f*cking kids these days!

Poll: what should happen to them?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
nothing
3.85%
1 3.85%
grounded
0%
0 0%
all phones,ps3 ect ect taken away
3.85%
1 3.85%
excluded from school and given a criminal conviction.
7.69%
2 7.69%
a good beating and named and shamed!
84.62%
22 84.62%
Total 26 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
f*cking kids these days!
(07-07-2012, 10:52 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Seriously, what kind of example would you adult guys be setting by beating up these kids/forcing them to beat eachother up!?

tom i wouldnt think twice about giving a 15 year old/16 year old a punch, for either bullying my kid sister, or damaging my car. i tell you something tom, they wouldnt dare do it again as liam said.
also i went to school with a lad that was like Justin Bieber a full blown double! he was as think as two short planks. plus so anoying too!
got us into some trouble too,
Thanks given by:
Thing is nowadays they know most people wouldn't do f*ck all that's why the youths are like it, we had a family of scripted across the road causing grief, soon stopped when I grabbed one of em by the throat and told him I would take him for a ride!! Told his f*cking dad as well, anymore shit and I'll have him dragged out of his house and the shit kicked out of him. Funnily enough no more trouble lol
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Liam and procta, ok that's one side to it, but the other side is that they then grow up thinking its ok to hit people when they're older (as you are now) which imo it isn't. I've personally never been involved in a fight, never hit anyone else, as there are better ways to go about it, in my opinion of course.
Thanks given by:
(07-07-2012, 10:20 PM)Toms306 Wrote: Liam and procta, ok that's one side to it, but the other side is that they then grow up thinking its ok to hit people when they're older (as you are now) which imo it isn't. I've personally never been involved in a fight, never hit anyone else, as there are better ways to go about it, in my opinion of course.

Some people just need, or deserve, a good kicking.
Thanks given by:
(07-07-2012, 10:40 PM)bigcheez2k3 Wrote:
(07-07-2012, 10:20 PM)Toms306 Wrote: Liam and procta, ok that's one side to it, but the other side is that they then grow up thinking its ok to hit people when they're older (as you are now) which imo it isn't. I've personally never been involved in a fight, never hit anyone else, as there are better ways to go about it, in my opinion of course.

Some people just need, or deserve, a good kicking.

That's obviously your opinion, but I disagree.
Thanks given by:
thats fine tom, iam not the one for starting fights either etc. but sometimes its the only way people understand.
nice to see someone who is cocky get it kicked out of them. 9 times out of 10 they sharp walk on if they are on their own and not with their f*ck buddies.
Thanks given by:
(08-07-2012, 04:36 AM)procta Wrote: thats fine tom, iam not the one for starting fights either etc. but sometimes its the only way people understand.
nice to see someone who is cocky get it kicked out of them. 9 times out of 10 they sharp walk on if they are on their own and not with their f*ck buddies.

Unfortunately I have to agree with him. Some people just can not be told and there is no other way to get it into their heads.
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:

The thing is, if their going around hitting people already then try already think its ok, giving them a good f*cking hiding puts them back in their place. It's not just kids to be fair, theres plenty of adults need it too. A few week ago I was out for a pint in Leeds with my lass, we were just walking from one pub to another and this chavvy prick thought it'd be funny to barge into her and send her flying. What would you have done?

I think you can guess what I did Wink
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
(08-07-2012, 09:21 AM)THE_Liam Wrote:

The thing is, if their going around hitting people already then try already think its ok, giving them a good f*cking hiding puts them back in their place. It's not just kids to be fair, theres plenty of adults need it too. A few week ago I was out for a pint in Leeds with my lass, we were just walking from one pub to another and this chavvy prick thought it'd be funny to barge into her and send her flying. What would you have done?

Cock slapped him?
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
No, but cock slapping him would have been funnier... Then again, it was pretty funny watching him go reeling from a headbutt lol

I'm a fat bastard with hair down to my arse, and I'm only 5 foot 10. People don't expect me to fight back Wink
Thanks given by:

you wanna know what I'd have done? Ignored it.....they're looking for a response, you gave them one, people soon get bored if they don't get any response from acting like a Dick. I learnt that pretty quick at school. Also I tend to keep away from drunk people (which I assume this lad was pissed) as the majority of people act like dicks with a few drinks and a gang around them.

However I'm well aware you had to assert your manlyness infront of your girlfriend by twatting someone.
Thanks given by:
If he did nothing though, chavvy would think it's ok to go around barging girls without consequence. He now knows that if he does it, he may get hurt.
Thanks given by:
Look at it this way, no matter how big and bad they are, there's always someone bigger and badder. My sister in law threatened me the other day because i told her what a lazy waste of space she is saying she knows people who will apparently kick my head in. I just laughed, which infuriated her more.

I laughed because I know people who bury those people she knows. Pikey vigilantes ftw.
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Are people these days that much have pussies they have so say I know people? Them people ain't gonna be there for any one. Would you go and kick someone's head in just because someone you know asked? Yeah right.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
^^^ exactly this I had some little Asian youth with 2 of his little mates barge into me in town!! Then said move dickhead, so turned round, and told him I'd rip his head off cheeky cnut, and he said do you know who Iam, do you know my brother? I said no do you know who Iam ? he said no, so i said how the f*ck is your brother going to find me then. After i have kicked your f*cking teeth in lol
Thanks given by:
Okay, i havent read any of this ^^ as i simply do not have time.

Never really told anyone about this;

When i was a kid i got my fair share of bullying, i dont mean name calling i mean being followed home by my neighbor and shouted at, intimidated punched and whatever. Believe it or not i even had a firework launched at me.

Probably the reason i detest bullies so much, to the point that if i see a kid getting picked on i will stop my car and have and sort it out.

No matter what is said to these kids it will always occur unfortunately, the only way to stop it is to get the police involved to scare them, even this will only last for a little while.
[Image: 306ocsig_edited-1-1.jpg]

306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Thanks given by:
(08-07-2012, 10:05 AM)Toms306 Wrote:

you wanna know what I'd have done? Ignored it.....they're looking for a response, you gave them one, people soon get bored if they don't get any response from acting like a Dick. I learnt that pretty quick at school. Also I tend to keep away from drunk people (which I assume this lad was pissed) as the majority of people act like dicks with a few drinks and a gang around them.

However I'm well aware you had to assert your manlyness infront of your girlfriend by twatting someone.

It's nothing to do with asserting "manlyness" Tom, it's protecting your own. I very much doubt any man wouldn't go f*cking mental if some chavvy little scrote knocked the woman they love on her arse for no reason whatsoever and then stood there laughing. To be honest, if you can't stand up for yourself and your friends and loved ones, your just gonna be a victim and a target. I learnt that growing up as a "mosher" on a rough council estate, if someone has a pop at you, they have to be taught not to do it again or they'll do it all the time. Luckily for me, my dad was a rugby league prop forward and a boxer, and my grandad had boxed in the navy and fought in 2 wars, so I grew up with tough blokes who taught me how to handle myself, how to box and handle myself on the rugby pitch, and how to get my arse out of a bad situation.

It's not a macho thing, it's just standing your ground.
Thanks given by:
It's not a macho thing, it's just standing your ground.
[/quote]

THIS ^^

Kids and others need to know, or in some cases be shown that you aren't the kind of person to suffer any kind of shit from anyone. If you don't stand your ground, they will see it as being weak and capitalise on it. No one is advocating going round, nutting every person you can, as entertaining as that would be Angel

There are some right little Censored Living 6 doors down from me, having moved there only a few weeks ago, they had never seen me before and decided to have a little pop as I was walking down the street, asking me what phone I have, what have i got for them, etc. I said 'jog on kid' one of em and they started going mental. So I stopped, turned round, put my bag down and gave em a friendly reminder that I know where they live, don't give a shit who they are or who they know, and despite the fact there was three of em, they were kids, and I am 6'1 and 17(ish) stone, and I wouldn't think twice about battering any of em if they ever took the piss again.

Kids have no f*cking respect now because parent's aren't disciplining them properly, and have no fear because society lets em get away anything they want!
Member of Team Rather be Gay than Ginger

[Image: Untitled.png]
Thanks given by:
A lot of the problem IMO is caused because the parents aren't allowed to discipline their own children anymore for fear of legal action/social services getting involved, so what are they supposed to do, a lot of the time (and I am not defending everyone that cba to parent their children here) nothing gets done because society says that the parents can't do anything because its "wrong".........

I'm sorry but WTF has it got to do with anyone else how you bring up your own children?
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
Thanks given by:
(11-07-2012, 11:00 AM)mark_airey Wrote: A lot of the problem IMO is caused because the parents aren't allowed to discipline their own children anymore for fear of legal action/social services getting involved, so what are they supposed to do, a lot of the time (and I am not defending everyone that cba to parent their children here) nothing gets done because society says that the parents can't do anything because its "wrong".........

I'm sorry but WTF has it got to do with anyone else how you bring up your own children?

Completely agree dude, the power is being taken away from the parents. It's no one else's business how people raise their kids.

I like to think I was raised right Smile I'd get a clip round the ear if I pushed my luck and no one batted an eyelid!

Thanks given by:
(11-07-2012, 11:06 AM)Skank_army Wrote: Completely agree dude, the power is being taken away from the parents. It's no one else's business how people raise their kids.

I like to think I was raised right Smile I'd get a clip round the ear if I pushed my luck and no one batted an eyelid!

I think exactly the same mate, never did me any harm and sure as hell makes you think hard before doing something you shouldn't again, the main problem I think is that the parents are too scared of the consequences of anything they might do to discipline their own child, it shouldn't be like that but then its really just like everything else (you can't do this because........shite) and if you start to tell people what to do then they just stop thinking for themselves and expect to be guided through life! its never going to end well is it!
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
Thanks given by:
If I ever caught one of my kids gobbing off at someone they would get a slap and that's that, we went out to lunch a couple of weeks ago, and my son threw a right strop as he couldn't have any more money to waste in some crappy machine, and I mean a proper strop so his mum took him outside to have a chat! He was having none of it, so I went out and took him round the corner gave him a slap on the arse job done, old guy on the table leaned over and said fair play lad, never did us any harm!
Thanks given by:
seriously dont get why more people dont slap their kids these days...
when i was growing up, id get the wooden spoon if i ever did anything bad, my mum even managed to break the damn thing on my sister! shut me right up tho, even just the threat of the spoon shut me up.
as and when i get kids, i wont have any quarms about giving the kid a clip round the ear if they deserve it.
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
(11-07-2012, 11:23 AM)mark_airey Wrote:
(11-07-2012, 11:06 AM)Skank_army Wrote: Completely agree dude, the power is being taken away from the parents. It's no one else's business how people raise their kids.

I think exactly the same mate, never did me any harm and sure as hell makes you think hard before doing something you shouldn't again, the main problem I think is that the parents are too scared of the consequences of anything they might do to discipline their own child, it shouldn't be like that but then its really just like everything else (you can't do this because........shite) and if you start to tell people what to do then they just stop thinking for themselves and expect to be guided through life! its never going to end well is it!

I don't think that's the complete reason though. It doesn't help that kids arnt taught how to live in the real world. Seems like parents now days bring their kids home from school (in their Chelsea tractor from the school that's 200yds down the road but that's another thing...) and dump them in front of the tv and that's it. I know not all parents are like that but it seems to be going that way. I was always taught that you should respect other people and especially people of authority (think its shocking how more and more 16 year olds get into trouble with the police and chat back. You do something wrong and get caught, you take it on the chin!). I was also taught though that if people have no respect for you, why should you have it for them? And that's why when the chavvy little shits near me try and take the piss, they just get shouted down...not had to hit any of them yet mind!

Even schools now are setting the example that kids don't have to do much. My school practically told me that when you leave, you sign on and a job will come your way or you can go to uni and walk Into a job after 3 years. I got in trouble several times because I argued with the teachers and had a pop at how much of a sheltered life they lead if they genuinely believe that.

(11-07-2012, 11:45 AM)samass Wrote: as and when i get kids, i wont have any quarms about giving the kid a clip round the ear if they deserve it.

Oh yeah....I'm pregnant and it's yours. Sorry.
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
Social services do need to distinguish between abuse and discipline, that's a big part of the problem. When I was a kid, I'd get a right f*cking crack if I was up to no good, an I have been left with the odd bruise here and there, but if a teacher saw that today my dad would be in court!
Thanks given by:
(11-07-2012, 11:47 AM)Niall Wrote:
(11-07-2012, 11:23 AM)mark_airey Wrote:

I don't think that's the complete reason though. It doesn't help that kids arnt taught how to live in the real world. Seems like parents now days bring their kids home from school (in their Chelsea tractor from the school that's 200yds down the road but that's another thing...) and dump them in front of the tv and that's it. I know not all parents are like that but it seems to be going that way. I was always taught that you should respect other people and especially people of authority (think its shocking how more and more 16 year olds get into trouble with the police and chat back. You do something wrong and get caught, you take it on the chin!). I was also taught though that if people have no respect for you, why should you have it for them? And that's why when the chavvy little shits near me try and take the piss, they just get shouted down...not had to hit any of them yet mind!

Even schools now are setting the example that kids don't have to do much. My school practically told me that when you leave, you sign on and a job will come your way or you can go to uni and walk Into a job after 3 years. I got in trouble several times because I argued with the teachers and had a pop at how much of a sheltered life they lead if they genuinely believe that.

(11-07-2012, 11:45 AM)samass Wrote: as and when i get kids, i wont have any quarms about giving the kid a clip round the ear if they deserve it.

Oh yeah....I'm pregnant and it's yours. Sorry.

^^
Repped. Iv'e got a 6 year old, she's an absolute diamond most of the time, but if she takes the piss, she gets one warning, follow by a slap. Thing is, it nearly never comes to the slap. The warning works because she already knows she cant misbehave and get away with it Smile

Kids will mouth of to the police now now because they can get away with it. There is no come uppance for em. Back in the day, you'd at least get a belt round the ear for being gobby. saying that, I know someone in the met, him and his buddy called for a van to pick up some little shite that had been taking the piss all day, and got them to dump him somewhere out near crawley lol

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Kids ! cully 5 1,175 04-05-2016, 12:19 AM
Last Post: WiNgNuTz
  days when it all hangs together Magenta Sunset 5 1,338 21-04-2016, 12:41 PM
Last Post: Eeyore
  one of them days Stef205 6 1,589 23-09-2015, 06:22 PM
Last Post: welshpug