Getting more poowwwaaaaa!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Getting more poowwwaaaaa!!
Dum-Dum Wrote:
4WayDiablo Wrote:So dum how can you tell what it is actually making as opposed to what the guage says?

When they plug it in on the dyno as the one on the dyno is calibrated.
fair enough Big Grin that wouldnt work on an xud would it?
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
4WayDiablo Wrote:
Dum-Dum Wrote:When they plug it in on the dyno as the one on the dyno is calibrated.
fair enough Big Grin that wouldnt work on an xud would it?

Why wouldnt it work on an XUD?

All they do is unplug your boost gauge hose and plug their boost sensor inline with your gauge so the dyno can read the boost so you can get a power vs boost graph
Thanks given by:
Ah fair enough
Never done a rr so wouldnt know :-)
Thanks given by:
Well the turbo to intercooler hose came off again today but not on purpose put me foot down on the dual carriage way and nothing.. checked me gauge and nothing so i guessed it come off... pulled over and stuck me hand down the back and yep it had come off... so i went and got a wider strong jubilee and refitted it so hopefully it aint coming off now Big Grin and i got some pipe and clips and a T ordered to redo the boost comp pipe and make it air tight...
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
Get a mikalor style clamp on there :-)
Thanks given by:
Its a right bastard to get the hose on there...
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
Yeah i cant count the amount ive done it. Best thing for it is line it up and push down and wiggle from the top. Get it on all the way because if you dont it will only pop off again
Thanks given by:
4WayDiablo Wrote:Yeah i cant count the amount ive done it. Best thing for it is line it up and push down and wiggle from the top. Get it on all the way because if you dont it will only pop off again
Pretty sure thats what happened last time lol proper secured now mind Wink
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
Right i done this earlier,
[Image: 20120309164806.jpg]

Thought the old one was where all my boost had gone but obvsiously not because im still getting the same levels
Anyone got any ideas? Im gonna turn the waste gate up another few turns at the weekend just to see if it changes anything.... im pretty sure its had 2 or 3 turns anyway :/
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
Anyone im still stumped?
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
i noticed today when i was going up hill in 4th my boost held steady at 1.4 which is 0.1 than it does normally so surely that isnt a boost leak because it held that pressure all the way up the hill? so am i right to think my pump and turbo need tweeking to get it right ?
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by: