There Must be More Than Just 306's and Golf's?????

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
There Must be More Than Just 306's and Golf's?????
tom i dont shave at all, just keep my beard trimmed for stubble. washing the cars no point as the rain at the min is doing that for us all.
Thanks given by:
Ok but I think you guys are sort of missing the point..........I just don't really see the point in anything anymore........is that normal? No idea.
Thanks given by:
Tom why don't you get your self up to ace sure we can sort you out
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(13-07-2012, 02:02 PM)Jonny b Wrote: Tom why don't you get your self up to ace sure we can sort you out

Umm, because its 100miles and 2 and a half hours away. Confused

And its not up, it's down. Tongue I'm better at going North if I go anywhere, not keen on the Essex part of the A12 now (have to pass chelmsford services, for some reason I except a repaet of last time) Dodgy
Thanks given by:
There isn't a point in most things, still carry on though, why would you want to give up?

Last year, around end feb/start of March I got dumped then 2 weeks later we had the dog put down. I'd had the dog from when I was 11 to 20, the ex didn't matter at that point as the dog was far more important. Did I get down? Yes. Did I sit there and think what's the point? No. I just felt like shit for a bit but carried on.
Thanks given by:
(13-07-2012, 02:08 PM)Toms306 Wrote:
(13-07-2012, 02:02 PM)Jonny b Wrote: Tom why don't you get your self up to ace sure we can sort you out

And its not up, it's down. Tongue I'm better at going North if I go anywhere, not keen on the Essex part of the A12 now (have to pass chelmsford services, for some reason I except a repaet of last time) Dodgy

Come! ill meet you at the m25/a12 junction then we can convoy to ace!!!!!
Quote:(15:06:27) Toms306: Wd40d it and had a good tug, came straight off

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5522]

Thanks given by:
Stop finding excuses for f*cking everything, the only way to get over your fears is to face them!! Stop being a whinney pussy and do it
Thanks given by:
(13-07-2012, 02:53 PM)Jonny b Wrote: Stop finding excuses for f*cking everything, the only way to get over your fears is to face them!! Stop being a whinney pussy and do it

Couldn't put that better tbh!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
You know me!! Doctor john

And no nial iam not a drug dealer, Iam a doctor
Thanks given by:
I beg to differ. I've seen where you live. Blatant drug dealer!
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
(13-07-2012, 02:15 PM)bigcheez2k3 Wrote: There isn't a point in most things, still carry on though, why would you want to give up?

Last year, around end feb/start of March I got dumped then 2 weeks later we had the dog put down. I'd had the dog from when I was 11 to 20, the ex didn't matter at that point as the dog was far more important. Did I get down? Yes. Did I sit there and think what's the point? No. I just felt like shit for a bit but carried on.

Why give up - well its much easier for a start!! I could ask you why carry on??

Carrying on just seems a bit dull and like what we have to do though. I mean theres not much choice apart from carrying on is there. Undecided

(13-07-2012, 02:41 PM)Ben Jay Wrote:
(13-07-2012, 02:08 PM)Toms306 Wrote:

Come! ill meet you at the m25/a12 junction then we can convoy to ace!!!!!

No offence....but, no, lol.

(13-07-2012, 02:53 PM)Jonny b Wrote: Stop finding excuses for f*cking everything, the only way to get over your fears is to face them!! Stop being a whinney pussy and do it

Hmm, this might sound a bit wierd but it's not meant to - I wish someone like you were my Dad. Because I'm turning into mine. Sad He's a winging bastard bullshitter with an excuse for everything as well. Can't help but think I'd be completely different if it wasn't for him! Dodgy I know thats not an excuse for me though!
Thanks given by:
Well I had just about the worst upbringing you could imagine!! Stabbed my stepdad when I was 9 sick of him beating my mum, always in trouble with the police, done various stints in yo/prison as I was a complete lady garden, but I want different for my kids, you don't have to be the same as the people around you bud
Thanks given by:
What do you mean WAS a complete lady garden?
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
(13-07-2012, 05:18 PM)Niall Wrote: What do you mean WAS a complete lady garden?

