Photography challenge thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Photography challenge thread
Dangel do 4x4 conversions of pugs and shitroens. They did a 306 estate but i think it was a one off, quite a few 504 and 505s though.
[Image: sig002_zpscb892e18.jpg]
Thanks given by:
ahh yeah i know, didnt they do the original 2cv 4x4? that thing is spectacular (those things)
Given the choice between Niall and the sheep. I would choose the sheep!
/Toseland
Thanks given by:
(09-07-2014, 10:01 PM)toseland Wrote: Bonus points for an action shot whilst parked next to him kentii haha..

and what is this dagnel model thou'eth speakt of

I'll see what I can do :-)
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
BOOM finally got one. Might of had to go out and buy another car to win but its beside the point. [Image: depy9ede.jpg]

So the next challange is your car next to its next/previous generation. Rep awarded for more in. So 305,306,307,308
Color and trim level doesnt matter
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Hmmm...not sure on that one...isn't one a sedan and the other a hatchback? Or did i miss the point of the challenge?
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Challenge is, your car next to one of the same model and colour.
Not too worried on engine or spec....

So I assume I win. Same make and model and color just diffrent spec. Whoever set the challange should decide.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks given by:
No thats not the same model
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Dam can I have a diffrent shade of green? If so other half has a dturbo
Thanks given by:
Going from what the bloke who set the challenge said and the picture he posted as an example a slightly different shade is fine but it has to be estate and etate or sedan and sedan etc. The challenge setter posted a satelite grey estate and a platinum silver estate.

I maybe need to pay a black rallye/GTi6 owner to come over and park next to mine.
Thanks given by:
Hmm, Moonstone hatch may finally come in useful, shouldn't be hard to find another in car parks lol.
Thanks given by:
could have won this easy at Pugfest......didnt use my head there!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Tbh, a lot of people probably could now you mention it! lol
Thanks given by:
Oh crap. At one point in the services i was parked next to another china 6 and it even had the same reg except 2 letters lol
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
I will walk outside and get the picture in a min
Thanks given by:
We could have had a joint win piggy lol
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
Thanks given by:
(14-07-2014, 04:24 PM)Niall Wrote: Oh crap. At one point in the services i was parked next to another china 6 and it even had the same reg except 2 letters lol

there was a car at pugfest, kept catching me out when it was on track, it was almost identical to yours Niall...wheels and everything!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(14-07-2014, 04:57 PM)Piggy Wrote:
(14-07-2014, 04:24 PM)Niall Wrote: Oh crap. At one point in the services i was parked next to another china 6 and it even had the same reg except 2 letters lol

there was a car at pugfest, kept catching me out when it was on track, it was almost identical to yours Niall...wheels and everything!

Pretty sure thats on here as I confused it on the FCS pictures, got 'boost' in the number plate though iirc?
Thanks given by:
(14-07-2014, 04:58 PM)Toms306 Wrote:
(14-07-2014, 04:57 PM)Piggy Wrote:

Pretty sure thats on here as I confused it on the FCS pictures, got 'boost' in the number plate though iirc?

There is one that looks similar to mine on here which is owned by Chris Harris. His reg is V8005T. Then there is a china 6 on the 6 forum which looks pretty standard but reg number is V708EBL where mine is V708KOL
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
DemonDriverDan needs to post on this, he has 3 rallyes and IIRC they are all red.
Thanks given by:
(14-07-2014, 05:00 PM)Niall Wrote:
(14-07-2014, 04:58 PM)Toms306 Wrote:
(14-07-2014, 04:57 PM)Piggy Wrote: there was a car at pugfest, kept catching me out when it was on track, it was almost identical to yours Niall...wheels and everything!

There is one that looks similar to mine on here which is owned by Chris Harris. His reg is V8005T. Then there is a china 6 on the 6 forum which looks pretty standard but reg number is V708EBL where mine is V708KOL

Ah I see, yeah it's Chris' I saw then with that plate!

(14-07-2014, 05:14 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: DemonDriverDan needs to post on this, he has 3 rallyes and IIRC they are all red.

He doesn't come over here anymore afaik, but yeah he has 3 cherry Rallye's, all on T reg's as well lol.
Thanks given by:
Yeah I definitely want to see same body type and colour
Thanks given by:
Guess I'll be taking a photo of my 3 tomorrow then! Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Were your ears burning dan? lol
Thanks given by:
2nd post in 2.5 years...make me look a liar now Dan. Tongue
Thanks given by:
I may of burnt his ears slightly as I know hes a member and I'm bored of this challenge because I can't win it.
Thanks given by:
Haha, Dum-Dum let me know so figured I may as well contribute!

Can't believe it's been 2.5 years, don't think I had any Rallyes back then
Thanks given by:
You certainly had one back then Smile
Thanks given by:
Just had a look, bought the first one in June 2012.

I better stop posting, pushing my post rate dangerously close to Tom's! Wink
Thanks given by:
I was gonna say I didn't think DemonDriverDan was even a member on here, but I'm clearly wrong on that count! lol
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
You'll be able to send PM's in another 7.5 years at this rate. Tongue
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Eeyore I challenge you! lolsteve 11 3,386 20-12-2016, 06:44 PM
Last Post: lolsteve
  The photography thread - Post your own work! Dan! 345 111,131 02-08-2016, 02:56 PM
Last Post: PocketFighter
  The £1k french cheap track car challenge.. Matt-Rallye 18 5,588 09-06-2016, 12:07 PM
Last Post: Matt