Breaking: complete phase 1 dturbo

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking: complete phase 1 dturbo
Right, having crashed my dturbo due to some twat on the motorway causing me to swerve and lose the backend, the insurance wrote it off as a Cat C and I bought it back.

I have now completely stripped the car to a bare shell and need to get rid of the parts to clear space for my project car.

Bits that are NOT available:
Engine (don't mind splitting intercooler, inlet, and lucas pump etc off this) but the block and head are staying)
Wiring loom (internal and external)
Nearside front wing (accident damaged)
Nearside door (accident damaged), although this could be stripped for bits

All panels are Platinum Silver (MOYC code) and parts are collection only unless it's small enough to wrap and post (shoebox size ish)

Prices are o.v.n.o (ask, I can only say no) and will be + postage which I will have to find out once packaged:

Oily/exterior bits:
Drum beam, solid, no camber issues, had new bits for mot a month before I crashed it, handbrake cables (up to lever) and hard brake lines still attached: £100

Gearbox: £50, standard Dturbo box, no crunches/whines etc.

Struts (good bearings and driveshafts still attached): £20 each or £35 for the pair

Complete towbar assembly with new twin electrics kit and standard ball: £150

Bumpers: £30 each or £50 for the pair, both in good shape, maybe a couple of minor marks

Offside drivers door complete (blue fleck door card, door bin, electric window + switch, manual mirror, hinges etc). This will need a new lock as some scrote has prised out the lock but there are no marks on the door itself: £50

Front subframe with 2x wishbones (P bushes will need replacing soon): £30

266mm front brake kit (lucas calipers with brand new disks and pads, literally done about 500 miles, disks now have light surface rust): £150 complete

Stainless steel braided lines for front brakes (good make and made to measure for the application): £40

Rad (seems perfectly fine): £10

Twin fan assembly (worked fine): £20

Slam panel (bare): £10

Headlights: £10 each or pair for £15

Rear lights complete with good boards and backing plates: £10 each or pair for £15

Tailgate with spoiler, wiper motor and working heated rear screen: £20

Fuel tank with all piping (inc hard lines) up to the engine connections, filler neck assembly, fuel pickup and fuel gauge assemblies: £40

Bonnet with felt liner (couple of light scratches): £25

Interior bits:
Seat set complete: £30

Dashboard (minus the centre part which is colour coded to the car, the wiring loom, and the heater controls): £20

Heater control panel: £10

Dash centre panel (uper and lower): £10 (cost me this in paint and lacquer)

Carpet (standard grey, both bits): £10

Light grey roof lining (bit dirty but nothing that wouldn't clean off): £10

Electric sunroof assembly, no leaks: £30

Bulkhead sound deadening: £5

Pedal box assembly: £10

Upper steering column with wheel and ignition barrel (one key): £10

Column surround with stereo remote control and ultrasonics button: £15

Seat belts (standard black): Offers?

Pop out rear windows with large theywhoshallnotbenamed stickers in white: £10 each or £15 for the pair.

If anyone wants the shell (3 door shell) it's sitting on my friends drive so it needs to be gone by this weekend latest. The damage is confined to the nearside rear quarter panel and in my opinion it could be beaten straight. The front chassis legs and sills don't look to be affected. Windscreen is still in it but I managed to crack it near the bottom by dropping a wrench on it Sad Offers?

Any other bits you want/need just ask and I will see if I have it.

I also have about 55 litres of standard pump diesel in 20l jerry cans (you will need to bring your own cans or arrive with an empty tank lol): offers (per l or for the lot)?
Thanks given by:
Where are you located?

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
Have you got the drivers window switch bud? Is it one touch down?
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(28-07-2012, 05:04 PM)puglove Wrote: Where are you located?
Hi, I'm based in Bristol and the car is based in the Horfield area.
(28-07-2012, 05:31 PM)Jonny b Wrote: Have you got the drivers window switch bud? Is it one touch down?

Hi chap, yup the window switch is there but I don't know how to tell if it's one touch?
Thanks given by:
Hmm should be ok how much posted bud
Thanks given by:
(28-07-2012, 08:30 PM)Jonny b Wrote: Hmm should be ok how much posted bud

hi chap,

erm, call it a fiver as i'll have to go strip it out of the dooxr and get some packing for it. Any good?
Thanks given by:
Yeh sounds good to me pm me your PayPal bud, just to make sure, it's the drivers switch that does the drivers window yes? It's just that I got a switch off someone but it was the drivers side passenger switch lol
Thanks given by:
I'll take all the diesel off if its bit cheaper then pump?
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
(29-07-2012, 07:58 PM)Jonny b Wrote: Yeh sounds good to me pm me your PayPal bud, just to make sure, it's the drivers switch that does the drivers window yes? It's just that I got a switch off someone but it was the drivers side passenger switch lol
yup, lives on the drivers side door pocket. I'll pm you my address chap.
(29-07-2012, 09:30 PM)silverzx Wrote: I'll take all the diesel off if its bit cheaper then pump?
I'll pm you a price chap.
Thanks given by:
What.is the condition of the front and rear bumpers?