Ha ha f*ck you bitch!!
Thanks given by:
(13-07-2012, 05:09 PM)Jonny b Wrote: Well I had just about the worst upbringing you could imagine!! Stabbed my stepdad when I was 9 sick of him beating my mum, always in trouble with the police, done various stints in yo/prison as I was a complete lady garden, but I want different for my kids, you don't have to be the same as the people around you bud

Sounds much more interesting than mine though!! Smile

I know you're right, but the more I think about it, the more I'm turning into him......I don't even live with him. I don't even know how the hell that can happen. :/
Thanks given by:
(13-07-2012, 04:42 PM)Toms306 Wrote:
(13-07-2012, 02:15 PM)bigcheez2k3 Wrote: There isn't a point in most things, still carry on though, why would you want to give up?

Carrying on just seems a bit dull and like what we have to do though. I mean there's not much choice apart from carrying on is there. Undecided

There is another choice, there is always a choice in life. The other option here is death, but where's the fun in that.
Thanks given by:
(13-07-2012, 08:33 PM)bigcheez2k3 Wrote:
(13-07-2012, 04:42 PM)Toms306 Wrote:

Carrying on just seems a bit dull and like what we have to do though. I mean there's not much choice apart from carrying on is there. Undecided

There is another choice, there is always a choice in life. The other option here is death, but where's the fun in that.

If only it was that simple!
Thanks given by:
(13-07-2012, 10:27 PM)Toms306 Wrote:
(13-07-2012, 08:33 PM)bigcheez2k3 Wrote:
(13-07-2012, 04:42 PM)Toms306 Wrote: Why give up - well its much easier for a start!! I could ask you why carry on??

If only it was that simple! The fun in that.....no more worrying, no more pain, no more bad guts, no more disappointment, etc. Doesnt sound half bad to me! But I won't, apart from the fact I'd f*ck up (like I do everything else), I couldn't do it because of other people. I'm not that much of a selfish bastard.

It is simple. If I wanted to do it I could think of multiple ways to do it easily. But lets not go into that, ay?

Other people? So there are people who care about and obviously, from the way you've written your post, you care about them too. So it's not all doom and gloom and dead kittens is it?

There are people who have no one, it's just them and they carry on. They don't have 'other people' who care about them.

(BTW, I'm not the best person to get into a discussion with, I'm told I have an answer for everything)
Thanks given by:
(13-07-2012, 10:36 PM)bigcheez2k3 Wrote:
(13-07-2012, 10:27 PM)Toms306 Wrote:
(13-07-2012, 08:33 PM)bigcheez2k3 Wrote: There is another choice, there is always a choice in life. The other option here is death, but where's the fun in that.

If only it was that simple! The fun in that.....no more worrying, no more pain, no more bad guts, no more disappointment, etc. Doesnt sound half bad to me! But I won't, apart from the fact I'd f*ck up (like I do everything else), I couldn't do it because of other people. I'm not that much of a selfish bastard.

It is simple. If I wanted to do it I could think of multiple ways to do it easily. But lets not go into that, ay?

Other people? So there are people who care about and obviously, from the way you've written your post, you care about them too. So it's not all doom and gloom and dead kittens is it?

There are people who have no one, it's just them and they carry on. They don't have 'other people' who care about them.

(BTW, I'm not the best person to get into a discussion with, I'm told I have an answer for everything)

hmm, I did edit that to make me look less odd.

You read my post completely wrong I think though...other people - as in the dog walkers finding a body the next day.... I wouldn't want them to have to cope with something like that.
Thanks given by:
tbh Tom, i think the orginal post was better. suicide is the cowards way out (other than the balls to actually top yourself, but thats different) and it affects so many more people than you'd think. im pretty sure there are a lot of people who it would affect.
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
Meh, not like you'd know if it affected them. It's not like it's a noble thing to do, more cowardly than anything. so a few people seeing wouldn't detract from it.

But there's no fun in that at all.

Take some risks, life is more fun when you do. Remember my PM, the whole 'take a chance' thing. Do that, take a chance/risk. If it it fucks up oh well start again, but if it goes well...

