Photography challenge thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Photography challenge thread
Bastard. Had it as well
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
Damnit!! I had it too! Next time!!...

[Image: eB2U6xn.jpg]
Thanks given by:
So whats the next challenge then poodle??
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Too slow. Tongue

Ummmm, let me see... Sticking with the festive theme: your car in front of the biggest christmas tree you can find.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Oh crap biggest one to me is bury so cant get to it till weekend
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Must have missed this challenge being set....anyone still able to get this, or is it worth Poodle setting a different challenge? Smile
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:

It's behind the old dude on the mount lol

And a couple of fakes! ;-)
Thanks given by:
Wow, could you not have taken a step to the right or something? At least TRIED to get the tree in the pic? lmao
Thanks given by:
Give me until 1 pm! Passing through town shortly!
Thanks given by:
(01-01-2016, 11:46 AM)Redordead89 Wrote: Give me until 1 pm! Passing through town shortly!

Thanks given by:
Yeah go on then, that's better. Wink

Next Challenge?
Thanks given by:
Will have a think and let you know!
Thanks given by:
Your car with your national flag nearby! :-)
Thanks given by:
(01-01-2016, 05:56 PM)Redordead89 Wrote: Your car with your national flag nearby! :-)

FTFY. Might be a 306 forum, but not all our members have 306's any more! Wink
Thanks given by:
(01-01-2016, 06:04 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote:
(01-01-2016, 05:56 PM)Redordead89 Wrote: Your car with your national flag nearby! :-)

FTFY. Might be a 306 forum, but not all our members have 306's any more! Wink

I know bud, shame on them huh? ;-)
Thanks given by:
Mate tbh, when I get another car, there is a very good chance it won't be a 306. This estate of mine has seriously ruined my love for them, though my opinion of them does change on a fairly regluar basis. lol
Thanks given by:
(01-01-2016, 08:08 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: Mate tbh, when I get another car, there is a very good chance it won't be a 306. This estate of mine has seriously ruined my love for them, though my opinion of them does change on a fairly regluar basis. lol

I feel / felt your pain with a couple maybe a few of the 306's I've had but mostly phase 3 hatches!
Had 3 estates first being plain green xud ph2! 3 years 40k and it was the best workhorse 306 I've had, never missed a beat!
Then a 56K phase 3 china Hdi estate which i owned 7 mths and sold it to a mate on condition I got first refusal, after that 5 dr moonstone Hdi hatch piece of shite, then moonstone Hdi estate before I got me ol china back with 82k, 18 months later 116k on it and it went away for £300 again I asked the old dude to sell me it back when done with it! Great car!
Can't see by the simplicity of the phase1 to run alongside the necessary 307 SW se bus!
Ph1 FTW! ;-)
Thanks given by:
I've just was thinking of building another 205. One with a difference.

Can anyone photoshop on some JDM style universal archs onto my old 205?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Project 205 D turbo- Reshell : http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=28909
Thanks given by:
(03-01-2016, 04:35 PM)pugtk Wrote: I've just was thinking of building another 205. One with a difference.

Can anyone photoshop on some JDM style universal archs onto my old 205?

Was this post meant to be in the Photo challenge thread? Confused
Thanks given by:
Nope, green barn/CHROME stanchion/yellow jib doesn't cut it as a tricolour buddy! Lol
Nice pug though!
Thanks given by:

Probably my last entry on this thread for a while me thinks!
Well maybe one of the last if I've won again!
Thanks given by:
Your car in a big puddle! Shouldnt be too big an ask atm! Old photos don't count Dumdum Wink
Thanks given by:

This was last week I believe it should count as I hydrolocked the bugger Smile

I got so close to the end of the puddle as well Smile
Thanks given by:
Would love to say its yours but I didn't set the no old pic rule Smile gutted for you though Sad nominate the next challenge if youre a rebel without a clue lol Smile

Edit- just looked at the pics again, how did you manage to screw it in such shallow water?
Thanks given by:
Last week is still after the challenge was set...you win...
Thanks given by:
Lower boost pipe broken / come off was just a fail really!

Hmmm your 306 parked on a harbor next to a lighthouse with a nice sea view Smile
Thanks given by:
It's taken a month to get a picture of a car in a puddle... There's no hope of a harbour and a lighthouse... lol
Thanks given by:
(21-02-2016, 05:28 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Last week is still after the challenge was set...you win...

I'm confused, the post with the challenge in it was only posted 9 hours ago. How does a photo from last week count?!
Thanks given by:
You're right... Somehow it took Alex a month between winning the challenge and setting the new one. I shouldn't come on here at 5am. Doh lol

Edit - In fact, he won his own damn challenge!? lmao
Thanks given by:
Puddle pic needed...
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Eeyore I challenge you! lolsteve 11 3,385 20-12-2016, 06:44 PM
Last Post: lolsteve
  The photography thread - Post your own work! Dan! 345 111,071 02-08-2016, 02:56 PM
Last Post: PocketFighter
  The £1k french cheap track car challenge.. Matt-Rallye 18 5,583 09-06-2016, 12:07 PM
Last Post: Matt