f*cking kids these days!

Poll: what should happen to them?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
nothing
3.85%
1 3.85%
grounded
0%
0 0%
all phones,ps3 ect ect taken away
3.85%
1 3.85%
excluded from school and given a criminal conviction.
7.69%
2 7.69%
a good beating and named and shamed!
84.62%
22 84.62%
Total 26 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
f*cking kids these days!
tell me if im wrong, but my little nephew is 10 and his best mate who is also 10 and his younger cousin who is 8 were at there local park the other day when they were surrounded by a group for 14-15 year olds and forced to fight each other while they recorded it on there phones, they then put it on facebook. both of the mothers commented saying to remove and they had gone to the police, this little prick replied 'go on then, what they gonna do'
what do you lot think? seems pretty f*cked upto me! if only he was a year or 2 older!
what a lady garden
BBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSTTTT!!!!!!!!
Thanks given by:
Is that Justin Bieber ?
Thanks given by:
a f*cking really ugly copy Tongue
Thanks given by:
Can't see a video?

If it's him that took the video he needs to be made the little bitch he looks like he is. I wouldn't stop til he was crying like a little girl if he did that to my boy, then again my boy would be taught a different way in life.

I'd rather he got the shit kicked out of him taking on the "older boys" than he got the shit kicked out of him by his pals for the older boys' amusement.
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Looks a pounce himself! Kids these days know they get away we crap like this police can't do owt or won't do ow. Parents them selves are just as bad! In today's world it pays to be a bully and be feared rather being honest and hard working!
Perv 106 1.4 xs First Pug Love - Scrapped
Perv 306 1.6 5 Door Hore - Sold
110bhp 207 Hdi Sport - Used as a Brake
173bhp T25 Ph1 Diablo Dturbo - Scrapped
Thirsty Bitch Volvo 850 Estate - Sold
51bhp Berlingo Nad DT Van - Sold
Slow as f*ck Dispatch Work Horse

www.prestige-auto-care.co.uk
Thanks given by:
Kid actually looks like a knob. If it was me, Id punch him straight in the face and say "what are the police gonna do?"
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
exactly^^^^ no its been removed now! im amazed with out society, if his dad or older brother was to go round there they would end up in prison for beating up a child!
Thanks given by:
Know what's even funnier? You need to be 18 to have a Facebook account. Just report him, should be worth a few tears.
Thanks given by:
Send Dan! round to sort him out, Robocop IS the law ninja
Captain Standard

Thanks given by:
thats bad. havent seen the video but yeh society is crap today. Its all the foreigners Wink

also i cant see the video but if there are foreigners involved give me a heads up and ill leave my movie making job and go back to my old one Wink
Thanks given by:
like that alot! but do you?

just read its 13 Sad
Thanks given by:
If that happend to one of my kids id be down the park and play them at there own game get them to kick shit owta each other and film them and put it on facebook see how they like it!!

Would be funny if they tryd doing that to my 7yr old (8 monday) daughter tho as shes a blue belt in tkd lmao Big Grin
Thanks given by:
tempted to pay a few 15 year old pikeys to go and give him a ....
Thanks given by:
To be honest mate he barely even looks 10.

Part of me is thinking abuse the shit out of him. Then part of me is thinking erm grow up Chris lmao
Thanks given by:
(06-07-2012, 10:57 PM)Joe Wrote: tempted to pay a few 15 year old pikeys to go and give him a ....

Thats got my vote
Thanks given by:
In fact, drain the dirty engine oil out your motor and tip it over him down't park in front of his pals and ruin his faggot hairstlye. -10 cool points instantly.
Thanks given by:
At 10 they shouldn't be unaccompanied in the park.......I wouldn't have been, and I turned out fine.....oh wait. :?
Thanks given by:
Tom you never made it to the park, hard work cycling for fuel economy. 18th gear up a hill y0
Thanks given by:
I never went to the park anyway......was too scared of older kids and peados. And cycling was too much effort, intact it still is lol.
Thanks given by:
Paedos didn't exist before 2002 anyway. Bloody media.
Thanks given by:
its just a shame, i spent my childhood roaming the countryside, playing in fields riding my motorbike, my goakart, dirt jumping ect, and that was only like 6 years ago! fair do's i had my fair share of fights with local boys but they were always my age +-1 year so it happened and nothing ever came from it!
Thanks given by:
(06-07-2012, 11:07 PM)cwspellowe Wrote: Paedos didn't exist before 2002 anyway. Bloody media.

Pretty sure they did! Maybe a diiferent name for them but still the same people....was a very well known one in my village lol.
Thanks given by:
If I was you id go and do the same. Go park make then kick the shit out of each other. Video it making sure your not in the video. Then give the video your nephew to send around.

Little shits these days. I used to get bullied by this one chavvy lad in school cos I was fat. One day he just really pissed me off in school so I just grabbed him by his hair and smacked him in face.... Knocked him out :/ teacher wanted to get me expelled from school for being a danger to everyone else. Head teacher come to me and said have a week off for your own safety and nice one for doing it the little shit needed it Smile
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(06-07-2012, 10:53 PM)Connor Wrote: Kid actually looks like a knob. If it was me, Id punch him straight in the face and say "what are the police gonna do?"

+1 Wink
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
If that was my kid they done that too they would be taking a ride in the boot of the landy, somewhere nice and secluded
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Bring back stocks, little bastards have no respect, soon learn after a day of insults and rotten fruit to the face.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Seriously, what kind of example would you adult guys be setting by beating up these kids/forcing them to beat eachother up!?
Thanks given by:
Taste of their own medicine is needed.
I'm only 20 so it's not long ago I was a typical kid hanging around in the park but we never did things like that. Seems people now days just don't have any respect for others at all and I really don't have time for people like that.
Wankers.
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Kids that get away with stuff like this, KNOW that being stuck indoors is hardly a punishment, and not going to school is a bonus. I was always hit with a wooden spoon, FML that shit' hurt but didn't half teach me a lesson not to piss people around. THIS should happen again, get slapping!
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
(07-07-2012, 10:52 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Seriously, what kind of example would you adult guys be setting by beating up these kids/forcing them to beat eachother up!?

They'd think twice about doing it again for one thing Wink
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Kids ! cully 5 1,175 04-05-2016, 12:19 AM
Last Post: WiNgNuTz
  days when it all hangs together Magenta Sunset 5 1,339 21-04-2016, 12:41 PM
Last Post: Eeyore
  one of them days Stef205 6 1,590 23-09-2015, 06:22 PM
Last Post: welshpug