Photography challenge thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Photography challenge thread
(07-11-2015, 12:28 PM)cheapo Wrote:
(07-11-2015, 10:29 AM)Matt-Rallye Wrote: Think ive got this next pic in the bag Wink

What is it? Your left leg operating a 306 clutch pedal wearing a stocking and garter whilst being arrested for careless driving?  Nospeak

No, but that's not a bad idea for a future challenge! lmao

Well, apart from the getting arrested bit of course. Wink

Current challenge is your car at a red traffic light iirc. Smile
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(07-11-2015, 01:20 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote:
(07-11-2015, 12:28 PM)cheapo Wrote:
(07-11-2015, 10:29 AM)Matt-Rallye Wrote: Think ive got this next pic in the bag Wink

What is it? Your left leg operating a 306 clutch pedal wearing a stocking and garter whilst being arrested for careless driving?  Nospeak

No, but that's not a bad idea for a future challenge! lmao

Well, apart from the getting arrested bit of course. Wink

Current challenge is your car at a red traffic light iirc. Smile

Isn't it unfasionable to stop at red lights now? Specially after they just turned red, or you're a cyclist.   Doh
WoW! That was cheap!  Inlove
Thanks given by:
Never been done for a red light or speeding or on phone cos I don't do afore mentioned stoopidities!
Thanks given by:
(08-11-2015, 02:16 AM)Redordead89 Wrote: Never been done for a red light or speeding or on phone cos I don't do afore mentioned stoopidities!

Big Grin
Just as an aside to the main thread. 

-idiot-cyclist-riding-no-hands-busy-London-streets-s-busy-TEXTING

I've nowt against cyclists, (I cycle often) or women by the by.  Angel
WoW! That was cheap!  Inlove
Thanks given by:
Bit off topic for this thread tbh. But the amount of people doing that is surprising tbh, especially when the kids come out of high school, most cycle round here and the majority are no hands and on their phone or iPod or whatever... I struggle to walk while using a phone let alone cycle! lol
Thanks given by:
Jay walkers too with headphones in are quite rife up here, honk the horn and they look at you like "WHAT", STOOPID KIDS!
Thanks given by:
Any takers?
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:

Seems a bit sigma in this blurry pic for some reason lol
Thanks given by:
Yaah we have a winner. Finally. Whats next then??
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks given by:
Hmmmmm, will have a wee think about this one and let you know!
Thanks given by:
(25-11-2015, 07:43 PM)bashbarnard Wrote: Yaah we have a winner. Finally. Whats next then??

Your 306 with your other pug/pugs and for those who don't own 2 or more your 306 with another pug!
Thanks given by:

Mine Smile Do I win? aha
Thanks given by:
Only if you took the picture after the challenge was set, which is unlikely given the daylight...
Thanks given by:
Happy now tom :Tongue

Thanks given by:
(25-11-2015, 08:57 PM)Toms306 Wrote: Only if you took the picture after the challenge was set, which is unlikely given the daylight...

Lol that's just what I was thinking til I scrolled down a tad! Winner! Well done mate what's next?
P.s. I should have said in the original challenge, multiple replies welcome to see what everyone has on their drive but I think I'll just go start a thread for this now!
Thanks given by:
Haha cheers Redordead!
Next photo: Your car with a mountain in the background! The snowier the better aha, anyone whos been abroad in their 306 should do well in this one!
Should bring up some sweet photos!
Thanks given by:
(25-11-2015, 10:44 PM)MY95 Wrote: Haha cheers Redordead!
Next photo: Your car with a mountain in the background! The snowier the better aha, anyone whos been abroad in their 306 should do well in this one!
Should bring up some sweet photos!

Sound bud but pics taken previous to this challenge don't count as I found out a couple of months ago!
Thanks given by:
A mountain in East Anglia? Guess I'm out then. lol
Thanks given by:
(04-11-2015, 07:54 PM)bashbarnard Wrote: do i win. im racing the lorry in this photo kenny can back me up if you need anymore proof

Rofl a bit late but.....lol
Thanks given by:
Try a different one then, should be an easier one this time:
Your car with a lake/reservoir etc in the photo.
Thanks given by:
Seemed a legit challenge to me, certainly easier than getting one at a red light. lol
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Lake..

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
Next challenge?
CLUB RALLYE
||AVO Race GTX Coilovers||Signature Blue Steels||P1 VTS Rack||Hybrid ARB||21mm Torsion Bar||rich_w Flywheel||
Thanks given by:
Yah winner. Next challenge.
Thanks given by:
This has been pretty entertaining to watch I definitely start adding Smile
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
You don't count Tom as its not a 306 and you don't own one Tongue Just joking haha Smile
Thanks given by:
Lol. Plenty of people with 306s that could've got this, guess they've all broken down before reaching the lake... Tongue

Ok next challenge should be easy now, your car outside someones overly festively decorated house... Tackier the better. Wink
Thanks given by:
(09-12-2015, 09:10 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Lol.  Plenty of people with 306s that could've got this, guess they've all broken down before reaching the lake... Tongue

Ok next challenge should be easy now, your car outside someones overly festively decorated house...  Tackier the better. Wink

I'm on this one tonight!
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:

306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
to late ginge lol. whats the next challange then poodle
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Eeyore I challenge you! lolsteve 11 3,476 20-12-2016, 06:44 PM
Last Post: lolsteve
  The photography thread - Post your own work! Dan! 345 112,104 02-08-2016, 02:56 PM
Last Post: PocketFighter
  The £1k french cheap track car challenge.. Matt-Rallye 18 5,739 09-06-2016, 12:07 PM
Last Post: Matt