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
Thought that xud9 would've made its way into the 106 by now.....

[Image: DSC00344.jpg]
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
Thanks given by:
(30-07-2012, 09:42 AM)puglove Wrote: What.is the condition of the front and rear bumpers?

The front is very good but you will need to put your grilles or foglights into it. (There are fog light backs in there but they need lenses). The back has a little scuff on one corner that would need a little work if you want to get it perfect. It also has a small cut out on the underside to clear the towbar I had fitted. Other than that It's great.

(30-07-2012, 11:12 AM)Ed Doe Wrote: Thought that xud9 would've made its way into the 106 by now.....
Yeah, that's why I'm keeping this lump, it's a known good one. Gonna rebuild one of the other two I have into a beast and then swap that in. Means I also have a spare for when (not if) I kill something.
Thanks given by:
does the heater control panel work o all four settings? if so how much posted?
Thanks given by:
(31-07-2012, 09:29 PM)aggyj17 Wrote: does the heater control panel work o all four settings? if so how much posted?

When you say "all four settings", how do you mean? Either way, all the levers move when you twist the knobs, and the fan worked on all the speeds I tried it on so I would say this is a working panel. I paid £20 posted for it off ebay (my original one was knackered) so call it that?
Thanks given by:
yea i mean all the speeds lol. yea of everything works pm me ur paypall and ill send it over
Thanks given by:
got any pics of the seats mate? pm me please Smile
BBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSTTTT!!!!!!!!
Thanks given by:
I'll get some for you chap. Do you want just general ones of specific ones of the damage on the drivers side base?
Thanks given by:
how much only for the rear spoiler?
[Image: sign.png]
↑ Project ↑
Thanks given by:
Call it £10 chap. But that will be plus postage which I imagine will be quite high for it to go to portugal.
Thanks given by:
wow you really are strippin her out ahah

how much do u want for the drivers side door bang strip ?
where you from can u post to nottingham
Thanks given by:
(02-08-2012, 08:07 PM)spillage Wrote: wow you really are strippin her out ahah

how much do u want for the drivers side door bang strip ?
where you from can u post to nottingham

Yup, when the scrappy truck picked up the shell the only thing left on it was the windscreen n a couple of shagged brake hard lines.

Erm not sure if I could get that off without wrecking the strip or the door. How do they come off? I'd have to look into postage as the post office might say it's a bit long.
Thanks given by:
cheers mate, any luck yet?
BBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSTTTT!!!!!!!!
Thanks given by:
I'll get em today chap, didn't hav a chance to get over to the garage yesterday.
Thanks given by:
depends dude last time i took it off was a bugger

you could try takeing the door card off and then poppin the clips from the other side
may be ,, cus u have to lift go left and up kinda with a tool

unless some one on here knows a better way lol werll if u can get it of with out killing it ill have it

as long as the end ones are ok should be fine thanks spill
Thanks given by:
rear seat base: http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v426/g...C_0285.jpg

and this is the damage to the drivers side seat base:

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v426/g...C_0284.jpg

Spillage: I'll have a look into removing the clips from the inside but you'll have to make me an offer good enough to be worth me splitting the door down that far.
Thanks given by:
Bump, c'mon people I need this lot gone to make space. Offers? i can only say no.

I also have a set of cherry red doors and bonnet if they are any use to anyone. not sure what sort of shape they're in as they're at my parents house in MK at the mo. From what I remember they're pretty good though.
Thanks given by:
Hi bud forgot to say I received the switch many thanks, but it's wrong ha ha looks like the s16 has its own specific switches. completely different connections, my drivers switch has a 6 pin plug with much smaller terminals lol
Don't worry though just means I got 2 spare for other side now lol
Thanks given by:
No worries bud. That's rubbish :-(. It was defo the drivers side one out of the drivers door. Shame it didn't fit.
Thanks given by:
alright pal i was just wondering what turbo was on it and roughtly how much you want +postage please pal Smile
Thanks given by:
Erm not actually sure chap. Pretty sure it's a garrett but can't remember which one. I can find out if you like? What turbo where you after as I've got a few spare ones kicking around.

Where are you based chap? So I price postage.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Breaking Cherry Red 205 Dturbo andyyy 26 4,831 21-02-2017, 11:02 AM
Last Post: allye
  Breaking Black 3dr HDI Dturbo rocker8742 76 24,341 10-02-2017, 08:55 PM
Last Post: rocker8742
  FOR SALE: Phase 1 DTurbo Sparco Strut Brace Eeyore 6 2,471 07-09-2016, 05:44 PM
Last Post: bashbarnard