Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Bristol Meet 29.07.12
#1
Not many and shit quality, enjoy:

1
[Image: IMG_1251.jpg]

2
[Image: IMG_1258.jpg]

3
[Image: IMG_1259.jpg]

4
[Image: IMG_1260.jpg]

5
[Image: IMG_1261.jpg]

6
[Image: IMG_1262.jpg]

7
[Image: IMG_1263.jpg]

(I was the yellow hoodied handsome young man).
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
#2
Should really have brought the camera but it didnt cross my mind lol
#3
yeeha Smile yeah i dint think of camera to be fair , was good tho i enjoyed it, trent i didnt realise you were going home when we left pub otherwise i would of got your number for the cherrybomb , il pm mine over to you
#4
the pictures aint to bad. i do think i should of cleaned my car though!!
#5
Suprised how clean my car looks considering I haven't cleaned it since Pugfest lol
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
#6
Danny you are a lazy fucker lol, Think mine needed a wash Tongue lol


I didnt take any pics either. sorry guys

I think i win at lows in these pics aswell

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

#7
Lool! you're just jelly because it's your favourite colour
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
#8
One of! lol needs some lows though!

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

#9
Yes indeed it does! I'll sort some springs out and then may need to pay you a visit for the torsion ninja
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
#10
(31-07-2012, 08:57 AM)Midnightclub Wrote: Yes indeed it does! I'll sort some springs out and then may need to pay you a visit for the torsion ninja


I will get the sledge hammer ready ninja Lol.

If you do wany me to have a crack at it. Buy some real good penitration oil (not durex play dosnt work that well) and keep giving both ends of the bars a good soaking regularly a week or so before just to try and make lige a little easier Big Grin

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

#11
Lmao! Haha ok mate, yeah if you would that'd be awesome mate! I'm sure i can think of ways to repay you.... Wink


Yeah i'll pick up a big can of plus gas, apparently that stuff is the shit
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
#12
+1 me to the lowering club please. Smile
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
#13
I may aswell make up some form of HD torsion bar puller at this rate. Do you guys know if theres any form of spray that disolves corroded metal thats main stream?

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

#14
That plus gas i was on about will do the job apparently
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
#15
plus gas is the tits btw, works about ten times better than wd40. LOVE that stuff
[Image: k6f9Fk]


Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
#16
Iv beem using 3in1 penitration oil. (burns a bit on the old jeb end so dont try that) and its really good but it dosnt eat away the corsoion.im going to do a liytle reaserch on whats out there tonight. And i may have already found a good HD puller Smile mine my LD puller system is a little worse for wear after 5 torsion bar lowerings lol

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

#17
Well that plus gas actually eats the corrosion as well as lubricating IIRC, haha may be an idea mate Tongue you know what torsions are like!
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
#18
Keep me in the loop about this as you know I'm interested.
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
#19
Hey jamie, if you happen to come to ours to lower danny's 6, fancy doing mine too? haha, the front is already lowered... Big Grin I can make you cookies!
#20
we will get somthing arranged

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

#21
Sweeeeeet


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)