I can bet you that everyone on here has taken a chance/risk at some point and something good has happened.
Thanks given by:
Yeah I know it affects more.....my mum would have more money, a spare room and space in the garage, the earth wouldn't be wasting valuable rescources and of course the oc server would get a break.

I think this thread has probably run its course now. While I am grateful and do appreciate the help from you guys (even if it doesn't come across like that), I think this threads coming to an end now, getting a little deeper than is acceptable for a car forum so I think we'll leave it there.

Thanks. Smile
Thanks given by:
up to mate. all the best tho, for real, try and seek some pro advice, i think that'll help.

Thanks given by:
I think your mum would rather have you than a spare room Rolleyes
Thanks given by:
Tom if ever you do decide to try life outside the shell! Drop me a pm and me and Iam sure a few of the other good time boys. Will take you out! Nowt bad will happen I dont think lol
Thanks given by:
^^ what he said! im sure we'd be able to have a laugh without raping you or anything

Thanks given by:
(13-07-2012, 11:36 PM)Jonny b Wrote: Tom if ever you do decide to try life outside the shell! Drop me a pm and me and Iam sure a few of the other good time boys. Will take you out! Nowt bad will happen I dont think lol

I am so up for this! I'd even travel to... THE SOUTH!!!

Also, me and you have had very similar upbringings Jonny...
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
Mate, started reading this thread with the intention of suggesting a car but after 6 pages the main thing I can say to you is keep your head up mate, you dont seem like the sort of chap who has nothing to loose, far from it. Everyone has problems and tbh it takes a bigger man to admit to it especially on a public forum which is something I could never do.
You need to:
1. Get a job
2. Move into your own place
3. Get yourself a project car, your training as a mechanic arent you? A project is just what you need to keep your mind ocupied and sometjing you can see progress.
4. Enjoy life mate!

Btw Back on topic, was gona suggest this. It isbthe facelift model without the hg issues.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2004-MG-ZR-TD-...20c7fdcb7a
Supercharged XUD Project - Dead

HDi Cabby Project Click
Thanks given by:
Pretty sure his stepdad has an mg zr so he won't have one of them....
Thanks given by:
(13-07-2012, 10:59 PM)bigcheez2k3 Wrote: I think your mum would rather have you than a spare room Rolleyes

I'm not so sure.....think of the money she'd save on bogroll for a start! Confused

(13-07-2012, 11:44 PM)samass Wrote: ^^ what he said! im sure we'd be able to have a laugh without raping you or anything

Erm...... Undecided

(14-07-2012, 01:43 PM)londondan86 Wrote: Mate, started reading this thread with the intention of suggesting a car but after 6 pages the main thing I can say to you is keep your head up mate, you dont seem like the sort of chap who has nothing to loose, far from it. Everyone has problems and tbh it takes a bigger man to admit to it especially on a public forum which is something I could never do.
You need to:
1. Get a job
2. Move into your own place
3. Get yourself a project car, your training as a mechanic arent you? A project is just what you need to keep your mind ocupied and sometjing you can see progress.
4. Enjoy life mate!

Btw Back on topic, was gona suggest this. It isbthe facelift model without the hg issues.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2004-MG-ZR-TD-...20c7fdcb7a

Funny that, I started writing this thread with the intention of being suggested a car. lmao And now look whats happened. Doh

Not a bigger man (we'll have the weight puns again otherwise) but more than likely a dafter man........I'm sort of regretting posting some of this shit on a public forum now, ah well.

And see below -

(14-07-2012, 06:43 PM)Dan! Wrote: Pretty sure his stepdad has an mg zr so he won't have one of them....

Exactly right AGAIN Dan! You seem to know me better than I do. Confused
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  1.9 Dturbo 205 vs pd mk2 golf pugtk 11 2,525 14-07-2017, 06:13 AM
Last Post: Danny Wideboy
  xud van vs golf gti 1.8 t xudlingo 30 5,129 21-09-2015, 12:58 PM
Last Post: xudlingo
  Anyone play golf? THE_Liam 25 11,069 19-07-2015, 10:45 AM
Last Post: THE_Liam