Breaking: complete phase 1 dturbo

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking: complete phase 1 dturbo
sorry mate only just saw your message now! ive already got a k14 sorted but if you have a T2 complete with elbow ect i may be tempted and im in manchester mate
Thanks given by:
Pretty small thing to ask for. Has your dtub got air con?... I need the black centre console trim for the clock cover and the fan surround if you've still got, and how much to post?
“Someone get the foghorn, Kyles out in the Diseaseal again”

[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
hey chap, mine didn't have air con unfortunately. I have the centre console but it's been colour coded to the car (silver) so don't know if it will be any good to you? Fan surround: do you mean the radiator fans? If so, yeah I have that but it still has the fans in it at the mo Smile.
Thanks given by:
bumpity bump bump! i'm fed up of looking at this stuff now guys, it will all be going on ebay soon so offers welcomed.
Thanks given by:
(02-08-2012, 07:32 PM)mechsman Wrote: Call it £10 chap. But that will be plus postage which I imagine will be quite high for it to go to portugal.

Can you see the price and tell me by pm?
[Image: sign.png]
↑ Project ↑
Thanks given by:
Bumpity. For info, the turbo is a T2 with zero in/out play and about 1/2mm side to side where the oil has drained out due to the lump being stood.
Thanks given by:
Bump back to the top!
Thanks given by:
bumpity. Front struts and shafts are now sold. Power steering pump has also gone.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Breaking Cherry Red 205 Dturbo andyyy 26 4,833 21-02-2017, 11:02 AM
Last Post: allye
  Breaking Black 3dr HDI Dturbo rocker8742 76 24,343 10-02-2017, 08:55 PM
Last Post: rocker8742
  FOR SALE: Phase 1 DTurbo Sparco Strut Brace Eeyore 6 2,472 07-09-2016, 05:44 PM
Last Post: bashbarnard