wrote: need to be an inch bigger!

Thats what she said!

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
She looks lush mate! And persanely I like the wheels but they do look a lil small, lovein the bra as well,
I'm guna b out with the old polish after work, seem 2 b always polishing mine as its bloody black! Lol
Thanks given by:
Like the alloys they look like gutmann's, the bra tho..... a bra is for tit's
Thanks given by:
Hd wax world really well for moonstone. Before fcs I had a sesh with everything auto glym and I was well impressed. To me the whole day!
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Those are quite rare guttmann rims, usualy found on 205s
Thanks given by: