Photography challenge thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Photography challenge thread
Bump some get on this
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
I can't use a car wash since i put that roof rack on lol.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
(22-07-2016, 02:14 PM)Poodle Wrote: I can't use a car wash since i put that roof rack on lol.

Same as this tbh. lol
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
can we get another challange going then as this one doesnt seem to be happening
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks given by:
i got excited when i saw the name of the thread as i've just taken up photography... then i read the rules, im already DQ'd lol

how about a generic photography thread?!
Thanks given by:
(02-08-2016, 02:11 PM)PocketFighter Wrote: i got excited when i saw the name of the thread as i've just taken up photography... then i read the rules, im already DQ'd lol

how about a generic photography thread?!

We have a photography thread, have a look at daze,s profile as he posts in it a lot i think.

On a side note lets get this rollig again. Your car next to petrol pump
Thanks given by: PocketFighter
This really shouldn't be taking so long to get, I keep forgetting every time I fill up (every 3 days lol)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks given by:
Thats why i set an easy challange hoping someone would get it

Thanks given by:
Photo 
(10-08-2016, 01:11 PM)bashbarnard Wrote: Thats why i set an easy challange hoping someone would get it

This doesn't count for anything except the turnpike post is 200 years old  which is pretty cool.

[Image: cannonpost03-768x1024.jpg]
Thanks given by:
[Image: 4b05e80ac33379aa97255431eb37c67d.jpg]

Just looked like a complete wierdo taking this as I didn't even need fuel haha! Not sure of the next challenge yet, just wanted to make sure I won first [emoji106]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Thanks given by:
Lady Bash wins!

What an epic return to the forum!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
but its not a car wash?
Thanks given by:
But it's not supposed to be a car wash?
                                             [Image: 2ljm03k.jpg]

I Don't Have A 306.
Thanks given by:
Bash changed it to fuel pump as car wash was taking too long. I don't mind if it's still car wash, I'll try and get that one this weekend with my shitmobile lol
Thanks given by:

Freaky!
Thanks given by:
Is this still going? If it is, what's the current one?
Thanks given by:
Not going to lie I may have completely forgotten about setting a new challenge...
Umm ok... new one is picture of your car next to an old school telephone box
Thanks given by:
(18-10-2016, 09:48 AM)Lady Bash Wrote: Umm ok... new one is picture of your car next to an old school telephone box

Red phone box?
Thanks given by:
(18-10-2016, 10:03 AM)pdg Wrote:
(18-10-2016, 09:48 AM)Lady Bash Wrote: Umm ok... new one is picture of your car next to an old school telephone box

Red phone box?

that would be it!
Thanks given by:

If that counts, next:

Your car and a 'road closed' sign.
Thanks given by:
We have a winner!!
Thanks given by:
Was the picture taken after the challenge was set though? /themstherules
Thanks given by:
(18-10-2016, 12:51 PM)phillmoore Wrote: Was the picture taken after the challenge was set though? /themstherules

Dammit, forgot I'm on my bro's computer again. lol
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(18-10-2016, 12:51 PM)phillmoore Wrote: Was the picture taken after the challenge was set though? /themstherules

Yes, while out at work..

Actually, I have a proposal to make.

Looking through the thread it seems to have died a bit, so to shamelessly copy from another forum:

Instead of a long running thread with no end, put a bit of competition into it by making it 'first to 5 (or 10, whatever) wins', then start a new round?

All the other rules the same - new pics only, your car only, etc.

What say thee?
Thanks given by:
(18-10-2016, 01:34 PM)pdg Wrote:

Yes, while out at work..

Actually, I have a proposal to make.

Looking through the thread it seems to have died a bit, so to shamelessly copy from another forum:

Instead of a long running thread with no end, put a bit of competition into it by making it 'first to 5 (or 10, whatever) wins', then start a new round?

All the other rules the same - new pics only, your car only, etc.

What say thee?

I think its good like it is personally, its always worked and you find this forum has "quiet periods" where not a great deal happens then next day everything happens all at once
Thanks given by:
(18-10-2016, 02:32 PM)bashbarnard Wrote: I think its good like it is personally, its always worked and you find this forum has "quiet periods" where not a great deal happens then next day everything happens all at once

Fair enough, it was only a thought - a bit of competition injected into it like Wink
Thanks given by:
Forgot the rules, has it gotta be a 306?
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
I always assumed it depended on how the challenge was written. So unless it specifies a 306 then it just needs to be your car...?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Thanks given by:
We don't have many 306's on the forum so it needs to be 'Your car'

Wink
Thanks given by:
Good as i only have the landy on the road currently lol
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Eeyore I challenge you! lolsteve 11 3,382 20-12-2016, 06:44 PM
Last Post: lolsteve
  The photography thread - Post your own work! Dan! 345 111,066 02-08-2016, 02:56 PM
Last Post: PocketFighter
  The £1k french cheap track car challenge.. Matt-Rallye 18 5,583 09-06-2016, 12:07 PM
Last Post: Matt